PDA

View Full Version : I have a plan that just might work...

thoughtbombing
02-15-2008, 04:21 AM
I was recently contacted on Facebook by a relatively hot female who goes to the school I work at. She's a journalism major in her last year and was asking me questions about Ron Paul and what it is we do that is so different from everyone else.

I go and view her profile and it lists her as a LIBERAL. Fair enough, I've converted my share of Liberals. I was once a Liberal and I know how they think. I told her about the Movement, I told her all the basics.. really, what I told her for her article isn't the important part...

I added her as a friend on facebook, because hey, she's hot as fook. Then I get a bulletin that she's joined the Delaware Young Democrats facebook group. PERFECT. I do what any good RP supporter does--I go and join the group, so I can post bulletins about various Dems and sink them from within. But just as I am about to post something negative about Obama, I look over to the right and see the admins name...

ready to know the name of the ADMIN of the Delaware County Young Democrats facebook group?

THERE WASN'T ONE! CLICK HERE TO BECOME ADMIN OF THIS GROUP!

So I do. Yes, you are looking at the new admin of the Delware Young Democrats FB Group. I can do whatever I want to this group, from monitoring posts being made, requiring they pass through a filter, adding members, banning members, deleting posts, etc...

Will I abuse this power? Absolutely NOT. I WILL, however, allow RP related posts to stay there. I'm not a Democrat and will vote for Ron Paul in the Primary in Pennsylvania on APRIL 22ND...

That being said...

I recommend that you all do 2 things...

1. Add me on facebook(networking/listed as a Libertarian!!!) -- http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=525337022

2. Join the Delaware County Young Democrats FB group(and perform Psyops at your leisure!!!): http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2249390839

Welcome to Dirty Campaign Tricks Volume 1.

p.s. :D

thoughtbombing
02-15-2008, 04:25 AM
p.p.s. PLEASE INVITE ALL YOUR RP FRIENDS TO JOIN... THIS WILL BE FREAKING HILARIOUS

*evil laughter*

/me goes to delete any logs of his joining/becoming admin

message me if you'd like to be an officer ;)

Fields
02-15-2008, 04:27 AM
hahahah, that's a great little strategy you got going.

dblee
02-15-2008, 04:41 AM
it'd do more good if you joined your local party apparatus and became a precinct commiteeman or something imo...

thoughtbombing
02-15-2008, 04:45 AM
while you're at it, don't forget to join:

RIGHT OF REVOLUTION: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=35484340320
THE REAL INCONVENIENT TRUTH: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6857643535

and tell all of your friends. get as many people to join as possible.

thoughtbombing
02-15-2008, 04:46 AM
it'd do more good if you joined your local party apparatus and became a precinct commiteeman or something imo...

working on that as well. that doesn't fill my entire day though, and at 5:45am, joining a facebook group and becoming the admin was 2 seconds.

pauliticalpress
02-15-2008, 05:00 AM
Now thats using the old noodle! we need more out of the fox thinking like that...good work brother!!!

Please help support Ron Paul www.ronpaulmeetupchallenge.com
remember big money lobby's have more power than the president so if we really want to get the country we have to buy our way in.

thoughtbombing
02-15-2008, 05:17 AM
went and visited... reposted to the meetup!

nayjevin
02-15-2008, 05:31 AM
wait a minute guys, i just heard obama says he's against the war but he voted to fund it. I looked it up on www.howtheyvote.com and it's pretty interesting... ;)

thoughtbombing
02-15-2008, 05:38 AM
wait a minute guys, i just heard obama says he's against the war but he voted to fund it. I looked it up on www.howtheyvote.com and it's pretty interesting... ;)

lol... I heard he doesn't take PAC money either... except for 80,000 dollars of PAC money... he doesn't take money from the special interests either...

but he DOES have over 7 million dollars in "unreported donations"

must be another dirty trick from the fine people at http://www.opensecrets.org

;)

lastnymleft
02-15-2008, 07:54 AM
Larry McDonald, Dr Paul's good friend and colleague, was a "Conservative Democrat", and had basically the same views as Dr Paul. Such creatures do exist, so keep an eye out for them, and draw them in. Or encourage others to be that way inclined.

thoughtbombing
02-15-2008, 08:04 AM
good call. I was a Kucinich supporter until about Mid summer.

thoughtbombing
02-15-2008, 08:33 AM

hopeforamerica
02-15-2008, 09:16 AM
Changing the hearts and minds of people one at a time! Waking up the sleeping masses is fun.

thoughtbombing
02-15-2008, 09:56 AM
Changing the hearts and minds of people one at a time! Waking up the sleeping masses is fun.

especially with an ice cold bucket of reality.

DealzOnWheelz
02-15-2008, 09:58 AM
thats freakin AWESOME MAN

+1 for La Revolucion

WilliamC
02-15-2008, 10:07 AM
Now that's some Fight Club tactics there!

This is how the rEVOLution grows....

And like you said, DON'T ABUSE THE POWER!

Just keep it honest.

Bern
02-15-2008, 10:13 AM
Funny stuff. Cheers thoughtbombing.

sgrooms
02-15-2008, 10:16 AM
p.p.s. PLEASE INVITE ALL YOUR RP FRIENDS TO JOIN... THIS WILL BE FREAKING HILARIOUS

*evil laughter*

/me goes to delete any logs of his joining/becoming admin

message me if you'd like to be an officer ;)

Just joined. Want to make me an office?

thoughtbombing
02-15-2008, 10:19 AM
Just joined. Want to make me an office?

yessir.. whats your name on there?

EDIT: DONE.

You shall henceforth be known as S.Grooms... REVOLUTIONARY!

WASN'T hard to figure out which one you were, with the RP sign ;)

bc2208
02-15-2008, 10:48 AM
I once got a temporary ban from facebook because I was searching for groups to hijack. I went through so many pages that they thought I was using a script!

thoughtbombing
02-15-2008, 11:16 AM
come join us... we'll build the group up and destroy them from the inside :D