PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul will win.

synapz
08-13-2007, 05:43 PM
It's time we start combating the "Ron Paul is going to lose" meme spreading via the internets. People repeat it over and over and it starts to sink in. Even if you don't believe it, place a "Ron Paul will win." at the end of every post you make - here, at digg, wherever. Time to fight fire with fire, folks. The more it gets repeated, the more people will believe it, and guess what? We outnumber them. Get to work.

Ron Paul will win.

krott5333
08-13-2007, 05:54 PM
ron paul will definitely win.. wow.. i cant believe ANYONE actually thinks Hillary stands a chance

Broadlighter
08-13-2007, 05:59 PM
Do you know what the statements "Ron Paul will win" and "Ron Paul will not win" have in common?

Both say "Ron Paul will win." Where they differ is in the word "Not."

There's a trick of the mind that screens out negative qualifiers - words like "not" or "don't." Tell someone 'Don't do that' and they'll do the thing you told them not to do. The subconscious hears "Do that" and responds accordingly.

So when George Stephanopolous says, "You're not going to win...I'll bet my last dollar on it." He's really saying "You're going to win...I'll bet my last dollar on it."

DjLoTi
08-13-2007, 06:01 PM
I was thinking about emphisizing how Ron is the 'leader of the free world'. Because, he's running off of freedom and has meetup groups around the world. He really is the leader of the free world. That is also what is commonly used as a nickname for the president.

Suzu
08-13-2007, 06:09 PM
i've known that he's going to win since March. I had a VISION.