PDA

View Full Version : you guys hit some serious home runs in iowa, the footage from THAT is what we needed

BarryDonegan
08-13-2007, 05:42 PM
period.

this was a massive victory. i wasn't there, although i do my part daily to turn on the people i have access to, and its difficult sometimes, considering one of the first statements is always "but a guy like that can never win"

that CSPAN footage of the massive throng of people charging to the pit to watch him speek and the absurd loudness of the crowds, the various videoblogs of people charging through in parades with drums and constant shouting.

Just on the internet is over. SPAMMERS is over.

1% or barely registers in the polls is over.

its very easy for me to show friends that video and see almost a JFK rally type energy, and its much easier for them to understand the size of this movement. when people see something like that, that the tv news doesn't cover, it smells 10x as fishy as does some technorati statistic.

I have been disgusted with the American political process for years, primarily because the will of the people was coopted by the bad types our constitution is supposed to defend us from, but nothing makes me more proud to be one than watching the maverick, explosive power you guys at Iowa have shown. That was pure unadulterated classic American power, free action, self-motivated, and LOUD.

lets put a moritorium on debate about how well we did or didn't do as a community so far, we are the ONLY campaign of people this year whose FOLLOWERS are known for being a threat, and a growing one each day.

everyone else just has money, which is worth less and less each day.

keep it moving, make history.