PDA

View Full Version : WOW! H2O2 - this stuff is amazing!

weatherbill
02-14-2008, 11:38 PM
http://educate-yourself.org/cancer/benefitsofhydrogenperozide17jul03.shtml

read up on it.

I am into my 2nd day of this stuff and I have a real and substantial difference. I think better, my mind is stronger, able to concentrate better, not fatigued.

H2O2 puts the extra oxygen in your body which producing a bunch of other chemical reactions which makes all your other bodily functions work the way they should.

I don't sell it. I'm just happy that i found this stuff and want to share. I am up late for the 2nd night in a row....don't take it too close to bed time. You will have increased mental alertness and you wont get to sleep. I unconsciously used it as a mouth wash and now, I'm gonna be up late.
This is food grade H2O2 that is safe to take internally.....you dilute it with distilled water to about 2-4 drops per 8 ounces and drink between meals....you'll have to read up on it.

I am 40 years old and am often fatigued which is a motivation handy cap, but with this stuff, I feel like I'm in my 20's again. the mental alertness is excellent. it's not a caffeine buzz....it's no buzz at all. it's just giving you your full metnal capacity back, in case you are lacking oxygen and other things in the body this produces.....
I ordered my food grade H2O2 from Guardian of Eden (google them). I haven't beeen able to find the food grade H2O2 in stores.
THEY say it treats alot of other ailments, fungus, viral, caner, anerobic bacteria (the bad bacteria), fatigue, stress, etc......
Just a great all around health thing to have...... good read above, with the web site
s other links at the bottom

torchbearer
02-14-2008, 11:41 PM
Oxygen also destroys your bodies cells through oxidation. its poison.
both a blessing and a curse.

kimosabi
02-15-2008, 12:30 AM
Oxygen also destroys your bodies cells through oxidation. its poison.
both a blessing and a curse.

It primarily destroys the bad stuff, I primarity used 6% H202 along with some Garlic and Aloe Vera to get rid of a wart recently, the H202 would fizz on the wart, but the skin that wasn't affected by the wart wouldn't fizz and wasn't affected by the H202.

If your using 35% H202, then you need to be a lot more careful, but 3% h202, doesn't seem to be too dangerous.

If your interested in H202, also have a look at ozonating water and drinking the Ozonated Water.

Before doing any of these things, I'd recommend having a look through http://www.curezone.com/ and see what other people have experienced using H202 or other Oxygen therapies.

If you want to get really healthy, eat as much Raw Organic Locally Grown Fruit and Vegetables as possible.

DamianTV
02-15-2008, 12:39 AM
H2O2 is called Hydrogen Peroxide, which is an ACID. VERY NASTY ACID. The stuff you buy in the store is sold at 2% of the solution and is relatively weak compared to something that is 50% strength. At 50% strength if you put it on a cut on your finger it will eat thru your finger. Dont be fooled by shams and charlatans.

If you want to get wired naturally, go for vitamin B complexes. That stuff works 10 times better and lasts way longer than any steriodial or ephedrine based energy drinks. Dont believe me? Try it. Its not exactly hard to get ahold of. Yet.

weatherbill
02-15-2008, 08:26 AM
Man! I wish you guys would stop spreading the misinformation on this!

This is food grade H2O2, not the stuff you buy in stores. if you guys would simply read the link above, it would explain the misinformation you guys are posting on this.

This is my 3rd day on food grade H2O2 and I am sold on this! For the first time in a very long time, I woke this AM with no body aches or back aches or muscle pulls...... my improved mental alertness and vitality is amazingly much better. I am 40 yrs old and as with age, you feel it, but with this stuff, I feel like I'm in my 20s again......once again, I don't sell thi sstuff and Iknow no one who sells it. I am merley reporting the results and am excited about what I've found. I feel like I have a new beginning on life again. I don't feel handicapped and "old" with this stuff. Great thing is, it's dirt cheap too! I actually feel like cleaning the house. I feel more motivated to do stuff, whichw as a problem with me, due to my handicap of lack of sleep I think I used to have....well, last night I got great sleep. it's only the 3rd day on this stuff, but so far, this has been an amazing improvement.

bg1654
02-15-2008, 09:18 AM
LOL @ this thread.

As a chemist I can in full authority say that his thread and the OP's link is full BS.

Enjoy your placebo effect. :)

WilliamC
02-15-2008, 09:21 AM
What, you mean coffee and Dr. Pepper are bad for me?

They're the last two vices I've got left!

Chester Copperpot
02-15-2008, 09:24 AM
H2O2 is called Hydrogen Peroxide, which is an ACID. VERY NASTY ACID. The stuff you buy in the store is sold at 2% of the solution and is relatively weak compared to something that is 50% strength. At 50% strength if you put it on a cut on your finger it will eat thru your finger. Dont be fooled by shams and charlatans.

If you want to get wired naturally, go for vitamin B complexes. That stuff works 10 times better and lasts way longer than any steriodial or ephedrine based energy drinks. Dont believe me? Try it. Its not exactly hard to get ahold of. Yet.

The Nazis used it to power their rocket engines.

bbartlog
02-15-2008, 10:19 AM
which is an ACID. VERY NASTY ACID

No, hydrogen peroxide is a weak acid and a strong oxidizing agent.
I would be skeptical of health claims in part because I don't see how or why the peroxide is going to do anything besides react with oxidizable materials in your stomach (as in: food), resulting in water, oxides and nothing (or at least no excess oxygen) in your bloodstream. But there could be subtle effects I'm not accounting for. Seems like a study would be easy enough to do.

Dieseler
02-15-2008, 10:47 AM
I don't drink Hydrogen Peroxide but I have gargled with it for years at the onset of a cold or sore throat.
I can't say for sure but it seems to cut the cold off at the pass most times.
Just my observation.

hbedford
02-15-2008, 12:15 PM
We use food grade h2o2 at the onset of a cold or sore throat. I would not recommend using it daily because it is a corrosive and has the potential to cause ulcers. If you wish to clear mental fog, the above advice about using B vitamins is the best. I would also take kelp tablets for extra energy.

DamianTV
02-15-2008, 04:06 PM
LOL @ this thread.

As a chemist I can in full authority say that his thread and the OP's link is full BS.

Thank you for backing me up. The only chemistry experience I have is two years of high school chemistry and I've forgotten most of it. I dont mean to be negative towards someone elses hope, but false hope is as dangerous as a false sense of security. There are good things out there, and there are scammers. I did read the article and its a scam.

kyleAF
02-18-2008, 09:22 PM
Hydrogen peroxide is made by quite a few enzymes in the body. In
particular, some enzymes breaking down certain amino acids and fatty acids
(D-amino acid oxidase and acyl-CoA oxidase) make significant amounts of
hydrogen peroxide. Since hydrogen peroxide can be damaging to normal
tissue, these enzymes are kept inside specialized organelles inside cells
called peroxisomes. The peroxisomes also contain large amounts of catalase
to break down the hydrogen peroxide before it can escape. Other enzymes
that make significant amounts of hydrogen peroxide are plasma amine oxidase
and xanthine oxidase. In addition to enzymes that produce hydrogen peroxide
as part of their normal catalytic cycle, many enzymes that undergo
oxidation and reduction make hydrogen peroxide and other reactive oxygen
species by autoxidation (a kind of side-reaction that is not part of their
catalytic cycle). This happens quite a bit in the mitochondria.

Many of these autoxidation reactions do not produce hydrogen peroxide
directly, but rather superoxide (the product of adding one electron to an
oxygen molecule). In order to get rid of superoxide (which is more toxic
than hydrogen peroxide) the body also contains lots of superoxide
dismutase, that converts the superoxide into water and hydrogen peroxide.

One of the most interesting sources of superoxide in the body is that
produced by white blood cells when they encounter harmful microorganisms.
The white blood cells produce very large amounts of superoxide, hydrogen
peroxide, and even hypochlorous acid (household bleach!) to kill the germs,
just like in the TV ads.

weatherbill
02-18-2008, 09:28 PM
http://www.lenntech.com/water-disinfection/disinfectants-hydrogen-peroxide.htm
In the 1950's, hydrogen peroxide was first used for drinking water disinfection in Eastern Europe. It is known for its high oxidative and biocidal efficiency. Hydrogen peroxide has not been used often for drinking water disinfection, but it's popularity seems to increase. It is often used combined with ozone, silver or UV.

H2O2 is used in milk and aproved by the USFDA
http://books.google.com/books?id=BpE7YlqebGIC&pg=PA186&lpg=PA186&dq=europe+h2o2+in+drinking+water&source=web&ots=PtxSliIP6H&sig=Q2JqFo_xHtycIAqGEisyuJHmxZc

http://www.h2o2hydrogenperoxide.com/introduction.html
Hydrogen peroxide is found in fresh fruits and vegetables, some of it comes from rain and some of it is manufactured in the photosynthesis process.(Gen. Biochemistry Furton & Sommonds p.338). If we were to eat fresh fruits and vegetables in their raw state, we would get this healing oxygen into our bodies.

We tested human mother's milk and found it contains a good amount of natural hydrogen peroxide. Colostrum milk (first milk secreted after birth) has an even stronger hydrogen peroxide content. In testing natural spring waters, we found the spring water at Lourdes, France contained the strongest amount of hydrogen peroxide in its natural form.

http://www.garynull.com/Documents/Arthritis/Hydrogen_Peroxide_Therapy.htm another link with doctors talking of h2o2 treatment benefits and results.

From the 2,500 or more references on hydrogen peroxide we have collected and reviewed we have come to appreciate this physiological product as a[n] extremely important molecule in metabolism. Hydrogen peroxide is produced by all cells of the body for many different physiological reasons. The granulocytes produce H2O2 as a first line of defense against bacteria, yeast, virus, parasites, macrophages, and most fungi. It is involved in any metabolic pathway which utilize oxidases, peroxidases, cyclo-oxygenase, lipoxygenase, myeloperoxidase, catalase and probably many other enzymes. Hydrogen peroxide is involved in protein, carbohydrate and fat metabolism, immunity, vitamin and mineral metabolism or any other system you might wish to explore.

Nicketas
02-21-2008, 05:31 PM

s35wf
02-21-2008, 10:30 PM
I use regular store bought hydrogen peroxide to rinse my mouth. It helps keep bacteria down and helps whiten teeth. Just rinse with it, spit excess out, let fizz sit on teeth for a minute then rinse out with water. Brighter smile and less bacteria in mouth. My neighbor told me to do this. His dentist told him. :) If you look it is a ingredient in your toothpaste!

satchelmcqueen
02-24-2008, 05:08 PM
does it taste bad? I used to see my mamaw do this but never thought it would taste good. I may try it now.

Mesogen
02-24-2008, 09:50 PM
peroxide is used as an emetic
if you give a few caps full of it to someone they will puke in a few minutes

Zolah
02-24-2008, 10:24 PM
What, you mean coffee and Dr. Pepper are bad for me?

They're the last two vices I've got left!

Ha, my vices exactly, been clean for 5 months though, not a drop of either :cool:

MalcolmGandi
02-25-2008, 01:36 AM
I hear celtic sea salt is pretty awesome.

WilliamC
02-25-2008, 08:27 AM
Ha, my vices exactly, been clean for 5 months though, not a drop of either :cool:

Well being without coffee or Dr. Pepper would be much worse for me than being clean.

It would be more like being dead :eek:

My wife (who is in no way the caffeine aholic I am but who still drinks a couple of cups of coffee in the mornings) gave up caffeine while she was pregnant with our three kids (one at a time not triplets).

She's made of tougher stuff than I am!

mackler
02-27-2008, 04:22 AM
I abolutely love hydrogen peroxide. I've been using it for almost 20 years now. For years I had terrible skin problems: eczema/psoriasis/dermatitis--call it what you want. Mainstream medicine had nothing for me except hydrocortizone--steroids that caused nasty side effects. I had tried all the over-the-counter skin treatments. When I came across H2O2 it changed my life. It makes my skin feel so good. I put the 3% from the drugstore in a spritzer and spray it wherever I itch. It destroys itchiness like nothing else, and it exfoliates dead flaky skin and leaves me feeling clean and fresh. Sometimes just for fun, if my feet are really smelly and nasty I'll soak in it. It totally sanitizes my feet and makes them smell great. I'll also put some of the 35% into a bath and it eats all the scum right off my body. I've never felt cleaner and it totally gives me an oxygen rush.

For many years I was gargling with it (the 3% kind). It definitely sanitizes the inside of my mouth, but lately I've been suspecting that it might be oxidizing calcium onto my teeth. For the moment I've switched to Goldenseal extract to see if it makes a difference. If it doesn't, I might try a mixture of Goldenseal in H2O2.

A few years ago I was using a product that was 6% H2O2 in aloe-vera. That was pretty great, but the company making it went out of business. :mad:

I only use it externally. I tried drinking it once and I didn't feel too good. You have to be careful not to take too much.

The best thing about H2O2 is it's cheap! I swear by it, and I don't care how many "experts" deny its efficacy. Just remember that "experts" also tell us that if you have cancer, radiation is going to help you. In fact, if I believed in conspiracies, I might think that the whole promotion of "anti-oxidants" is an attempt to prevent this wonderful oxidant from stealing too much business from the more lucrative supplement industry.

Yay hydrogen peroxide!

amy31416
02-27-2008, 04:33 AM
LOL @ this thread.

I'll second that, as a chemist.

Someone said that HOOH was an acid also...wow. Just wow.

Didja guys know that this stuff (in high concentrations) can be used to fuel a rocket? Ya might want to stop drinking it.

amy31416
02-27-2008, 04:43 AM
I abolutely love hydrogen peroxide.

Snip!

The best thing about H2O2 is it's cheap! I swear by it, and I don't care how many "experts" deny its efficacy. Just remember that "experts" also tell us that if you have cancer, radiation is going to help you. In fact, if I believed in conspiracies, I might think that the whole promotion of "anti-oxidants" is an attempt to prevent this wonderful oxidant from stealing too much business from the more lucrative supplement industry.

Yay hydrogen peroxide!

I can see how it would help externally, it's used often to kill certain types of bacteria and I don't think they can build up a resistance to it. I'm not really sure, though, what the long-term effects on the skin would be, given that it's an oxidant--I would exercise some caution and use it only when necessary.

I'm not a skin doctor, so, I'm not sure, but it seems like a bad idea to use it frequently.

Joseph Hart
02-27-2008, 03:18 PM
ROFL, lets go h2o2 crazy. It cant be as bad as koolaid can it?

youngbuck
02-27-2008, 03:58 PM
I heard that putting hydrogen peroxide (the diluted stuff you get at the grocery store) into your ear can be really good for you. Many people just use it as a preventative measure to fend off all kinds of things. Ear in infections of course, but even the flu and colds can be helped because if you help your ear out it takes a burden off your immune system.

mackler
02-27-2008, 07:35 PM
I heard that putting hydrogen peroxide (the diluted stuff you get at the grocery store) into your ear can be really good for you. Many people just use it as a preventative measure to fend off all kinds of things. Ear in infections of course, but even the flu and colds can be helped because if you help your ear out it takes a burden off your immune system.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I do that also. I lie on my side and pour some in. Dissolves the wax away and it feels so good!

mackler
02-27-2008, 07:38 PM
I can see how it would help externally, it's used often to kill certain types of bacteria and I don't think they can build up a resistance to it. I'm not really sure, though, what the long-term effects on the skin would be, given that it's an oxidant--I would exercise some caution and use it only when necessary.

I'm not a skin doctor, so, I'm not sure, but it seems like a bad idea to use it frequently.

It's oxygen, bro. 20% of the atmosphere you're breathing is oxygen. It's necessary for life. If you're so afraid of oxidants then you should go live in a nitrogen-filled bubble. See how long you last there.

That said, I will caution that if it soaks into the ends of your fingers it hurts like a motherf----r till you wash it off. Still, if I could afford to take a bath in it every day I would.

amy31416
02-28-2008, 12:01 AM
It's oxygen, bro. 20% of the atmosphere you're breathing is oxygen. It's necessary for life. If you're so afraid of oxidants then you should go live in a nitrogen-filled bubble. See how long you last there.

That said, I will caution that if it soaks into the ends of your fingers it hurts like a motherf----r till you wash it off. Still, if I could afford to take a bath in it every day I would.

It's not simply oxygen, sister. It has the chemical structure H-O-O-H and breaks down via oxidation into H2O and O2. Sounds very innocuous, but consider the fact that it creates free radicals (and I don't mean guys like Ron Paul), free radicals are highly reactive molecules due to an unpaired electron. Hydrogen peroxide is unique in that it can be converted to the highly damaging hydroxyl radical or be catalyzed and excreted harmlessly as water.

So, take your chances. I choose to minimize mine. The reason it hurts like a motherf----r on your fingertips is because it's destroying skin cells.

I've done some benchtop micro before and peroxide is one of the tests to determine the type of bacteria and also to sterilize--things that sterilize (kill cells or destroy cell walls) also kill or mutate our own cells.

Considering that, a dilute mixture will obviously kill the superficial skin cells along with certain types of bacteria, making things seem better short-term, but long-term use could do some serious damage and make you more susceptible to something like skin cancer (that's my off-the-cuff hypothesis.)

mackler
02-28-2008, 06:38 PM
It's not simply oxygen, sister. It has the chemical structure H-O-O-H and breaks down via oxidation into H2O and O2. Sounds very innocuous, but consider the fact that it creates free radicals (and I don't mean guys like Ron Paul), free radicals are highly reactive molecules due to an unpaired electron. Hydrogen peroxide is unique in that it can be converted to the highly damaging hydroxyl radical or be catalyzed and excreted harmlessly as water.

So, take your chances. I choose to minimize mine. The reason it hurts like a motherf----r on your fingertips is because it's destroying skin cells.

I've done some benchtop micro before and peroxide is one of the tests to determine the type of bacteria and also to sterilize--things that sterilize (kill cells or destroy cell walls) also kill or mutate our own cells.

Considering that, a dilute mixture will obviously kill the superficial skin cells along with certain types of bacteria, making things seem better short-term, but long-term use could do some serious damage and make you more susceptible to something like skin cancer (that's my off-the-cuff hypothesis.)

OMG! THE HIGHLY DAMAGING HYDROXYL RADICAL!! IT WILL MUTATE OUR OWN CELLS!!!! (btw didn't know that you and I were sharing any cells) SKIN CANCER!!! THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE MOST DANGEROUS STUFF ON EARTH!!!

Good thing this is just some off-the-cuff hypothesizing by some anonymous poster named amy31416 on the internet. If you actually had any authoritative sources cited I might start getting worried.

amy31416
02-28-2008, 07:02 PM
OMG! THE HIGHLY DAMAGING HYDROXYL RADICAL!! IT WILL MUTATE OUR OWN CELLS!!!! (btw didn't know that you and I were sharing any cells) SKIN CANCER!!! THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE MOST DANGEROUS STUFF ON EARTH!!!

Good thing this is just some off-the-cuff hypothesizing by some anonymous poster named amy31416 on the internet. If you actually had any authoritative sources cited I might start getting worried.

Uh. Okay. If you'd like to know my "qualifications" to have an opinion on this, I'd be more than happy to provide them. I worked in medical diagnostics for years and am a huge fan of alternative medicine, I experiment in it all the time. I'm the guinea pig, so are a couple other people on occasion.

Hydroxyl radicals are very damaging, intense UV from the sun or tanning beds can also cause them, which is why tanning freaks get skin cancer. Anyways, I wasn't trying to be alarmist, I was just saying to use caution in overusing peroxide both internally and externally and there's good reason for that. I have absolutely no problem and am a big proponent of alt medicine that works. But the truth is that natural remedies can be very damaging if you don't know what you're doing. My mom has heart issues, and takes Coenzyme Q10, on my recommendation and it's actually helped with no side effects. I took it for a year before I recommended it to her after doing the research.

Read some of the following excerpts from studies on some of the bad effects of hydroxyl radicals:

http://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/bbb/71/12/71_3014/_article
http://jb.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/111/6/693
http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/5554647-description.html

The only reason I stated that it's "off the cuff" is that I haven't done a ton of research on using peroxide in the manners being recommended, but I do know a lot about the chemical properties and the potential dangers of introducing free radicals to the human body, inside and out.

Whatever will kill or mutate bacteria, will also kill or mutate our own cells, whether they be skin, stomach or any other type, this is why antibiotics can cause serious stomach problems. A bacterial cell is remarkably similar to many of our own cells and our cells are susceptible to the same problems that bacterial are. Peroxide kills many types of bacteria, and it should not be used with reckless abandon.

My caution stands, peroxide is not a miracle cure for all that ails you. If anything, vinegar is safer and used in a similar way as a cure-all, without the potential of free-radical damage.

There's no reason to be hostile, I'm using what I know to look out for the welfare of others, not just take a crap on the hope people may have in various types of cure-alls.

ladyliberty3
02-28-2008, 07:10 PM
http://educate-yourself.org/cancer/benefitsofhydrogenperozide17jul03.shtml
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1088071#i

s35wf
02-28-2008, 07:18 PM
for those that question alternative medicine, please do research things thoroughly first, by numerous sources. Before experimenting with anything myself first I ALWAYS research numerous nauropaths, medical sites, homeopaths, etc.. Get your Info from at least 3-4 different souces first.

Products/Brands ive used with success:
standard process
jon barron baseline nutritionals
herbal healer
emerald balance & x balance by sgn nutrition (great superfood drink!)

Professionals stuff i read:
newstarget.com (mike adams)
herbalhealer.com (mariah mccain)
dr. mercola
mark stangler (the natural physician)
dr. williams (forget his website) look it up

amy31416
02-28-2008, 07:28 PM
for those that question alternative medicine, please do research things thoroughly first, by numerous sources. Before experimenting with anything myself first I ALWAYS research numerous nauropaths, medical sites, homeopaths, etc.. Get your Info from at least 3-4 different souces first.

Products/Brands ive used with success:
standard process
jon barron baseline nutritionals
herbal healer
emerald balance & x balance by sgn nutrition (great superfood drink!)

Professionals stuff i read:
newstarget.com (mike adams)
herbalhealer.com (mariah mccain)
dr. mercola
mark stangler (the natural physician)
dr. williams (forget his website) look it up

Thanks for the info, some new stuff to check out there. If anyone else has some great sites to do research on or knows of a product that you've personally verified that works, I'd love to hear it.

kimosabi
02-28-2008, 09:37 PM

Your right, I think we should cover ourselves in chlorine instead, oh, that's right, chlorine is the primary ingredient used in chemical weapons, I think I'll take my chances with Hydrogen Peroxide, and another tip, if you don't want to burn your fingertips with Hydrogen Peroxide use the 3% stuff instead of the 35% stuff.

amy31416
02-28-2008, 09:58 PM
Your right, I think we should cover ourselves in chlorine instead, oh, that's right, chlorine is the primary ingredient used in chemical weapons, I think I'll take my chances with Hydrogen Peroxide, and another tip, if you don't want to burn your fingertips with Hydrogen Peroxide use the 3% stuff instead of the 35% stuff.

The hostility abounds when there is anyone who comes along and shatters your snake oil dreams.

The human body is incredibly complex and things that can be applied to one person can't always be applied to the next.

Obviously you were being sarcastic about chlorine, and I would never suggest using that in any homeopathic way. It kills--everything. I've actually done studies, I mean using a microscope and bacterial cultures and agar and everything that show that it kills every type of bacteria you can dream up, and there's no mutations to date that can escape that.

Why is it that people, no matter right or left, hard liberal or extreme right wing are so closed-minded once they decide that something like praying to Jesus or hydrogen peroxide will save their life?

My dad gargled with hydrogen peroxide and likely swallowed a decent amount of it due to that practice--guess what, he died young of a very rare autoimmune disease! Peroxide ingestion did not save him! Nor do I think that's what killed him.

It has a lot of fantastic uses, I don't think that ingestion is one of them. Nor do I think it's a good idea to bathe in it. If you really think it's a great idea to ignore everything that anyone else may say, so be it. That's your choice.

mackler
02-29-2008, 01:35 AM
Uh. Okay. If you'd like to know my "qualifications" to have an opinion on this, I'd be more than happy to provide them. I worked in medical diagnostics for years and am a huge fan of alternative medicine, I experiment in it all the time. I'm the guinea pig, so are a couple other people on occasion.

Hydroxyl radicals are very damaging, intense UV from the sun or tanning beds can also cause them, which is why tanning freaks get skin cancer. Anyways, I wasn't trying to be alarmist, I was just saying to use caution in overusing peroxide both internally and externally and there's good reason for that. I have absolutely no problem and am a big proponent of alt medicine that works. But the truth is that natural remedies can be very damaging if you don't know what you're doing. My mom has heart issues, and takes Coenzyme Q10, on my recommendation and it's actually helped with no side effects. I took it for a year before I recommended it to her after doing the research.

Read some of the following excerpts from studies on some of the bad effects of hydroxyl radicals:

http://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/bbb/71/12/71_3014/_article
http://jb.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/111/6/693
http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/5554647-description.html

The only reason I stated that it's "off the cuff" is that I haven't done a ton of research on using peroxide in the manners being recommended, but I do know a lot about the chemical properties and the potential dangers of introducing free radicals to the human body, inside and out.

Whatever will kill or mutate bacteria, will also kill or mutate our own cells, whether they be skin, stomach or any other type, this is why antibiotics can cause serious stomach problems. A bacterial cell is remarkably similar to many of our own cells and our cells are susceptible to the same problems that bacterial are. Peroxide kills many types of bacteria, and it should not be used with reckless abandon.

My caution stands, peroxide is not a miracle cure for all that ails you. If anything, vinegar is safer and used in a similar way as a cure-all, without the potential of free-radical damage.

There's no reason to be hostile, I'm using what I know to look out for the welfare of others, not just take a crap on the hope people may have in various types of cure-alls.

Let's examine your references. You provide three.

1. A patent description citing no scientific research that makes no mention of H2O2. Hardly an authoritative source for your absurd claims.
2. A study of the effects of ultraviolet radiation on hydroxil radical formation from xanthone. Not a study of the effects of H2O2 on skin, in fact no human skin was involved in this study.
3. A study of the effects of ultraviolet radiation on guinea pig skin. Again, not a study of the effects of H2O2.

Oh yes, and your own credentials as a professional medical diagnostician. As if working for the legalized drug-pushing cartel qualifies one on the subject of health. If you'd like to describe some of the side effects of the poisons your colleagues prescribe as the result of your medical diagnostics I'll accept you as qualified on that subject.

The hostility abounds when there is anyone who comes along and shatters your snake oil dreams.

Ahh yes, the old "snake-oil" epithet. A true classic. You certainly sound qualified to pass the local medical board's licensing requirements. Of course if you were really concerned about snake-oil peddlers you would be directing your abuse toward the AMA. Actually, I take that back, since real snake oil actually has health benefits (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_oil#Possible_vindication), unlike the high-priced poisons your medical industry cons its victims into consuming.

What you're detecting is not hostility, it's amusement. I find it highly entertaining the way anyone who works for the organized drug-pushing industry in even the most tangential capacity fancies themselves a health expert