PDA

View Full Version : I need QUOTES!

VRP08
02-14-2008, 11:13 PM
Please post the best and your most favorite quotes from Dr. Paul, I really need a few!

Thank you in advance!

IPSecure
02-14-2008, 11:15 PM
Please post the best and your most favorite quotes from Dr. Paul, I really need a few!

Thank you in advance!

We will take our marching orders from the Constitution!

pinkmandy
02-14-2008, 11:20 PM
My fave:
Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it’s realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy. A few have, and others will continue to do so, but too many—both in and out of government—close their eyes to the issue of personal liberty and ignore the fact that endless borrowing to finance endless demands cannot be sustained. True prosperity can only come from a healthy economy and sound money. That can only be achieved in a free society. 7/10/03

Cliches about supporting the troops are designed to distract from failed policies, policies promoted by powerful special interests that benefit from war, anything to steer the discussion away from the real reasons the war in Iraq will not end anytime soon.

We don’t get our rights because we’re gays or women or minorities. We get our rights from our creator as individuals. So every individual should be treated the same way.

Mr. Speaker, I once again find myself compelled to vote against the annual budget resolution for a very simple reason: it makes government bigger. 3/25/04

We need to understand that the more government spends, the more freedom is lost. Instead of simply debating spending levels, we ought to be debating whether the departments, agencies, and programs funded by the budget should exist at all. 3/25/04

One thing is clear: The Founding Fathers never intended a nation where citizens pay nearly half of everything they earn to government. 7/17/01

VRP08
02-14-2008, 11:34 PM
Thanks!