View Full Version : Ron Paul Bush forgot to tell us Osama was DEAD

virginiakid
02-14-2008, 10:42 PM
Here is an interesting interview with Bhutto right before she was assassinated
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8BxFhxGDUs

PauliticsPolitics
02-14-2008, 10:43 PM
hello last year!

seriously though, you can't convince bush bin laden is dead, we need the boogie man.

Luft97
02-14-2008, 10:45 PM
Here is an interesting interview with Bhutto right before she was assassinated
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8BxFhxGDUs

Yep, seen that one... Osama is the ghost that we use to justify our actions. I think if the establishment has their way he will be on the run for a 100 years.. Some people just might believe that.

virginiakid
02-14-2008, 10:46 PM
This is the first time I ever saw this video, accidentally came across it.

The One
02-14-2008, 10:50 PM
Who is Ron Paul Bush?

PauliticsPolitics
02-14-2008, 10:52 PM
This is the first time I ever saw this video, accidentally came across it.

yea, bin laden had lot of enemies, some of them actually went after him hardcore (not us) - - anyway, the rumour is he died of his kidney problem.

MY guess is bad genes from all the inbreeding of that saudi royalty he is from, you know, the saudi royalty that our government loves & makes 20bil arms deals with.

Banana
02-14-2008, 10:54 PM
I remember something about him needing a dialysis.

I had dismissed it out of hand as it sound impossible for a cave dweller to have such equipment... Oh well.

JimInNY
02-14-2008, 10:56 PM
Conspicuous in this video is the reporter's response to her statement. The silence is deafening.

Why didn't he call her on that if he didn't know it was true?

Ohioproduct4Paul
02-14-2008, 10:57 PM
IMO It was just a slip of the tongue. Omar Sheikh is the man who killed Daniel Pearl. So she either slipped up, or Omar killed Pearl and Bin Laden. All we can do is speculate I guess.

JimInNY
02-14-2008, 10:58 PM
IMO It was just a slip of the tongue. Omar Sheikh is the man who killed Danieal Pearl. So she either slipped up, or Omar killed Pearl and Bin Laden. All we can do is speculate I guess.

Why didn't the reporter question it then?

Ohioproduct4Paul
02-14-2008, 11:01 PM

Good question. He either realized it was a slip of the tongue or he already knew OBL was dead.

It would be nice to hear what the reporter has to say about it though.

Shellshock1918
02-14-2008, 11:12 PM
She could have misspoken.

Edu
02-14-2008, 11:14 PM
Osama is in ur mind stealin ur contentment

HollyforRP
02-14-2008, 11:14 PM
nah she would have corrected herself. Just because one man was involved with the murder of one man doesnt mean he couldnt be involved with the murder of another.

Liberty_TN
02-14-2008, 11:18 PM
Quit talkin about Obama. He's says nothing. Dont you get it , what a foool, he talks forever and all I see is idiots swooning.

Later

Give me liberty
02-14-2008, 11:21 PM
IMO It was just a slip of the tongue. Omar Sheikh is the man who killed Daniel Pearl. So she either slipped up, or Omar killed Pearl and Bin Laden. All we can do is speculate I guess.

Bin laden is long dead.
:rolleyes:

Cant you tell by the times and dates when they release the SO called video and audio the fake tapes?

Joseph Hart
02-14-2008, 11:31 PM
Damn make you wonder what group killed her now?!

Ohioproduct4Paul
02-15-2008, 03:00 AM
Bin laden is long dead.
:rolleyes:

Cant you tell by the times and dates when they release the SO called video and audio the fake tapes?

Hahaa, yeah. I agree he is probably dead. But do you think Bhutto had inside information that Omar Sheikh killed him?? Why would the guy that killed Pearl want Bin Laden dead?? That's the part that doesn't add up to me.

DarkLaw
02-15-2008, 03:08 AM

I agree!! Sir David Frost is a VERY well respected reporter/commentator
and has had NUMEROUS historical interviews with some of the biggest people of our time.

And he said NOTHING?

Hrrmmmmm.

Osama bin Laden is dead. Period.

Steveco
02-15-2008, 03:12 AM
HAsn't there been a Osama Tape released since Buttho died? I am not sure but seems like one was aired on Aljazera? recently

thoughtbombing
02-15-2008, 03:56 AM
Conspicuous in this video is the reporter's response to her statement. The silence is deafening.

Why didn't he call her on that if he didn't know it was true?

sticks out like an Arab on radar, don't it?

Steveco
02-15-2008, 04:20 AM
Bhutto was assassinated on December 27th, the last Bin laden tape was released December 30th.

nodope0695
02-15-2008, 04:30 AM
But the sheeple still think he's alive. Every time a new tape (fake of course) comes out on Faux, the herd panics. Here's a pic of the herd of Amerikan Sheeple after the last tape...I think they were heading to Walmart to buy duct tape and plastic sheeting. Note that Rupert Murdoch is on the horse in the background.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/images/sheeple.jpg

nodope0695
02-15-2008, 04:32 AM
Bhutto was assassinated on December 27th, the last Bin laden tape was released December 30th.

If you think that tape was real, I have some swamp land in Arizona for sale, and some beachfront property in Nevada as well.

thoughtbombing
02-15-2008, 05:18 AM
I have some swamp land in Arizona for sale

lol... it's the McCain residence

itshappening
02-15-2008, 06:37 AM
rumor has it he has developed a potion that will ensure he lives for hundreds of years to plan attacks

better give up your freedoms

Lucid American
02-15-2008, 07:45 AM
You sillies . . . Osama is in Iraq! ;)

bcreps85
02-15-2008, 08:36 AM
He can't be dead!!! How will they terrorize us if he is!?

Thomas Paine
02-15-2008, 09:19 AM
Heaven forbid if Osama has been dead these past few years, or was killed even before the invasion of Iraq. Otherwise America's invasion of Iraq would be even more dubious and more immoral. Otherwise the American people might be marching on DC by the tens of millions to bring back our brave men and women consigned to that God forsaken place in ancient Mesapotamia.

Again, does anyone know of any play written or produced where the storyline is of President Bush, Dick Cheney, and the rest of the neocon fascists within the Beltway standing as defendants before a war crimes tribunal in Nuremberg? If not, then perhaps I shall write such a play.

Mahkato
02-15-2008, 09:22 AM
Bhutto misspoke. She was speaking of Daniel Pearl's murderer, not bin Laden.

That said, Osama may well be dead. But the U.S. doesn't WANT him dead; he's our most valuable scapegoat.

Wyurm
02-15-2008, 09:43 AM
The tapes don't even look real. I was shocked at how poorly they were faked, that one with the GI Joe doll was better. It annoys me when I see something so obviously fake and yet hear people still say garbage like that we need to nuke the entire middle east. I really don't understand exactly why it is so hard to see lies and fakery. The only thing I can come up with is that a large amount of people are unwilling to alter their current world-view as it would force them to act and they aren't willing to do that. I can not believe that so many people are really that gullible. It does make sense though that they would be trying to hang on to a peaceful existance by denying the wolf staring right at them in their own house.

Well, it doesn't make sense per se, but it makes more sense than believing they are that ignorant or blind.

sgrooms
02-15-2008, 09:43 AM
Quit talkin about Obama. He's says nothing. Dont you get it , what a foool, he talks forever and all I see is idiots swooning.

Later

i'm not sure if he was serious or not?

leipo
02-15-2008, 09:49 AM
He's not dead. The pentagon would like you to think he is though.

Wyurm
02-15-2008, 10:12 AM
He's not dead. The pentagon would like you to think he is though.

Why? they want people to see the war for what it really is? They want everyone to know that the media and government are lying to us to keep us in an unconstitutional war and using Bin Laden as a bait of fear? I'm sorry your statement doesn't make any sense. Could you please explain how it would benefit the pentagon for us to believe that Osama is dead while he isn't.

gray
02-15-2008, 10:20 AM
isn't there a movie coming out called where in the world is osama bin laden?