PDA

View Full Version : so I sent videos to the million$ ppl...

Jeremy
02-14-2008, 09:56 PM
I showed them operation broadcast freedom

They responded already and said it was real (because I was like "I don't know if this is real or not...")

and in the signature is a name and phone number

me3
02-14-2008, 09:57 PM
and in the signature is a name and phone number
Resist the urge to post it right now, although you might want to PM it to JoshLowry (admin) so that he can follow up if he likes, and mark the threads verified or unverified.

Jeremy
02-14-2008, 10:00 PM
im not going to tell anyone name or phone number because they may not want me giving it around...

kirkblitz
02-14-2008, 10:02 PM
call it then :D

RonPaulVolunteer
02-14-2008, 10:02 PM
As I just posted in another thread, he has also emailed me and I have his name and number too. I will call him tomorrow and see if he will let me record an interview.

StormCommander, could you just confirm that the first and last digits of the number is 4 & 4?

billjarrett
02-14-2008, 10:04 PM
If you get an interview in, could you maybe get an explanation of why they are dumping so much money into this so late in the game?

If it is true, it's not that we don't appreciate it.. well... you know..

fedup100
02-14-2008, 10:04 PM
I am afraid to believe.........:eek:;):p:D:rolleyes:

kirkblitz
02-14-2008, 10:13 PM
dont be afraid :D

Jeremy
02-14-2008, 10:15 PM
As I just posted in another thread, he has also emailed me and I have his name and number too. I will call him tomorrow and see if he will let me record an interview.

StormCommander, could you just confirm that the first and last digits of the number is 4 & 4?

yup

Enzo
02-14-2008, 10:18 PM
Real or not.... I still think Aravoth's videos are some of the best out there.

And the Video with the Creedence Clearwater Revival song.

Revolution9
02-15-2008, 01:03 AM
bump..We can't use CCR.

Randy

Enzo
02-15-2008, 01:13 AM
bump..We can't use CCR.

Randy

True... unless we can get John Fogerty to grant permission... since his candidate (John Edwards) dropped out.

Revolution9
02-15-2008, 01:18 AM
True... unless we can get John Fogerty to grant permission... since his candidate (John Edwards) dropped out.

John Fogerty worked in a Chevrolet plant for 20+ years while the agent who had their contract has a corporate complex in Berkeley. We should not feed this shark. he wouldn;t share a dime with the creators of the music. Biggest shame in rock and roll.

Best
Randy

me3
02-15-2008, 09:40 AM
If you get an interview in, could you maybe get an explanation of why they are dumping so much money into this so late in the game?
Late in whose mind? The field has narrowed, McCain is struggling with conservative support, and we have started to become one with the GOP.

This is the perfect time.

So many people want instant and flashy results. They complain about the MSM, and then they fall into the MSM trap of believing the race is over prematurely.

Again, this is perfect timing. In a narrow field, now is when you pull out the machete and start choppin' the weeds

Cleaner44
02-15-2008, 09:49 AM

Fogerty probably doesn't even own the rights. He gave up most of rights and has been broke. He even was sued for plagurizing his own music.

ToryNotion
02-15-2008, 10:03 AM
Fogerty probably doesn't even own the rights. He gave up most of rights and has been broke. He even was sued for plagurizing his own music.

Zantz can't Dance

liberteebell
02-15-2008, 10:08 AM
I am afraid to believe.........:eek:;):p:D:rolleyes:

Me too, but I want to sooooooooo much! This is the only time in my life that I wish I was really, really, really wealthy so I could do big things for this Freedom movement. It would be the greatest legacy I could leave my children.

kirkblitz
02-15-2008, 03:43 PM
whats the update on the millionare

billjarrett
02-15-2008, 03:44 PM
bump..We can't use CCR.

Randy

I thought he made a non-CCR version also.

RollOn2day
02-15-2008, 03:57 PM
Here is the non-CCR version and it absolutely rocks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kn5ofxj3TQ&feature=user

and another by frankdogg that also rules called "Ron Paul Is"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8mMTa79Uzc&feature=user

LEK
02-15-2008, 04:01 PM

Wow! Talent that needs to be tapped - fantastic.
Thanks for sharing.

phoenixzorn
02-15-2008, 04:37 PM
Outstanding...

Crickett
02-15-2008, 04:44 PM

I put 'Ron Paul is' on television in AR 166 times, but it did not do much. I don't think just ads do much. Now if they ran a 10 min speech, different story.. Or maybe even a one minute ad which is him talking 15 sec apiece with a strong sentence about several different issues...

iie. I am the champion of the constitution. The famous "let me see if I got this right" statement. Something about Neo-Conservative empire radicalists taking our freedoms, etc.

MikeSmith
02-15-2008, 05:01 PM
I put 'Ron Paul is' on television in AR 166 times, but it did not do much. I don't think just ads do much. Now if they ran a 10 min speech, different story.. Or maybe even a one minute ad which is him talking 15 sec apiece with a strong sentence about several different issues...

iie. I am the champion of the constitution. The famous "let me see if I got this right" statement. Something about Neo-Conservative empire radicalists taking our freedoms, etc.

Agreed. Just a clip of him talking about what he stands for is probably best. Although, if we could somehow get this message out, we would do phenomenally better:

Ron Paul is a doctor who has delivered 4,000 babies
He served as a flight surgeon in the air force
He is the only Congressman who does not participate in the lucrative Congressional pension program
Never voted to raise taxes
Never voted to raise Congressional pay

He is
For saving social security and medicare (grabbing senior citizens' attention)
For eliminating taxes on social security benefits (grabbing senior citizens' attention)
For eliminating taxes on tips
For eliminating taxes on Capital Gains
For restoring civil liberties
For ending the war and reducing overseas presence, thus saving hundreds of billions
For a balanced budget
National Taxpayers Union says Ron Paul is the only candidate whose budget will cut spending. All other candidates would increase spending by billions of dollars.
For expanding transparency and accountability at the Federal Reserve

Not for ending the IRS (in 4 years) - scares elderly
Not for returning to the gold standard (in 4 years) - scares everyone
Not for ending any federal student loan programs (in 4 years) - scares kids

kirkblitz
02-15-2008, 06:00 PM
bumpage

Geronimo
02-15-2008, 07:48 PM
John Fogerty worked in a Chevrolet plant for 20+ years while the agent who had their contract has a corporate complex in Berkeley. We should not feed this shark. he wouldn;t share a dime with the creators of the music. Biggest shame in rock and roll.

Best
Randy

'Born on the Bayou' ..in California?

I Am Weasel
02-15-2008, 07:50 PM
There needs to be a commercial that says "What's all the hype about Ron Paul?" Then explain quickly and CLEARLY that the media should NOT dictate to us who our next president will be.

Rhys
02-15-2008, 07:58 PM
Am I the only one missing the first page from this thread? lol