PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical: I am a bad man and am in my early 20s. I want to work my way up the ...

Red Dingo
02-14-2008, 09:01 PM
Forward: I'm a zealous Ron Paul supporter!!! I forgot to mention that the following post is my way of trying to figure out how these conscienceless and immoral people worked their way up into powerful places that own the American democracy.

Hypothetical: I am a bad man and am in my 20s. I want to work my way up the ranks to get to the top of the secret organizations that control the world affairs - international and domestic. Like I said, I am really really bad in my heart. Real black you know. I am greedy. I want power. I have no conscience - save whether something will make me more money or not. This is a cry for help. Help Ron Paul forums people, you evil creatures who threaten to expose the truth about these secret organizations that wield power over democracy! How do I work my way up the greasy pole? Where do I start? When do I have to adopt the neo-conservative ideology? When do I become a member of the CFR? How to I get to be best friends with the Rockefeller's and those types. I want to attend PPT meetings. I want my own car-space close to the front door of the Federal reserve? Please, assuage my lust! How do I do it???

If it needs be, you can have two scenarios: one for a guy in his twenties who is in the family or a relative or cousin to people of power already in those institutions; one for an average megalomaniac and sadistic Joe Blow (or Jimmy Blogs).

eok321
02-14-2008, 09:04 PM
You'll definitely need blinkers and ear plugs to protect you from the truth...after that it should be plain sailing!

constitutional
02-14-2008, 09:08 PM
Hypothetical: I am a bad man and am in my 20s. I want to work my way up the ranks to get to the top of the secret organizations that control the world affairs - international and domestic. Like I said, I am really really bad in my heart. Real black you know. I am greedy. I want power. I have no conscience - save whether something will make me more money or not. This is a cry for help. Help Ron Paul forums people, you evil creatures who threaten to expose the truth about these secret organizations that wield power over democracy! How do I work my way up the greasy pole? Where do I start? When do I have to adopt the neo-conservative ideology? When do I become a member of the CFR? How to I get to be best friends with the Rockfella's and those types. I want to attend PPT meetings. I want my own car-space close to the front door of the Federal reserve? Please, assuage my lust! How do I do it???

If it needs be, you can have two scenarios: one for a guy in his twenties who is in the family or a relative or cousin to people of power already in those institutions; one for an average megalomaniac and sadistic Joe Blow (or Jimmy Blogs).

Just step back and think. What the hell do you accomplish by being up top there? I mean seriously, screw you (not a attack at you, just making a point to those rockfellas).

Make million bucks and buy a house somewhere in Alaska and enjoy your life. Screw everything else. Live in peace.

pinkmandy
02-14-2008, 09:14 PM
Go to an Ivy League school and make friends with their kids.

Redmenace
02-14-2008, 09:20 PM
Well first your going need about 3 buckets of goats blood, the ritual get a little messy after that so bring a poncho.

The One
02-14-2008, 09:21 PM
Well first your going need about 3 buckets of goats blood, the ritual get a little messy after that so bring a poncho.

LOL

affa
02-14-2008, 09:23 PM
Acquire power in any form via any method you want, and they will come to you and make you an offer you can't refuse.

It really is that simple.

mynameisJason
02-14-2008, 09:24 PM
if you have to ask...

american.swan
02-14-2008, 09:29 PM
Go to an Ivy League school and make friends with their kids.

This is kind of what I was thinking.

american.swan
02-14-2008, 09:29 PM
Acquire power in any form via any method you want, and they will come to you and make you an offer you can't refuse.

It really is that simple.

This is what Bill Clinton did.

pinkmandy
02-14-2008, 09:38 PM
Why again is going to an Ivy League school a bad thing?

It's not. But that is where you will find the kids of the elites. Find them, befriend them, join their clubs. You'll be in like Flynn.

Paulitical Correctness
02-14-2008, 09:42 PM
http://www.efecte-d.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/picard.jpg

Red Dingo
02-14-2008, 11:08 PM
Sorry! I'm an idiot. I should have written that I am a zealous Ron Paul supporter! and that I am trying to figure out how the ladder works - how the 'unseen' powers behind the American 'democracy' (which has turned into a country ruled by the elite select few with power and money) worked their way into these powerful positions.
I will change my first post.

But seriously, I was wondering what road and compromises people must take and make if they want to be part of the corruption that is the U.S. gov/media/banks/corporations/milindustcomplex.

mexicanpizza
02-14-2008, 11:33 PM
After spending a few years in serious corporate America, I have one piece of advice. Just ignore the truth. Talk about what you WANT to happen, what MIGHT happen, what COULD happen, but ignore the truth.

That should be a good start.

Revolution9
02-14-2008, 11:35 PM
Why again is going to an Ivy League school a bad thing?

Inculcation.

HTH
Randy

icon124
02-14-2008, 11:45 PM
This is what Bill Clinton did.

I don't know to much about Bill Clinton before he got into politics...how did he get power?