PDA

View Full Version : "It Isn't a Conspiracy Unless the Media Says So"

Patriot123
02-14-2008, 08:37 PM
Does it ever surprise you that a conspiracy isn't a conspiracy unless our American media says so? Let me put it this way.

If you go almost anywhere else in the world and talk about things like, "a new world order" or "elitism," or "9/11 being a whole conspiracy," no one is going to think you're "crazy." No one is going to attack you. Call into a radio station overseas. They're not going to laugh at you. They'll probably agree with you for heavens sake! Go try doing the same to an American radio station. You'll be laughed at. Why? Because our American media says so.

Really. If there's a new conspiracy... Say, that some gunman was sent by the Feds (hypothetical). Go call up a radio station right now and ask that. Chances are, they'll probably be quite interested. Intrigued, even. Wait a couple weeks until the media does a story on it, similar to the "9/11 truthers" story. Now go try calling up again. You'll be considered a kook. A nut. Crazy.

Does this surprise anyone? Proof of brainwashing, right there. A simple two point experiment right there that proves it.

The One
02-14-2008, 08:40 PM
That's true of just about everything, not just conspiracies. If the media says it, people believe it. If the media ignores it, it doesn't exist.

Patriot123
02-14-2008, 08:50 PM
Oh, yeah. Completely. If the media says it's true, then it HAS to be true, right? I'm a student currently. Freshman. And I laugh at what my teachers; even from middle school (mainly) consider credible. CNN, MSNBC, FOX... All considered more credible than a, say... Research paper. I'm in a political club. Everyone there is basically a pro-Bush scared of terror brainwashed neo-conservative. The most credible source is the AP, our own government, etcetera.

Honestly, I'm giving this nation one year until we're all dead, or under some world wide rule. One year. Mark my words. One year. One year until either WWIII, a new world order, or Fascism. Whups, I forgot... We're all ready under a Fascist government.

LibertyOfOne
02-14-2008, 09:03 PM
"Does this surprise anyone? Proof of brainwashing, right there. A simple two point experiment right there that proves it. "

You might want to look up the definition of proof. Everything you said has no relevance being that you are trying to paint anyone who does not buy nonsense as simply going with the flow rather than basing their decision on logic or not.

"Oh, yeah. Completely. If the media says it's true, then it HAS to be true, right?" Conversely the opposite has to be false.

"Honestly, I'm giving this nation one year until we're all dead, or under some world wide rule. One year. Mark my words. One year. One year until either WWIII, a new world order, or Fascism. Whups, I forgot... We're all ready under a Fascist government."

Based on......
Ah speculation

Patriot123
02-14-2008, 09:09 PM
"Does this surprise anyone? Proof of brainwashing, right there. A simple two point experiment right there that proves it. "

You might want to look up the definition of proof. Everything you said has no relevance being that you are trying to paint anyone who does not buy nonsense as simply going with the flow rather than basing their decision on logic or not.

"Oh, yeah. Completely. If the media says it's true, then it HAS to be true, right?" Conversely the opposite has to be false.

"Honestly, I'm giving this nation one year until we're all dead, or under some world wide rule. One year. Mark my words. One year. One year until either WWIII, a new world order, or Fascism. Whups, I forgot... We're all ready under a Fascist government."

Based on......
Ah speculation

1) I obviously didn't mean proof in the sense of the events are true. I meant that this is proof that the media has this sort of, "hold," if you will, on the nation. And just incase you think I'm some sort of, "truther," I'm not. I was simply using an example.

2) Yes? It's a prediction. A joke. Have you no sense of humor?

Dr.3D
02-14-2008, 10:45 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=109332

If you read the above thread entirely, you will also see an example of how the main stream media is brainwashing people.