PDA

View Full Version : Bill Clinton Coming to My School Tomorrow

yaz
02-14-2008, 08:31 PM
Any ideas?:confused:;);) I'm the head of a small group on campus: Students for Ron Paul if yall have any ideas on a good project.

hypnagogue
02-14-2008, 08:34 PM
Is he going to be taking questions?

Airborn
02-14-2008, 08:35 PM
ask him about 9/11, he loves those LOL j/k

WilliamC
02-14-2008, 08:35 PM
I wouldn't try to get into any shouting contests but a sign wave where he can see it would be in order.

yaz
02-14-2008, 08:36 PM
Is he going to be taking questions?

don't know. if so i'll probably just ask him how government spending is going to be put back in control with promises of socialized healthcare from hillary clinton who at the same time promises not to tax us any more.

yaz
02-14-2008, 08:38 PM
ask him about 9/11, he loves those LOL j/k

not funny- don't even joke.

rg123
02-14-2008, 08:39 PM
Ask him what he thinks about President Bush and Vice President Cheney not testifying under oath for the 9/11 commission. And should investigations be done for war crimes against them after they leave office.

yaz
02-14-2008, 08:39 PM
we're thinking about sitting on the outsides of the crowd and booing at key points such as when he mentions move government or anything anti-liberty. then it seems like more people are booing and others might join in.

hypnagogue
02-14-2008, 08:40 PM
Ask him how his candidate can support raising taxes in a slowing economy. If she's not planning on raising taxes to pay for her programs, ask how much of an increase in the national debt she would find acceptable.

Eponym_mi
02-14-2008, 08:44 PM
Any ideas?:

Make sure he is wearing a rubber.

yaz
02-14-2008, 08:45 PM
Can we get some serious and more mature replies please?

The One
Hide your girlfriend, your mom, and your sister......and your dog, too, if it's female.

Airborn
not funny- don't even joke.

no he really does like them, he even stops what he is saying and goes on a lil rant :D

search youtube they are lolz

Redmenace
02-14-2008, 08:50 PM
Quote him some GAO statistics like that the government will only have enough revenue in 2040 to pay for interest on the debt.

Ask him why you, as a young person, should be required to pay into social security for 50 years, when you won't receive any benefit from it when you are old enough to retire. Then ask him how spending 200 billion more on Hillary's health care bill is going to improve the situation.

mrchubbs
02-14-2008, 09:21 PM
Ask:

I don't see health care listed as a "right" in the Bill of Rights. How is mandatory health care, as your wife suggests, Constitutional?

thomaspaine23
02-14-2008, 09:25 PM
ask him why his wife wasn't in the senate to vote against the telecom spying immunity bill.....

innocent bystander
02-14-2008, 09:26 PM
telecom +1

cputter
02-14-2008, 09:34 PM
Mention that the GAO is saying we won't even be able to pay for the promises of social security and medi-care/aid? we've already made, then ask how on earth his wife expects to pay for unconstitutional mandatory health care. Maybe she wants a system similar to europe where you pay 50% income tax AND 20% value added tax on everything. Fucking crazy bitch.

(though maybe just mumble the crazy bitch part to yourself)

SL89
02-14-2008, 09:35 PM
I like your economy stance. But make sure you ask specifically how Hillary plans to pay for her programs. Throw around a few numbers. (9+ Trillion in current debt and 54 trillion in promised entitlements. etc) How are we going to manage more spending?

mczerone
02-14-2008, 09:38 PM
we're thinking about sitting on the outsides of the crowd and booing at key points such as when he mentions move government or anything anti-liberty. then it seems like more people are booing and others might join in.

You need 8 people. no less.

To control a crowd (of 100-10,000) you need 8 people to lead emotion.

beyond 10,000 the number of people increases logarithmically to the size of the crowd.

yaz
02-14-2008, 09:41 PM
I like your economy stance. But make sure you ask specifically how Hillary plans to pay for her programs. Throw around a few numbers. (9+ Trillion in current debt and 54 trillion in promised entitlements. etc) How are we going to manage more spending?

nice @ the 54 trillion figure.

PauliticsPolitics
02-14-2008, 09:43 PM
Ask him if he supports Monica's ex-boyfriend's wife for president.

no, NOT REALLY.
lying about a beejer is probably one of the least of crimes committed in office during the last 16 years!

ask a real question:
What does hillary plan to do about the crashing dollar?
Is borrowing from china the best option?

Why should I trust a national healthcare plan from a candidate that accepts sooo much money from the pharmaceutical industry?
Is there a conflict of interest there?

Captain America
02-14-2008, 09:45 PM
ask him about how he broke the law (logans) and attended bilderburg before he became president

Jeremy
02-14-2008, 09:45 PM
just hold a sign

NO loud noises

The One
02-14-2008, 09:47 PM
"Bill Clinton coming to my school tomorrow"

Can we all please agree never to use the words "Bill Clinton" and "coming" together in the same sentence again?? Please???

Highland
02-14-2008, 09:47 PM
Ask him if Hillary is fighting a lawsuit in California with Peter Paul! Now that is the truth and will catch him completely off guard, seeing how the mainstream media is not covering that aspect of her Presidential run! There is a documentary on youtube about it if you need the specifics on the case...We are praying for you tomorrow!

yaz
02-14-2008, 09:48 PM

beyond 10,000 the number of people increases logarithmically to the size of the crowd.

k thanks for the tip, i'll ask some specific people in the croud to join in when they hear me.

Joe3113
02-14-2008, 09:48 PM
Ask him this, in these exact words:

"Do you believe that the answer to global poverty and disease is a one-world government?"

He might ask you back "What do you mean?"

then say...

"I mean elimination of nation states and national borders."

edit: Be sure to video tape it.

ItsTime
02-14-2008, 10:08 PM
ask him why he dropped more bombs on iraq than bush 1 did

and follow up with so does hillary plan on bombing Iraq more than bush 2 :D

Bruno
02-14-2008, 10:09 PM
Ask him how she plans on enforcing her mandatory health care plan. She has continually dodged that question.
Would it be yet another forced payroll deduction? What about those that are self-employed and don't want the plan? Would jail-time be an option for someone who refuses to pay?

Give me liberty
02-14-2008, 10:26 PM
Hey yaz Ask why he loved when he bombed serbia :(

And tell him that serbia back in world war 2 was an great allied to the usa.

davidkachel
02-14-2008, 10:31 PM
Ask him if he can at least SPELL "Constitution".

sajorojas
02-14-2008, 10:52 PM
These are all my favorites and I think the most important.

Ask him how his candidate can support raising taxes in a slowing economy. If she's not planning on raising taxes to pay for her programs, ask how much of an increase in the national debt she would find acceptable.

Quote him some GAO statistics like that the government will only have enough revenue in 2040 to pay for interest on the debt.

Ask him why you, as a young person, should be required to pay into social security for 50 years, when you won't receive any benefit from it when you are old enough to retire. Then ask him how spending 200 billion more on Hillary's health care bill is going to improve the situation.

Also, if he takes questions, try to get all of your friends to ask a different one!
And don't forget a camera!!! :)

praxisseizure
02-14-2008, 11:03 PM
He's a slippery man and will make accusations do U-turns. Stay Calm! Don't get over excited. Tasers are watching.

slacker921
02-14-2008, 11:07 PM
If you're holding a sign (and hold it still rather than waving it around and annoying the crap out of people) then don't ask a tough question. Have someone on the other side of the room NOT holding a sign ask the tough question.

If you aren't holding a sign then ask.. "Why do you think the Republicans have shunned an anti-Iraq war candidate Ron Paul in favor of the pro-war candidates this election when they know the country is against the Iraq war?". this mentions the name Ron Paul and gives him the opportunity to go off on McCain which he'll appreciate..

Or.... "Do you think the media has been fair to all candidates this election.. and in particular Ron Paul?" (watch him turn it around in a flash to how unfair the media is being to Hillary... heheeh... ).

.. get a video camera ready and get both the question and answer... submit to CNN i-report, youtube, etc.

pacelli
02-15-2008, 01:30 AM
bump

QCB79
02-15-2008, 01:34 AM
I'd just ask bill to go out to a strip joint and come over to hang out for beer and BBQ later. His wife isnt going to win anyway and Bill just seems like a guy who would be fun to hang out and drink and shoot the shit with LOL

nodope0695
02-15-2008, 01:34 AM
Get out you Ron Paul For President Signs and hold them high!!!!

AlbemarleNC0003
02-15-2008, 01:37 AM
Ask him how often he used his Presidential Working Group on Financial Markets.

thoughtbombing
02-15-2008, 02:03 AM
I would give him the OBAMA CHALLENGE...

Obama Supporter Challenge: Ron Paul Supporter willing to "Change" Allegiance if You Can Change my Mind.

I love listening to Obama speak. The man is charismatic beyond belief. I think he would do an incredible job at doing what Americans have somehow come to believe a President is supposed to do.

Obama has incredible presence and captivating charm. He is incredible at conveying his vision. But in my opinion, if he wins the Presidency it won't be because of these gifts. Nor will it be because he awakened the passions of young voters. And it won't be because he united America; It will be for one reason and one reason only: Americans have no idea what a President is supposed to do. And if you actually listen to the words he so eloquently speaks, neither does he.

But this is just my opinion, and I could be wrong. If I am, and you help me see the error of my ways; I will vote for your candidate this November. My request is outlined below.

If you support Barack Obama, or any other candidate for that matter I have a question first and then your opportunity to win a vote for your candidate.

The question is this:

What do you think the President's Job is and what illustrates your candidate has the best ability to do this job? Comment below or email me if you're shy.

Here's the Opportunity:

If you can click and read the actual Job Description for President of The United States (http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/pihtml/pioaths.html), and convince me that the "best of your candidate's ablity" (you'll understand why that's in quotes when you read the link) is greater than Ron Paul's I will publicly pledge my vote to your candidate and post a picture of my voting for said candidate on this website on or before November 5th, 2008.

Winning a vote should never be easier if your candidate really is the best one for the job. If you can rise to the challenge, I have a feeling that you wouldn't just get my vote but that of many other Ron Paul supporters as well. Most of us already agree with Obama's stated position on the war (or at least the fact that we shouldn't have started it to begin with), so if you do your best, enlist your friends in this effort, and "change" my mind, I and others like me may help you elect your candidate of "change."

Your Fellow American,

P.S. Below is the text from another article about the importance of keeping this Oath of Office and Protecting the Constitution since the one thing that truly "Unites" Americans is our Freedom, and the Constitution protects it. I welcome any comments on this as well.

As always, unlike the NFL, the author gives you express permission to give accounts of rebroadcast, retransmit, or do anything else you'd like with it to promote the Restoration of our Republic.

How often have you heard someone say, "I don't really pay attention to politics" and then follow it up with a meager "but I probably should"? The reason often given for not knowing more is that it is just "too complicated." And there is a reason it is complicated:

People vote based on their personal beliefs.

If you believe in the right of a woman to choose, you vote Democrat.

If you believe in the right of an unborn child to live, you vote Republican.

If you believe that the government should provide universal healthcare, you vote Democrat.

If you believe that spreading democracy is the best way to protect us from terrorists, you vote Republican.

If you believe that gay people and minorities have collective rights, you vote Democrat.

If you believe that Christians have collective rights, you vote Republican.

How often have you heard that as an educated voter you should study the issues and then vote for the candidate who most closely shares your beliefs as you on those issues? How many people have told you that they voted for someone because that candidate believes in what the person talking to you believes in?

The paradigm shift that must occur for our country to be what it was intended to be is to stop asking this ridiculous question and start voting on the one and only issue that should matter: which candidate has the best ability to do what they are sworn in to do? I have asked about 50 people over the last week if they knew what it was that an elected federal government official was supposed to do--what they swear they will do--and not surprisingly not a single one so far has known.

Why? Because the discussion for so long has been based on voting based on what you believe, and there are so many different beliefs, that the whole thing has become "complicated." Do you know what these officials are supposed to do? If you do, congratulations, you are probably already voting for the one candidate who stands out above all the rest because of this candidate's proven ability to do it. If you don't, read on, and if you are intelligent you will come to the same decision other people already have.

The reason voting for your beliefs is the wrong way to go about voting is that your candidate's actually following through on his/her campaign commitments may ultimately lead to a future where your beliefs may not matter at all. Huh? Let me explain.

Despite popular belief, the Constitution does not grant us our freedom or rights as American citizens. These "self-evident truths" are part of (depending on your personal beliefs) derived either from your Creator or from natural law. A person born in a place where no government existed would indeed be free, but his freedom would not be protected against another's freedom. It was with this concept in mind that our nation's founders drafted the Constitution. It wasn't to give us freedom, which would necessarily imply that we aren't free unless the government allows us to be; it was to create a government that not only allowed a person to keep his natural state of freedom, so long as it didn't interfere with another's; this by turn protected his freedom against the use of theirs to deprive him of his. Therefore, the government as established by the Constitution was created for one reason: to protect the freedom with which we are all born.

Because the people who created this document had just placed their "lives, fortunes, and sacred honor" on the line in order to regain this freedom from an oppressive government, they made sure when they wrote it that if we followed the guidelines, no such government could ever exist in our country. It's not that these men were infallible demigods (although they were pretty dang smart), it was that they understood how much freedom cost and how much it was worth. They wanted to make sure that their sacrifice didn't go to waste.

Just as a successful progenitor will create specific rules for the trust he leaves his family, which if followed will ensure their wealth; our founders created a trust for our freedom. And much like the heirs who have little appreciation for the sacrifice of the person who created this wealth for them take what they have for granted and sometimes squander it all by not following the rules; we the people do the same thing when we ignore the rules of the trust fund of freedom left for us by the people who paid for it and set up the rules of that trust.

It is this freedom that allows you as an individual to believe what you choose to believe, to freely express your beliefs as long as doing so does not interfere with other individual's rights to believe what they choose to believe. The founders were also intelligent enough to realize that times and situations would change. That is why the document came complete with easy to read instruction included on how to change it should times demand it. This process is called amending the Constitution, and the change is called, duh, an Amendment. And while changing the Constitution is not complicated, it is not easy.

That is by design. The founders knew from personal experience that the greatest threat to freedom was the government which is why the power of the government is incredibly limited in the Constitution. They realized that every law passed, regardless of how good the intention, could potentially damage the freedom of the individual since the enforcement of that law would require a sacrifice by the people (either in money or personal liberty).

Yet they also knew that there could be an idea or philosophy that came along which would gain the support of enough citizens that they would decide to allow the government to adopt and enforce it as law. This is why free speech is so important. It allows a way for these ideas to be heard and possibly adopted. If enough people think it's a good idea, then the Constitution can be amended. But unless the people decide to allow the government to make such laws by amending the Constitution, the last line of Article 1, Section 8 clearly states that the federal government has no power to do so, and the 10th Amendment further solidifies this.

Unfortunately, most people hated history class. And the Constitution is something they learned about there. Each time the government decides to do something that is a "good idea" based on some "belief of philosophy" in order to solve some problem that pops up, the power of the government increases, and the freedom and rights of the individual decrease. Because most people slept through history class and don't realize how important the Constitution is the government has become incredibly powerful by creating laws in order to solve problems that they have absolutely no right to create to begin with.

What most Americans don't realize is that the Constitution isn't an archaic document that was written for "back then"; it is a Contract between we the people and our government. And we the people dictated the terms of that Contract to give the government its rights--not vice versa. Every time the government decides it wants to do something in the best interest of the people that it isn't allowed to do, it violates that contract.

Think of it like this: If you had a contract with someone to build a house for you, for a set price you would expect to receive exactly what you agreed to for exactly the price agreed upon. If the builder knew that you hadn't read the contract he could give you less; he could also charge you more, and you would never know. This would benefit the builder but it would harm you. Similarly, if the builder just decided that your house would look better with brick instead of vinyl and decided to build it that way although you didn't ask for it, you would be outraged when you were expected to pay for the additions he made without authorization. If the builder decided that you should have a brick house, and explained that to you, and you agreed; you could then make that change--by changing the contract. If you wanted something else added that was important enough to you to give up something for it, you could then go to the builder and ask him to do it (he would likely oblige since he would receive more money) and once again, you would change the contract. But anything done without changing the contract would without question be detrimental to the party giving up something and be exploited by the party that gains something, regardless of the intent. Which brings us back to voting based on your beliefs.

When you vote based on your beliefs instead of voting based on who is most capable of doing the job they swear they will do, you are essentially saying, "I'm okay with having my contract violated as long as the government thinks it's a good idea; since the person I voted for claims to believe what I believe, it probably will be a good idea."

But what happens when your candidate doesn't win? Well then, you blame the other people who voted based on their beliefs for ruining your country. If you are a Republican, you blame FDR's "good idea" called the New Deal for creating the welfare state. If you are a Democrat, you blame the Republican's "good idea" of democratizing the Middle East for the war in Iraq. The thing both of these "good ideas" have in common is that there is absolutely nothing in the Contract that allows them to begin with, but that matters little if the people haven't read it. If we had felt that these problems had been serious enough to deal with and that the federal government was the best way to deal with them, we could have added it into the Contract.

Of course, neither party points this out because if the people actually understood that their Contract was being violated when the party out of power got their turn to be in power again, they wouldn't be able to exploit the Contract themselves. That's why winning elections by getting you to vote your beliefs is more important than getting you to vote on the one thing that should matter: the person with the best ability to do the job they were sworn in to do. Still wondering what it is they swear to do?

It's the last sentence of Article 2, Section 1 of that Contract. If you still don't see why it's important for you to read it, I'll just put that sentence here for you:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Pretty simple, huh?

There's only one candidate who can say that he has done this without fail for 20 years. Congressman Ron Paul. Of course, both parties want you to think he's crazy because if he were elected the people would see how simple this government thing really is, start paying attention, and regain their freedom and power (which would take it from the politicians) because he would honor the people's end of the Contract.

If you watch every debate, he has never criticized the Democrats for America's problems and sometimes seems to blame Republicans. And despite what Republicans would have you believe, it isn't because he's a pacifist liberal in disguise. It's because he knows it's not the Democrats who are the problem. It's both parties. And it's because they violate the Contract between We the People and our government. And we seem to tacitly endorse this because we voted based on our beliefs instead of voting for candidates who would ensure we had the right to hold those beliefs.

If Barack Obama really wanted to do something about the special interests he claims to detest, he'd make government smaller so it wouldn't be worth millions to them to send their lobbyists since the government wouldn't have anything to do with the interests for which they are lobbying. The bigger the government is, and the more they intervene in areas which they have absolutely no right under their Contract in which to be involved the more lobbyists and special interests have a reason to come to D.C. By doing things "for the people" that the "people believe in" the more power is taken from the people and put into the hands of special interest groups.

If you are a Republican/Democrat first, Conservative/Liberal second, and an American third vote your beliefs. If you are an American first, vote for someone who will defend the very thing that protects your right to be what an American is supposed to be: Free. That choice is as simple as government was supposed to be before politics got in the way. Don't sacrifice what you want most (freedom) for what you want at the moment (someone to solve your problems).

KnownasTIm
02-15-2008, 02:04 AM
hmm

IPSecure
02-15-2008, 02:40 AM
Ask him why his wife is on the the list of "Top 10 Most Corrupt Politicians - 2007", put out by Judicial Watch!

http://www.judicialwatch.org/judicial-watch-announces-list-washington-s-ten-most-wanted-corrupt-politicians-2007

thoughtbombing
02-15-2008, 02:41 AM
Ask him why his wife is on the the list of "Top 10 Most Corrupt Politicians - 2007", put out by Judicial Watch!

http://www.judicialwatch.org/judicial-watch-announces-list-washington-s-ten-most-wanted-corrupt-politicians-2007

So many questions, so little brain power ;)

thoughtbombing
02-15-2008, 02:41 AM
Ask him why he wasted his friends weed... tell him he is a pussy, and that real mean inhale.

limequat
02-15-2008, 07:53 AM
Ask him this, in these exact words:

"Do you believe that the answer to global poverty and disease is a one-world government?"

He might ask you back "What do you mean?"

then say...

"I mean elimination of nation states and national borders."

edit: Be sure to video tape it.

I like this question.
We all know the answer. It'd be nice to have it on tape.

thoughtbombing
02-15-2008, 08:06 AM
Did Monica Lewinsky rake her teeth... did she swallow... did she deep throat it, or was she more of a...

you get the point...

LEK
02-15-2008, 08:11 AM
Is borrowing from china the best option?

Clinton and China have an interesting (treasonous) past...he may turn inside out.

rpfreedom08
02-15-2008, 08:16 AM
you need to watch the clinton chronicles on googlevideo and then shout out the names of the two boys that where killed in arkansas when they where watching drug drops at an air field. You have to ask him about the guy he gave a full parden to when he was in office. The guy he pardoned was convicted of giving small girls cocaine. Just ask him all the stuff you know will hit home. I wouldn't ask him any 9/11 stuff as it sounds cooky but if you start blurting out names of people he is tied to and those people murdered other people and you start talking about that, you will see sparks, believe me :)

Monotaur
02-15-2008, 08:30 AM
<deleted>

thoughtbombing
02-15-2008, 08:31 AM
Ask him about...

Here is the latest body count that we have. All of these people have been connected with the Clintons in some form or another. We have not included any deaths that could not be verified or connected to the Clinton scandals. All deaths are listed chronologically by date. This list is current and accurate to the best of our knowledge as of January 13, 1999 August 1, 2000.

Susan Coleman: Rumors were circulating in Arkansas of an affair with Bill Clinton. She was found dead with a gunshot wound to the head at 7 1/2 months pregnant. Death was an apparent suicide.

Larry Guerrin: Was killed in February 1987 while investigating the INSLAW case.

Kevin Ives & Don Henry: Initial cause of death was reported to be the result of falling asleep on a railroad track in Arkansas on August 23, 1987. This ruling was reported by the State medical examiner Fahmy Malak. Later it was determined that Kevin died from a crushed skull prior to being placed on the tracks. Don had been stabbed in the back. Rumors indicate that they might have stumbled upon a Mena drug operation.

Keith Coney: Keith had information on the Ives/Henry deaths. Died in a motorcycle accident in July 1988 with unconfirmed reports of a high speed car chase.

Keith McKaskle: McKaskle has information on the Ives/Henry deaths. He was stabbed to death in November 1988.

Gregory Collins: Greg had information on the Ives/Henry deaths. He died from a gunshot wound to the face in January 1989.

Jeff Rhodes: He had information on the deaths of Ives, Henry & McKaskle. His burned body was found in a trash dump in April 1989. He died of a gunshot wound to the head and there was some body mutilation, leading to the probably speculation that he was tortured prior to being killed.

James Milam: Milam had information on the Ives & Henry deaths. He was decapitated. The state Medical examiner, Fahmy Malak, initially ruled death due to natural causes.

Richard Winters: Winters was a suspect in the deaths of Ives & Henry. He was killed in a "robbery" in July 1989 which was subsequently proven to be a setup.

Jordan Kettleson: Kettleson had information on the Ives & Henry deaths. He was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup in June 1990.

Alan Standorf: An employee of the National Security Agency in electronic intelligence. Standorf was a source of information for Danny Casalaro who was investigating INSLAW, BCCI, etc. Standorf's body was found in the backseat of a car at Washington National Airport on Jan 31, 1991.

Dennis Eisman: An attorney with information on INSLAW. Eisman was found shot to death on April 5, 1991.

Danny Casalaro: Danny was a free-lance reporter and writer who was investigating the "October Surprise", INSLAW and BCCI. Danny was found dead in a bathtub in a Sheraton Hotel room in Martinsburg, West Virginia. Danny was staying at the hotel while keeping appointments in the DC area pertinent to his investigation. He was found with his wrists slashed. At least one, and possibly both of his wrists were cut 10 times. All of his research materials were missing and have never been recovered.

Victor Raiser: The National Finance Co-Chair for "Clinton for President." He died in a airplane crash on July 30, 1992.

R. Montgomery Raiser: Also involved in the Clinton presidential campaign. He died in the same plane crash as Victor.

Paul Tully: Tulley was on the Democratic National Committee. He was found dead of unknown causes in his hotel room on September 24, 1992. No autopsy was ever allowed.

Ian Spiro: Spiro had supporting documentation for grand jury proceedings on the INSLAW case. His wife and 3 children were found murdered on November 1, 1992 in their home. They all died of gunshot wounds to the head. Ian's body was found several days later in a parked car in the Borego Desert. Cause of death? The ingestion of cyanide. FBI report indicated that Ian had murdered his family and then committed suicide.

Paula Gober: A Clinton speech writer. She died in a car accident on December 9, 1992 with no known witnesses.

Jim Wilhite: Wilhite was an associate of Mack McClarty's former firm. Wilhite died in a skiing accident on December 21, 1992. He also had extensive ties to Clinton with whom he visited by telephone just hours before his death.

Steve Willis, Robert Williams, Todd McKeahan & Conway LeBleu: Died Feburary 28, 1993 by gunfire at Waco. All four were examined by a pathologist and died from identical wounds to the left temple. All four had been body guards for Bill Clinton, three while campaigning for President and when he was Governor of Arkansas.They also were the ONLY 4 BATF agents killed at Waco.

Sgt. Brian Haney, Sgt. Tim Sabel, Maj. William Barkley, Capt. Scott Reynolds: Died: May 19, 1993 - All four men died when their helicopter crashed in the woods near Quantico, Va. - Reporters were barred from the site, and the head of the fire department responding to the crash described it by saying, "Security was tight," with "lots of Marines with guns." A videotape made by a firefighter was seized by the Marines. All four men had escorted Clinton on his flight to the carrier Roosevelt shortly before their deaths.

John Crawford: An attorney with information on INSLAW. He died from a heart attack in Tacoma in April of 1993.

John Wilson: Found dead from an apparent hanging suicide on May 18, 1993. He was a former Washington DC council member and claimed to have info on Whitewater.

Paul Wilcher: A lawyer who was investigating drug running out of Mena, Arkansas and who also sought to expose the "October Surprise", BCCI and INSLAW. He was found in his Washington DC apartment dead of unknown causes on June 22, 1993.

Vincent Foster: A White House deputy counsel and long-time personal friend of Bill and Hillary's. Found on July 20, 1993, dead of a gunshot wound to the mouth -- a death ruled suicide. Many different theories on this case! Readers are encouraged to read our report in Strange Deaths.

Jon Parnell Walker: An investigator for the RTC who was looking into the linkage between the Whitewater and Madison S&L bankruptcy. Walker "fell" from the top of the Lincoln Towers Building.

Stanley Heard & Steven Dickson: They were members of the Clinton health care advisory committee. They died in a plane crash on September 10, 1993.

Jerry Luther Parks: Parks was the Chief of Security for Clinton's national campaign headquarters in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car on September 26, 1993 near the intersection of Chenal Parkway and Highway 10 west of Little Rock. Parks was shot through the rear window of his car. The assailant then pulled around to the driver's side of Park's car and shot him three more times with a 9mm pistol. His family reported that shortly before his death, they were being followed by unknown persons, and their home had been broken into (despite a top quality alarm system). Parks had been compiling a dossier on Clinton's illicit activities. The dossier was stolen.

Ed Willey: A Clinton fundraiser. He died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound on November 30, 1993. His death came the same day his wife, Kathleen, was sexually assaulted in the White House by Bill Clinton.

Gandy Baugh: Baugh was Lasater's attorney and committed suicide on January 8, 1994. Baugh's partner committed suicide exactly one month later on February 8, 1994.

Herschell Friday: A member of the presidential campaign finance committee. He died in an airplane explosion on March 1, 1994.

Ronald Rogers: Rogers died on March 3, 1994 just prior to releasing sensitive information to a London newspaper. Cause of death? Undetermined.

Kathy Furguson: A 38 year old hospital worker whose ex-husband is a co- defendant in the Paula Jones sexual harassment law suit. She had information supporting Paula Jone's allegations. She died of an apparent suicide on May 11, 1994 from a gunshot wound to the head.

Bill Shelton: Shelton was an Arkansas police officer and was found dead as an apparent suicide on kathy Ferguson's grave (Kathy was his girl friend), on June 12, 1994. This "suicide" was the result of a gunshot wound to the back of the head.

Stanley Huggins: Huggins, 46, was a principal in a Memphis law firm which headed a 1987 investigation into the loan practices of Madison Guaranty S&L. Stanley died in Delaware in July 1994 -- reported cause of death was viral pneumonia.

Paul Olson: A Federal witness in investigations to drug money corruption in Chicago politics, Paul had just finished 2 days of FBI interviews when his plane ride home crashed, killing Paul and 130 others on Sept 8 1994. The Sept. 15, 1994 Tempe Tribune newspaper reported that the FBI suspected that a bomb had brought down the airplane.

Calvin Walraven: 24 year on Walraven was a key witness against Jocelyn Elder's son's drug case. Walraven was found dead in his apartment with a gunshot wound to the head. Tim Hover, a Little Rock police spokesman says no foul play is suspected.

Alan G. Whicher: Oversaw Clinton's Secret Service detail. In October 1994 Whicher was transferred to the Secret Service field office in the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City. Whatever warning was given to the BATF agents in that building did not reach Alan Whicher, who died in the bomb blast of April 19th 1995.

Duane Garrett: Died July 26, 1995-A lawyer and a talk show host for KGO-AM in San Fransisco, Duane was the campaign finance chairman for Diane Fienstien's run for the senate, and was a friend and fundraiser for Al Gore. Garrett was under investigation for defrauding investors in Garrett's failed sports memorabilia venture. There was talk of a deal to evade prosecution. On July 26th, Garrett canceled an afternoon meeting with his lawyer because he had to meet some people at the San Fransisco airport. Three hours later he was found floating in the bay under the Golden Gate Bridge.

Ron Brown:. The Commerce Secretary died on April 3, 1996, in an Air Force jet carrying Brown and 34 others, including 14 business executives on a trade mission to Croatia, crashed into a mountainside. The Air Force, in a 22-volume report issued in June of 1996, confirmed its initial judgment that the crash resulted from pilot errors and faulty navigation equipment At the time of Brown's death, Independent Counsel Daniel Pearson was seeking to determine whether Brown had engaged in several sham financial transactions with longtime business partner Nolanda Hill shortly before he became secretary of commerce.

Charles Meissner: died: UNK - Following Ron Brown's death, John Huang was placed on a Commerce Department contract that allowed him to retain his security clearance
by Charles Meissner. Shortly thereafter, Meissner died in the crash of a small plane. He was an Assistant Secretary of Commerce for International Economic Policy.

William Colby: Retired CIA director was found dead on May 6,1996 after his wife reported him missing on April 27,1996. Apparently, Colby decided to go on a impromptu canoeing excursion and never returned. Colby who had just started writing for Strategic Investment newsletter, worried many in the intelligent community. Colby's past history of divulging CIA secrets in the past were well known. Strategic Investor had covered the Vince Foster suicide and had hired handwriting experts to review Foster's suicide note.

Admiral Jeremy Boorda: Died on May 16,1996 after he went home for lunch and decided to shoot himself in the chest (by one report, twice) rather than be interviewed by Newsweek magazine that afternoon. Explanations for Boorda's suicide focused on a claim that he was embarrassed over two "Valor" pins he was not authorized to wear.

Lance Herndon: Herndon a 41 year old computer specialist and a prominent entrepreneur who received a presidential appointment in 1995 died August 10, 1996 under suspicious circumstances. He appeared to have died from a blow to the head. Police said no weapons were found at his mansion, adding that Mr. Herndon had not been shot or stabbed and there was no evidence of forced entry or theft.

Neil Moody: Died -August 25, 1996 Following Vincent Foster's murder, Lisa Foster married James Moody, a judge in Arkansas, on Jan 1, 1996. Near the time Susan McDougal first went to jail for contempt, Judge Moor's son, Neil died in a car crash. There were other reports that Neil Moody had discovered something very unsettling among his stepmother's private papers and was threatening to go public with it just prior to the beginning of the Democratic National Convention. He was alleged to have been talking to Bob Woodward of the Washington Post about a blockbuster story. Witnesses said they saw Neil Moody sitting in his car arguing with another person just prior to His car suddenly speeding off out of control and hitting a brick wall.

Barbara Wise: Wise a 14-year Commerce Department employee found dead and partially naked in her office following a long weekend. She worked in the same section as John Huang. Officially, she is said to have died of natural causes.

Doug Adams: Died January 7, 1997- A lawyer in Arkansas who got involved trying to help the people who were being swindled out of their life savings. Adams was found in his vehicle with a gunshot wound to his head in a Springfield Mo. hospital parking lot.

Mary C. Mahoney: 25, murdered at the Georgetown Starbuck's coffee bar over the 4th of July '97 weekend. She was a former White House intern who worked with John Huang. Apparently she knew Monica Lewinsky and her sexual encounters with Bill Clinton. Although not verified, it has been said that Lewinsky told Linda Tripp that she did not want to end up like Mahoney.

Ronald Miller: Suddenly took ill on October 3rd,1997 and steadily worsened until his death 9 days later. (This pattern fits Ricin poisoning.) Owing to the strangeness of the illness, doctors at the Integris Baptist Medical Center referred the matter to the Oklahoma State Medical Examiner's Office. The Oklahoma State Medical Examiner's Office promptly ran tests on samples of Ron Miller's blood, but has refused to release the results or even to confirm that the tests were ever completed.

Had been investigated by authorities over the sale of his company, Gage Corp. to Dynamic Energy Resources, Inc. was the man who tape recorded Gene and Nora Lum and turned those tapes (and other records) over to congressional oversight investigators. The Lums were sentenced to prison for campaign finance violations, using "straw donors" to conceal the size of their contributions to various candidates. Indeed, Dynamic Energy Resources, Inc. had hired Ron Brown's son Michael solely for the purpose of funneling $60,000 through him to the Commerce Secretary, according to Nolanda Hill's testimony.

Sandy Hume: On Sunday, February 22nd, 1998, Sandy Hume, the 28 year old son of journalist Britt Hume, was reportedly found dead in his Arlington, Virginia home. Aside from the statement that this was an "apparent" suicide, there remains in place a total media blackout on this story, possibly out of concern that the actual facts will not withstand public scrutiny. Worked for Hill magazine, about Congress for Congress.

Jim McDougal: Bill and Hillary Clinton friend, banker, and political ally, sent to prison for eighteen felony convictions. A key whitewater witness, dies of a heart attack on March, 8 1998. As of this writing allegations that he was given an injection of the diuretic lasix has not been denied or confirmed.
Died on March 8, 1998

Johnny Lawhon: 29, died March 29, 1998- The Arkansas transmission specialist who discovered a pile of Whitewater documents in the trunk of an abandoned car on his property and turned them over to Starr, was killed in a car wreck two weeks after the McDougal death.. Details of the "accident" have been sketchy -- even from the local Little Rock newspaper.

Charles Wilbourne Miller: 63, was found dead of a gunshot wound to the head on November 17, 1998 in a shallow pit about 300 yards from his ranch house near Little Rock. Police found a .410 gauge shotgun near Miller's body and a Ruger .357-caliber revolver submerged in water. Investigators concluded the Ruger was the weapon used by Miller to kill himself. Yet, two rounds in the handgun's cylinder had been spent.

He had long served as executive vice president and member of the board of directors for a company called Alltel and was deeply involved in his own software engineering company until the day he died. Alltel is the successor to Jackson Stephens' Systematics, the company that provided the software for the White House's "Big Brother" data base system and that was behind the administration's plan to develop the secret computer "Clipper" chip to bug every phone, fax and email transmission in America.

Carlos Ghigliotti: 42, was found dead in his home just outside of Washington D.C. on April 28, 2000. There was no sign of a break-in or struggle at the firm of Infrared Technology where the badly decomposed body of Ghigliotti was found. Ghigliotti had not been seen for several weeks.

Ghigliotti, a thermal imaging analyst hired by the House Government Reform Committee to review tape of the siege, said he determined the FBI fired shots on April 19, 1993. The FBI has explained the light bursts on infrared footage as reflections of sun rays on shards of glass or other debris that littered the scene.

"I conclude this based on the groundview videotapes taken from several different angles simultaneously and based on the overhead thermal tape," Ghigliotti told The Washington Post last October. "The gunfire from the ground is there, without a doubt."

Ghigliotti said the tapes also confirm the Davidians fired repeatedly at FBI agents during the assault, which ended when flames raced through the compound. About 80 Branch Davidians perished that day, some from the fire, others from gunshot wounds.

Mark Corallo, a spokesman for the congressional committee chaired by Rep. Dan Burton, R-Ind., said that police found the business card of a committee investigator in Ghigliotti's office. Corallo said Ghigliotti's work for the committee ended some time ago.

Tony Moser: 41, was killed as he crossed a street in Pine Bluff, Ark on on June 10, 2000. Killed 10 days after being named a columnist for the Democrat-Gazette newspaper and two days after penning a stinging indictment of political corruption in Little Rock.

Police have concluded that no charges will be filed against the unnamed driver of a 1995 Chevrolet pickup, which hit Moser as he was walking alone in the middle of unlit Rhinehart Road about 10:10 p.m

Police say they have ruled out foul play and will file no charges against the driver because he was not intoxicated and there was no sign of excessive speed.

"Published originally at EtherZone.com : republication allowed with this notice and hyperlink intact."

mysticgeek
02-15-2008, 08:49 AM
Ask him if he believes in the constitution!

RonRules
02-15-2008, 09:02 AM
To best get his goat, hold up OBAMA signs, a lot of them.

thoughtbombing
02-15-2008, 09:07 AM
To best get his goat, hold up OBAMA signs, a lot of them.

Ron Paul.

thoughtbombing
02-15-2008, 10:54 AM
ASK HIM IF HE WOULD RENEW THE ASSAULT WEAPONS BAN... WOULD HILLARY???

Divide the country with this question, RON PAUL will sweep in...

SERIOUSLY, bring it back to US AGAINST THEM.

slamhead
02-15-2008, 11:24 AM
Mention Chelsea and pimping in the same sentence. I heard they like that.

thoughtbombing
02-15-2008, 11:28 AM
Mention Chelsea and pimping in the same sentence. I heard they like that.

:D

sajorojas
02-16-2008, 05:18 PM
Bump!

Did anything happen?

Malum Prohibitum
02-16-2008, 05:24 PM
OOOOOHH!!! Fake Cigars.

pacelli
02-16-2008, 05:31 PM
Bump!

Did anything happen?

Seconded. How about a report?

Thomas Paine
02-16-2008, 06:33 PM
Any ideas?:confused:;);) I'm the head of a small group on campus: Students for Ron Paul if yall have any ideas on a good project.

If you're a female, don't let yourself be alone with Bill Clinton for even one minute or else you will become his next victim.

Finn
02-16-2008, 06:37 PM
Ask him about the drug trafficking Clintons were involved in back in Arkansas. :D

edit. Just realised I'm late.

an.old.analyst
02-16-2008, 06:57 PM
Ask him why he signed the GATT treaty and how he thought it would benefit Americans, while in hindsight it has created massive domestic job loss and public borrowing from the Chinese.

Or, ask him why he gave the Chinese access to US Military secrets, including nuclear weapon designs?

Or, ask him for an accounting of the Billions of dollars in aid that he and George Bush are in charge of for rebuilding of Thailand after the tsunami.

Do one of those work for you?

yaz
03-16-2008, 08:56 PM
I barely didn't get in. The cutoff point was pretty much when I got to the door because the building was packed. I did get an ad about our group in the school's newspaper though.

sophocles07
03-16-2008, 09:21 PM
Tasers are watching.

Very possible...watch out...

Ask him why he wasted his friends weed... tell him he is a pussy, and that real mean inhale.

I N D E E D

This is always the first thing that comes to mind when I hear the “didn’t inhale” line (from anyone, but especially Clinton).

Didn’t Obama claim he didn’t inhale also?

PlzPeopleWakeUp
03-16-2008, 09:45 PM
nt

wowabunga
03-16-2008, 09:46 PM

YES.... Bring SLIM JIM, FLIERS, WHAT EVER YOU HAVE. Hand the literature out to the very long line that will form.

Bill came to visit us in Missouri. A line of 3,000 outside the auditorium, only 2,000 got inside. We handed out fliers to as many as we could. Most people were friendly to us, most were there just for the pomp and circumstance. Get them the truth...!!!

Bill in Missouri http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvznnt2aCjE

Roadrcr
03-16-2008, 09:51 PM
Hand out cigars at the door !

bucfish
03-16-2008, 09:53 PM
Ask him what his views on Marx are and does he know what Cecil B. Rhodes ( THE Rhodes Scholarship) stood for?

humanic
03-16-2008, 09:54 PM

This is written by G. Edward Griffin (http://video.google.com/url?docid=-5544296709438960904&esrc=sr2&ev=v&len=553&q=g%2Bedward%2Bgriffin%2Bron%2Bpaul&srcurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D sw6zhIiGCvg&vidurl=%2Fvideoplay%3Fdocid%3D-5544296709438960904%26q%3Dg%2Bedward%2Bgriffin%2Br on%2Bpaul%26total%3D71%26start%3D0%26num%3D10%26so %3D0%26type%3Dsearch%26plindex%3D1&usg=AL29H226x_uVT2yozVYrcLVRXiu0FX-uLA), founder of Freedom Force International (http://www.freedomforceinternational.org):

In the 1960s, I came across a small training manual distributed by the Communist Party that showed how a small group of people – as few as four – could dominate a much larger group and sway the outcome of any action taken by that group. It was called the Diamond Technique. The principle is based on the fact that people in groups tend to be effected by mass psychology. They derive comfort and security from being aligned with the majority, especially if controversy or conflict is involved. Even if they do not like what the majority is doing, if they believe they are in the minority, they tend to remain silent and resigned to the fact that the majority should rule. This being the case, the Diamond Techniques is designed to convince the group that as few as four people represent the majority. Here is the strategy:

1. Plan ahead of time what action you want the group to take: nominate or oppose a candidate, support or oppose an issue, heckle a speaker, or whatever. Everyone on your team must know exactly what they are going to do, including contingency plans.
2. Team members should arrive at the meeting separately and never congregate together.
3. Team players should arrive early enough to take seats around the outside of the assembly area, roughly in the shape of a diamond. They must not sit together.
4. The object of the tactic is place your people around the perimeter of the audience so that, when they begin to take action, those in the center will have to do a lot of head turning to see them – to the right, then the left, then the rear of the room, then the front, etc. The more they turn their heads, the greater the illusion of being surrounded by people in agreement with each other, and the more they will be convinced that these people represent the majority opinion.

I have seen this tactic used by collectivists at numerous public meetings over the years, and I have participated in it myself on several occasions when confronting collectivists in their own tightly held organizations. It works.

yaz
03-16-2008, 11:06 PM
the event's over btw.

jointhefightforfreedom
03-17-2008, 10:34 AM
Hillary = Socialism = New AmeriKA

voytechs
03-17-2008, 10:50 AM
Just 2 words for you: eggs and tomatos!

Truth Warrior
03-17-2008, 11:59 AM
Any ideas? Lock up the girls, before Bubba arrives! :)

Steve_New_Jersey
03-17-2008, 12:32 PM
Ask Bill how it feels to be in the drug buisness. Ask him why his first action in office was to pardon the worste smuggler in the history of the USA who happened to be his best friend and partner.

faisal
03-17-2008, 12:34 PM

Truth Warrior
03-17-2008, 12:41 PM
Stop It!!!! Don't You Dare Bring Up Ron Paul Or Anything Else! He's Coming To Support His Wife And All You Do Is Create A Horrible Image Of Us! If I Saw You Guys Anywhere, I Swear I Would Never Have Supported Ron Paul! It's Our Fault Why We Lost And You Better All Realize It!

Yeah, you're right, it's all our fault. The MSM, GOP and the voters, etc. had absolutely nothing to do with it. :p

Enjoy your delusional fantasy world!

humanic
03-17-2008, 12:49 PM
Stop It!!!! Don't You Dare Bring Up Ron Paul Or Anything Else! He's Coming To Support His Wife And All You Do Is Create A Horrible Image Of Us! If I Saw You Guys Anywhere, I Swear I Would Never Have Supported Ron Paul! It's Our Fault Why We Lost And You Better All Realize It!

Don't bring up Ron Paul "anything else"? What is "anything else"? Don't bring anything up that might put him on the spot? Do you really think it's wrong for people to ask politicians and those who are campaigning for them tough questions?

Yeah, you're right, it's all our fault. The MSM, GOP and the voters, etc. had absolutely nothing to do with it. :p

Enjoy your delusional fantasy world!

I'm sorry but Truth Warrior is right. We did not "lose" because we "brought up Ron Paul" too much or because we weren't PC or polite enough. If you believe that you have not been paying very close attention.

Joseph Hart
03-17-2008, 02:21 PM
Ask him if he believes in the constitution!

I think this is the best question. IF he says its just a piece of paper or something that was written 200 years ago then we have headline news.