PDA

View Full Version : No More Rights.

Patriot123
02-14-2008, 08:19 PM
We have officially lost our first amendment rights. I'm so damn mad right now, that... I can't even describe it.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/articles/1029/campaign-finance-reform%e2%80%9d-muzzles-political-dissent/

We have... Lost our constitutional rights. The law is no longer on our side. Heck, it never was. The government is above the law, and we're their "subjects." We're just the "servants" to them. If you use your constitutional rights in a court of law, you will be laughed at. You will be ignored. You will be incriminated.

We can be arrested for simply getting on a cops wrong side, we can be held without charges, we can have our belongings searched without a warrant. We have lost habeas corpus. We have lost our second amendment rights. We have NO GOD DAMNED FREEDOM OF DAMN F'ING SPEECH ANYMORE. We have lost EVERYTHING THAT OUR G-D DAMNED FOUNDERS FOUGHT FOR. And WE'RE STILL HERE, letting these politicians make confetti out of the American constitution. We have nut jobs in office like President George W. Bush who has said out loud that, "the constitution was just a damned piece of paper." What gets me even madder is simply that I can't do a single thing about it. We can't do anything about it.

We keep electing these nut jobs into office... Our voice means absolutely nothing. Whether we march or demand, our voice means nothing. Whether we try as hard as we can to elect another candidate who isn't "the lesser of two evils," our voice means nothing.

We really believe that this is the second American revolution? The fire is going to have to turn up the heat a hell of a lot more if we're going to get our country back. And as of new, we're still currently the governments "subjects."

Ex Post Facto
02-14-2008, 09:16 PM
How about this. Fire with Fire. Legalease with Legalease. We fight through corporations. Everyone needs to become a corporation. Get a corporation started and use their benefits to your advantage. Let say I own a media corporation and everything I say I do it through the corporation. Let us become a nation of corporations, obtain your Employer Identification Number today! Let corporations with liability protections do the dirty work.

Partially joking, partially serious.

TC95
02-15-2008, 09:20 AM
Digg it:

http://digg.com/politics/Campaign_Finance_Reform_Muzzles_Political_Dissent_ 2

Digg this while you're at it:

http://www.digg.com/politics/Today_Is_Critical_And_We_Must_Join_in_To_Kill_S_19 59

WilliamC
02-15-2008, 09:25 AM
How about this. Fire with Fire. Legalease with Legalease. We fight through corporations. Everyone needs to become a corporation. Get a corporation started and use their benefits to your advantage. Let say I own a media corporation and everything I say I do it through the corporation. Let us become a nation of corporations, obtain your Employer Identification Number today! Let corporations with liability protections do the dirty work.

If you can figure out a way to use that corporation to actually make a profit this is a great idea. It's how the rich build and maintain their wealth.

If it doesn't make a profit then it's a terrible idea because it will cost you more than it will save.

Personally I've no clue as to how to make a profit or start and run a business, I don't even know where to begin because I have no ideas to base one on.

Mach
02-15-2008, 09:36 AM
It is not just about crime anymore.......... it's about terrorism. Law Enforcement is brainwashed over and over into seeing the common citizen as a "terrorist" first, and they go for it, it gives them more power on the streets and in the courts, if something happens and you say it was against your rights, they'll just say they seen this and that, so, they thought that, and this, and the courts have to be "socially correct" so they just give everything a rubber stamp...... with enthusiasm.

It will get to the point that when the people see the cops, they see the "gestapo".

People already don't want to post things on the Internet..... out of fear.

Cleaner44
02-15-2008, 09:42 AM

This is actually pretty right on. We must fight the robbing of our money by using all legal tax breaks available. Start a company and write expenses off. It does not have to be a huge company with huge profits. Just reduce your taxable income through whatever legal means available.

We must fight propaganda and talking points with their own bullshit. When we are told we must surrender our rights and allow wiretapping, come back with:
"I will not live in fear and be a coward like the terrorists want. I will not shread my Constitution, because that is what the terrorists want. They want to destroy our way of life and I will not fall for their tricks. I will stand by the Constitution and be brave and if it means I must die defending my freedom, then so be it!"

Fight fire with fire, its fun and it makes the heads of Neocons spin. I highly recommend it.