PDA

View Full Version : Quote from the "American" Mind

Airborn
02-14-2008, 08:11 PM
here is a response from someone from youtube I am having a conversation with..

And you think that video is reliable? I mean come on... That is pretty weak. I could make something like that in half an hour. Please.
Personally I think of the Republican Canidates Ron Paul would be most interesting. Simply because he would be so different from the rest. Besides he has some good ideas, except for down-sizing the government and all...
I don't support Hillary or McCain, btw... McCain is too conservative for me and steeped in old Republic hash. Hillary is the democrats version. She is intelligent and wouldget this country on its feet, but would countinue to feed into the growing rift in the nation. Personally I think Obama is someone in which to place our Hope. Perhaps Ron Paul is the Republican version of him.
=)

the video was about Mccain is actually quite liberal, this guy keeps trying to tell me Mccain is the most conservative of the rep. bunch even with the facts in his face, this shows how hard it is to wake up alot of americans. He is caught up in the whole Obama "change" crap.

I think there are alot out there that don't want small government, and don't mind their freedoms being taken away if they can get "something" out of it. We are up against alot here, not just the media and establishment, but the American sheep who like the government to spoon feed them.

... but there is still hope, but not with some people. Some just refuse to change how they think, even with a pile of facts on top of them. But our numbers are still amazing and growing, there is still hope...