PDA

View Full Version : Umm Ron Paul leads 3k phone poll by 45%?!!

im_a_pepper
08-13-2007, 04:01 PM
Does anyone know anything about this site and this phone poll they claim to have taken? 3000 is generally more than Gallop and others take.

http://www.impactpolling.com/

look on the left panel

If this is correct someone needs to investigate and tout those results!
I sent mail to their contact info ( mail@impactpolling.com ) but who knows if I will receive any response or get overlooked. I suggest others to do the same, and perhaps with enough questioning we could get some answers.

What is even more weird, this is the same site that supposedly bashed Ron Paul awhile back.

LibertyOfOne
08-13-2007, 04:08 PM
It might be a joke :P

angelatc
08-13-2007, 04:11 PM
It was created in May of 2007. While It's possible that it took him hat long to call 3000 people, I suspect it's a fraud.

Bradley in DC
08-13-2007, 04:32 PM
There is no information indicating it's serious: margin of error, the questions asked, likely or not, etc.

im_a_pepper
08-13-2007, 04:33 PM
I think I may have found the culprit, looks like the domain expired not too long ago and someone bought it up and redid the site. lol.

This site was hit hard back in May for dropping Ron Paul from the poll process (google it). Looks like a RP supporter bough it up and "fixed" it. Pretty funny, considering Edwards had been displaying the poll results on his forums/sites for a while beforehand.