PDA

View Full Version : Target the Churches

Sean
08-13-2007, 04:00 PM
I think we should consider campaigning at church functions because that is an easy way to reach a lot of people. Maybe we can hold signs and pass out literature outside of church parking lots when services end. Focus on the Dr. Paul's prolife record. Make signs that specifically target this voting group.

ChrisM
08-13-2007, 05:47 PM
This will violate the nonprofit status of many churches. If you happen to belong to a church that is registered commercially, though, go for it.

ZandarKoad
08-13-2007, 06:05 PM
OR, if you happen to belong to a church that isn't licensed at ALL, then go for it. Most American churches have effectivly gone the route of German churches during Hitler's time, and the route of the goverment churches in China. They have removed God as the head of their congregation and installed 'Caesar' in His place via 501(c)(3) (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=115310&postcount=2).

BUT, this doesn't mean that church events are COMPLETELY WORTHLESS. I've printed out 200 of the 'statement of faith' flyers and will hit the next big church event I see...

Sean
08-13-2007, 06:10 PM
This will violate the nonprofit status of many churches. If you happen to belong to a church that is registered commercially, though, go for it.

The churches themselves can't be political. There is nothing stopping individuals from waving signs and handing out literature to people coming out. Heck you can probably walk on the property and mingle with people outside and talk about his prolife message.