PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have an e-mail list of meetup coordinators?

MrHellebusch
02-14-2008, 06:51 PM
Cybloo and I are attempting to put together a website (constitutionexpress.com) that will allow people to organize into groups for travel to the march. Here's the basics:

Attempt to contact every one of them. Those that respond with their meetup info (location, coordinator, etc..) will get added to the database. The coordinator will get a login and password to edit the info associated with their entry.

Each individual meetup will be responsible for inquiring about charter bus reservations (or whatever means they see fit). When they establish a reasonable means, the minimum number of people required to make it work, and the cost per individual, they will update the entry for their meetup.

People who visit the site looking for a ride will then be able to search by location. When they find a ride, they can commit by entering a name and phone number. When a meetup meets its minimum requirement, the coordinator can call everyone that has committed, and collect the funds to reserve the transportation.

If you have a complete or partial list (even if it's the e-mail for just your meetup's coordinator) please PM me.

MrHellebusch
02-14-2008, 07:11 PM
C'mon people.. everyone has a list for all the FOX people but nobody has a list of friendlies? And we call the campaign unorganized...

pauliticalpress
02-14-2008, 07:17 PM
Contact scotto on the RP forums I think he has the best list!

www.ronpaulmeetupchallenge.com

Geronimo
02-14-2008, 07:22 PM
http://www.meetupalliance.com/RonPaul2008
I hope this helps.

MrHellebusch
02-14-2008, 08:16 PM
Many thanks.