PDA

View Full Version : Personality tests used for jobs and..

HollyforRP
02-14-2008, 06:42 PM
I captured a screenshot of something I found to be strange and I think I know what it means but not quite sure. Is this simply stating that it's the usual background check or is this something new? What does it mean when you read it?

http://a908.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/99/l_7b64d7eb608ce7b918461b2645395703.jpg

Also has anyone had to fill out a personality test for trying to get a job? I've seen this used at just your everday job like drug stores and grocery stores etc..

Marshall
02-14-2008, 07:00 PM
When I was in high school a friend of mine applied at blockbuster and had to take a personality test. We assumed that if you answered yes to 'is it ok to steal from your employer, if it isn't a lot?', you probably failed.

HollyforRP
02-14-2008, 10:00 PM
Okay but I still don't understand the "consumer report" read the picture. What does it mean :confused: How can a company run a consumer report and gather information about your character, reputation personal charcteristics and mode of living??

ItsTime
02-14-2008, 10:05 PM
sounds like it. ask them

Okay but I still don't understand the "consumer report" read the picture. What does it mean :confused: How can a company run a consumer report and gather information about your character, reputation personal charcteristics and mode of living??