PDA

View Full Version : Romney betrayed his supporters: pledges his anti-McCain votes to McCain

hawks4ronpaul
02-14-2008, 04:19 PM
"Electability"-tricked Conservatives now see that the truly wasted vote was for Romney.

Romney Timeline

Romney tried to out-"liberal" Ted Kennedy for a Senate seat but then argued that was just a phase he was going through and now he is "Mr. Conservative."
People believed him and voted for Romney as the "electable" anti-McCain.
Romney took many Paul votes in NH, NV, etc. and then Romney flipflops by dropping out days after saying he was staying in (making him less electable than still-in Ron Paul after all; you have to be in it to win it).
Then Romney flipflops by trying to throw all his anti-McCain votes to McCain.

I would be furious if I were a Romney voter or delegate.

What are Romney voters/delegates saying?

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

hawks4ronpaul
02-14-2008, 07:27 PM
Where is the outrage from the Tancredo supporters?

Tancredo endorses Romney who endorses McCain.

Now, "no amnesty" Tancredo votes are going to "amnesty" McCain.

That is 180-degrees backwards of voter intent.

Do conservatives realize that they were scammed and their votes were stolen for the opposite policy, or are they too busy replying to Nigerian banking emails?

Bluedevil
02-14-2008, 07:29 PM
He just endorsed him, he cant influence how his delegates vote.

phill4paul
02-14-2008, 07:35 PM
"Laughing dawgs will snarl and snip before they lay down at the feet of their masters"....me

kigol
02-14-2008, 07:35 PM
seems silly.

hawks4ronpaul
02-14-2008, 07:36 PM
He just endorsed him, he cant influence how his delegates vote.

The endorsement is influence.

Imagine all the Tancredo/Paul/Romney fans who now learn that their tactically chosen "Romney" delegate might vote McCain.

Mystile
02-14-2008, 07:37 PM
Romney is looking at a cabinet level position, probably Sec. of Treasury.

hawks4ronpaul
02-14-2008, 07:42 PM
Tancredo and Paul supporters should demand that Tancredo revise his endorsement.

dfb
02-14-2008, 07:43 PM
I think you are giving voters and delegates way too much credit if you think they will see the irony it it all. They will merely state that this is being done in the name of party unity, not realizing that if Romney had never been in the race then perhaps McCain would never have won.

newyearsrevolution08
02-14-2008, 07:44 PM
Or they might get sick of that and go with either ron paul or the huckster?

I think the huckster is just in this because he is NEVER going to be able to become president and I think everyone including himself can see it. He just doesn't have the look of someone who could LEAD the nation as he would want to do.

Ron Paul is different because he is wanting US to lead our own lives and would odds are not really take a "leader" to do that BUT rather someone who listens to his people like ron paul did in texas and then gets it done as long as it is backed by law and the constitution. Keepin it simple....

I think that if people really are that stupid they will odds are push their votes to mccain just to help the so called republican party even though no matter who we toss up there they WONT beat an antiwar democrat BESIDES ron paul.

Ron Paul really is the only one who can combat the "anti war" b.s. the democrats are pretending to be apart of. Obama and Clintons "change" is nothing more then going MORE in debt and nothing more.

Wake up people, just because someone says they will give you health care does not mean they can AFFORD it or even make it happen. Empty promises by politicians wow what a shock lol.

Ron Paul wants us to run our lives, stop living off the state and government and in turn allow us to keep the money WE earn. There is nothing like being able to become independent and take care of yourself and if you cant then you need to be MADE to do so one way or another and not live off of tax payers.

Lets boot these lazy people off of the system and start building some jobs, income and so forth. That will also get rid of that bullshit birthright citizenship and trying to have tons of kids or adopt them so you can get free money.... Too many handouts happen to illegals and legals that do not need to happen.

This country is for those "looking for a handout" and I wonder if the majority would even want to support themselves? Pitiful really......