PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing to stop the NWO?

Allen72289
02-14-2008, 02:21 PM
I boycott alot of want items.. etc

You?

Let's share our ideas and build upon them! :D

jmdrake
02-14-2008, 04:20 PM
Voter education, voter education, voter education. Pick an issue that's important to you and teach others. I work in "health behavior research" for example. The other day someone told me about a "debate" they went to about the HPV vaccine. The only problem is that it was "scientists" versus a few "preachers" and the preachers had no facts to work with. I looked up information about how HPV has already caused DEATHS of girls who have taken it and sent it to her as well as about 40 other people on an email list. I FINALLY was able to convince my wife that flouride is a poison after showing her a local news report about this that was covered on the Alex Jones show as well as a recent article in Scientific American. And of course education about the truth behind the war on terror. (I won't go further than that lest this thread be banished to the heated netherworld.) Also take care of your own family. Treat today like some treated the "Y2K" scare. Plant a garden. It's NOT to early to start preparing the ground (http://www.amazon.com/Lasagna-Gardening-Layering-Bountiful-Gardens/dp/0875969623) or starting seedlings. Do like the Mormons and get yourself a 2 month (at least) supply of non perishable food and water. Get yourself a decent water filter. Don't be like the poor souls post Katrina that were surrounded by water that they couldn't drink. Burn DVDs that delve into things that aren't covered by the MSM and pass them out. Don't let the election stop you from doing other important things.

Regards,

John M. Drake

powerpolitics
02-14-2008, 05:13 PM
I began studying law in 1982 and have participated in many forums, groups, classes, seminars and have been a "patriot" ever since. In 2000 I started the Equity Center from which came my web page, powerpolitics.com

I am one of the very few who understands what Ron Paul means when he says follow the Constitution and what he means by Honest Money.

I have recently set up powerpolitics.tv from the ustream platform and hope to be giving classes on history, law and money, very soon.

I fight the new world oder everyday, all the time.

Zeke