PDA

View Full Version : Up 5% in this Nat. Poll

Airborn
02-14-2008, 02:05 PM
http://www.angus-reid.com/polls/view/29880/republicans_2008_mccain_44_huckabee_30

at 9% from 4% last month, at least it shows process, not bad with the media blackout.

ShowMeLiberty
02-14-2008, 02:13 PM
http://www.angus-reid.com/polls/view/29880/republicans_2008_mccain_44_huckabee_30

at 9% from 4% last month, at least it shows process, not bad with the media blackout.

I'd call it pretty damn incredible considering the media blackout. ;)

Airborn
02-14-2008, 02:21 PM
I'd call it pretty damn incredible considering the media blackout. ;)

yes, sure is :D

Banana
02-14-2008, 02:26 PM
At RCP, it's 7% with lowest being 6%.

If last polling was 3%, we can say he at least doubled. Pretty impressive.

kathy88
02-14-2008, 02:30 PM
It's a slow gradual slope upward. Baby steps mean real progress. There are still TOO MANY PEOPLE who have no idea who RP is.

LOCAL ADVERTISING EFFORTS PEOPLE.

SteveMartin
02-14-2008, 02:39 PM
9% with 3 candidates isn't much progress over 4% with 5...

Banana
02-14-2008, 02:47 PM
Erm, it could have stayed at 3% while the rest of supporters went over to the other candidates.

This mean we're winning more supporters and that's the point, isn't it?

Goldwater Conservative
02-14-2008, 03:11 PM

People will be afraid to support Paul until he's only one of two, and then they might not even bother to vote despite preferring him over the other candidate. Such is the power of the "he can't win" mentality.

Airborn
02-14-2008, 03:28 PM
Erm, it could have stayed at 3% while the rest of supporters went over to the other candidates.

This mean we're winning more supporters and that's the point, isn't it?

yeh, that was my point. with the huge media blackout, doing poorly in alot of states, people even thinking Paul has dropped out, ect. this is really good, means we are gathering more support. I mean, hell, we could have went down in the polls or even stayed the same base. Anyone else in Ron's place without the type of message Ron has would not be improving at this point..

Highland
02-14-2008, 03:37 PM
Just so you know what we have done for the campaign…is that we donated free TV/Radio commercials for grassroots to download and air…if you ever have anyone in need…here are the links..We are working on an economic ad featuring Peter Schiff!

http://www.highlandmediaworks.com/ronpaulad2
http://www.highlandmediaworks.com/ronpaulad

God Bless you and the Campaign…and keep you safe!

Shaun
02-14-2008, 04:11 PM
THIS IS AN AWFUL NUMBER....
9% with THREE candidates is a bad joke.
This actually means he has gone DOWN significantly in the polls.
Hardly surprising seeing the performance of the RP campaign combined with the total and absolute madness of the US voters.

Airborn
02-14-2008, 04:17 PM
Hardly surprising seeing the performance of the RP campaign combined with the total and absolute madness of the US voters.

:rolleyes: how does this mean he has gone down?

jacmicwag
02-14-2008, 04:19 PM
Hey, 10% of the electorate is a significant force. Get ready for the GOP to come begging. This should be fun.

Airborn
02-14-2008, 04:22 PM

how about this, earlier poll for Feb. RP polling at 6% by the same polling company. Up 3% in 1 to 1 1/2 weeks.. This AFTER romney dropped out. How is that DOWN??????

http://www.angus-reid.com/polls/view/29859/republicans_2008_mccain_51_huckabee_32

carmaphob
02-14-2008, 05:06 PM
Feb. 2008 Jan. 2007 Dec. 2007

John McCain 44% 22% 13%

Mike Huckabee 30% 16% 18%

Ron Paul 9% 4% 3%

Mitt Romney n.a. 16% 12%

Rudy Giuliani n.a. 14% 26%

Fred Thompson n.a. 9% 11%

So to me it looks as if POLLS DO NOT MEAN A DAMN THING!
If you rely on polls for your info, Giuliani should have kicked ass in January and Fred should not have done so bad either!

You need to ask yourself, why is McCain is ahead in primaries/caucuses?
Are the polls that tell me that over 70% of Americans want to be out of Iraq BS?
or
that the majority of Americans DO NOT WANT AMNESTY!

This reeks of crap, i do not understand how the GOP does not realize this!

Revolution9
02-14-2008, 05:08 PM

After The Revolution:A Manifesto comes out those numbers will climb quickly. This will be the book that drives worldwide politics in the 21st century.

Best
Randy

Airborn
02-14-2008, 05:12 PM
After The Revolution:A Manifesto comes out those numbers will climb quickly. This will be the book that drives worldwide politics in the 21st century.

Best
Randy

yes, make sure everyone buys one for a friend or two!

Airborn
02-14-2008, 05:16 PM
So to me it looks as if POLLS DO NOT MEAN A DAMN THING!
If you rely on polls for your info, Giuliani should have kicked ass in January and Fred should not have done so bad either!

While I'm not saying these polls are completely or even nearly accurate. You need to realize this is a national poll and that is why giuliani was polling at such. My only point here is that the pollsters are showing us gaining, when most would think we would be losing support at this time in the race, esp. with a complete media blackout.

Lord Xar
02-14-2008, 05:20 PM

Shaun. The MSM has literally reported Ron Paul is out of the runnnig, they ignore him, they act like he doesn't exist. Most voters get their vote determination FROM THE SAME MEDIA THAT OMITS RON PAUL!!! What do you expect?

I mean, seriously, do you understnad that MOST VOTERS get their info from the newspaper and tv? Even Radio acts Ron is out.

This is WHY....

Airborn
02-14-2008, 05:22 PM
You need to ask yourself, why is McCain is ahead in primaries/caucuses?
Are the polls that tell me that over 70% of Americans want to be out of Iraq BS?

Well consider this, notice how many more votes dems are getting in the primaries compared to reps, so yes polls are showing most want out of the war in Iraq. Expect a landslide for the dem nominee come election day. While we know Ron Paul is the only true anti-war candidate, most of the american people don't. They are being sold and it's not Ron Paul.

Shaun
02-14-2008, 06:03 PM
Shaun. The MSM has literally reported Ron Paul is out of the runnnig, they ignore him, they act like he doesn't exist. Most voters get their vote determination FROM THE SAME MEDIA THAT OMITS RON PAUL!!! What do you expect?

I mean, seriously, do you understnad that MOST VOTERS get their info from the newspaper and tv? Even Radio acts Ron is out.

This is WHY....

God, I understand this, I wish I didn't but you are quite correct.
Absolutely agree with your point of view.
Stupid media and insane voters. Sheeple.

MrHellebusch
02-14-2008, 06:14 PM

Yeah, but once you go Paul, you don't go back.

pacelli
02-14-2008, 06:29 PM
We're still getting new donors every day. Granted donations have dried up compared to last month, but I think it is promising that more people are at least trying to keep the campaign going.