PDA

View Full Version : Using the courts to win FREEDOM!

IcyPeaceMaker
02-14-2008, 01:53 PM
This organization, "We the People Foundation," is fighting in court to accomplish the same things Ron Paul and the rest of us are doing on the campaign trail, protect the rights of the individual.

Read the particularity of your rights and how they have been abused and what's being done to restore them. This case is profoundly important to anyone who loves liberty:
http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/PROJECTS/Court-Docs/6700-2ndCirc-Full-Appeal-Oct-2007.pdf

mrsat_98
02-14-2008, 02:43 PM
You would be amazed at the amount of material out there. A couple of my friends took inspection stickers off cars in Arkansas. Ok inspections sticker where repealed with a week of them giving notice to All three branchs of Arkansas government.

I personally won a tax case, in at the tax appeal board, it was fun. I have been watching and participating since 1994. I found about about Ron Paul shortly after I started. Ron Paul is the Man.

Ronin
02-14-2008, 03:43 PM
You would be amazed at the amount of material out there. A couple of my friends took inspection stickers off cars in Arkansas. Ok inspections sticker where repealed with a week of them giving notice to All three branchs of Arkansas government.

I personally won a tax case, in at the tax appeal board, it was fun. I have been watching and participating since 1994. I found about about Ron Paul shortly after I started. Ron Paul is the Man.

:confused:

khorbis
02-14-2008, 04:04 PM
:confused:

:confused: +1

IcyPeaceMaker
02-14-2008, 04:25 PM
This is the most important piece of work in the courts, it appears to be a lock-gut-cinch, but anything can happen in court, and the system will do everything in it's considerable power to avoid a loss here.

Read the case in post one above, if you need to understand what we're fighting for.

Ronin
02-14-2008, 04:42 PM
This is the most important piece of work in the courts, it appears to be a lock-gut-cinch, but anything can happen in court, and the system will do everything in it's considerable power to avoid a loss here.

Read the case in post one above, if you need to understand what we're fighting for.

I read the whole pdf. Yes, it's important stuff. Probably too complicated for the public, so the supreme court will never hear it. I do like this quote from their website..

Schulz also wrote that it would be “shameful” for the Court to fail to hear this first impression question of extreme public importance involving the interpretation
of the Constitution while agreeing to hear the probate/bankruptcy/defamation
case of Anna Nicole Smith.

mrsat_98
02-14-2008, 05:27 PM
:confused: +1

I am trying to say I have fought the battle at the court house and won. There are lot of us here.