PDA

View Full Version : Lets get Ron Paul Racing and Ron Paul Newspaper some money.

fatdumb
02-14-2008, 01:43 PM
I don't understand why we don't want to give to these 2 efforts. I have never been into racing myself but i think there are many people that are and i think they will get a chance to look into his message. thats all it takes is people to check him out. I personally think that there is a lot more exposure for him at the race track than the pipe dream of flying the blimp over the super bowl. Also on the newspaper i know a lot of people that do not have the Internet at all if they do it is dial up. check out the you-tube videos on a dial up connection it just does not work. if we can not get our message out to rural America we have no chance they are the people who decide who the president will be.

kathy88
02-14-2008, 01:47 PM
I agree. I'm donating to both tomorrow.

fatdumb
02-14-2008, 02:48 PM
bump

Sey.Naci
02-14-2008, 02:55 PM
Am not in favour of supporting Ron Paul Racing, since the campaign doesn't appear to support it. See Daily Dose response by Dan McCarthy to a post about RPRing. Dan was arguing that the campaign needs money for GOTV efforts more than "entertainment" value sponsorships which eat up badly needed funds.

Enzo
02-14-2008, 03:32 PM
I donated to Ron Paul Newspapers today. I think the Texas edition is very important to reach the many smaller town in Texas. Texas is huge... an there's a ton of smaller communities all over the state that just don't get any kind of exposure to Ron Paul or his message otherwise.

pacelli
02-14-2008, 03:40 PM
What happens when ron paul racing fails to raise the 100,000 by the end of the day? Does everyone get their money back?

khorbis
02-14-2008, 03:55 PM
I've donated to the newspaper (pamphlet actually), but I think the "Ron Paul Racing" idea is too risky a venture. Losing the race horribly or, worse, crashing would set the campaign up for all sorts of nasty, disdainful media attacks. I won't donate unless there are more concrete plans to market the idea and more people dedicated to taking the idea to the finish.

I'm not a NASCAR fan, so don't look at me. :D

damon04
02-14-2008, 03:59 PM
bump!

ItsTime
02-14-2008, 04:02 PM
They supported the blimp the biggest drain on resources in grassroots history.

Am not in favour of supporting Ron Paul Racing, since the campaign doesn't appear to support it. See Daily Dose response by Dan McCarthy to a post about RPRing. Dan was arguing that the campaign needs money for GOTV efforts more than "entertainment" value sponsorships which eat up badly needed funds.