PDA

View Full Version : Clinton leads in Ohio Poll - Home of Diebold

LiveBold
02-14-2008, 01:15 PM
Is it really any suprise to anyone? I'm not a fan of Obama, because I've read to much about his establishment connections, but it upsets me that somehow clinton has a 20% point lead in ohio according to some recent poll..

Diebold ensuring a clinton victory and because they are so confident they are already reporting that she has it in the bag.
blech.

TheInvestigatorOfFreedom
02-14-2008, 01:27 PM
everyone knows the diebold voting machine has glitches or people changing the code before voting and usually they will take out a machine and it doesn't add the total of votes

Lisa S
02-14-2008, 01:29 PM
Imagine that. Just like the way Ron Paul does better at caucus states than he does on diebold. I wonder how many of his votes have been flipped especially in the early states.

LiveBold
02-14-2008, 01:45 PM
Imagine that. Just like the way Ron Paul does better at caucus states than he does on diebold. I wonder how many of his votes have been flipped especially in the early states.

Lisa,

I think that if we were to really find out how many votes for paul were discarded, there would be a full scale revolt.

but the bottom line is that if this were a fair election, paul would win in a landslide.