PDA

View Full Version : Megyn Kelly of Fox News makes me puke

Liberty_TN
02-14-2008, 01:14 PM
I was watching O'Reilly last night (I know I know) and they were talking about the woman from Ohio who was stripped searched and left naked in a cell for 6 hours. Anyway Megyn Kelly said the woman deserved it.

I was thinking Megyn looked like Satan's daughter. I hate all of 'em - E.D. Hill, Alysyn Camerota (who this morning said the 1.4 billion Bush deal for the southern border of Mexico with Central America "sounded good"), Gretchen Carlson, Jamie Colby, Page Hopkins, even Julie Banderas. A couple of years ago I loved watchin 'em.

Damn I gotta cancel my cable, it's makin' me depressed and pissed off.

Sorry, had to rant.

hopeforamerica
02-14-2008, 01:15 PM
Unplug!!!!!

nate895
02-14-2008, 01:21 PM
I am inclined to agree. I don't watch the News now because every time the pundits come on, they say how McCain will be the nominee, and that everyone else in the race is "eccentric" or whatever the insult of the day is. Even before Super Tuesday, Fred Barnes said that it was "self-indulgent" for Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee to be at the debates.

HollyforRP
02-14-2008, 01:22 PM
I am cancelling.

Liberty_TN
02-14-2008, 01:30 PM
I bet all of 'em have genital warts from Rupert Murdoch.

Ex Post Facto
02-14-2008, 01:30 PM
I saw that piece as well. What they did was ask the woman a battery of questions upon booking her. One of the questions was do you feel suicidal. She responded with something to the effect of: Before or After I was arrested? They then put her in a cell, and stripped her forceably. Unfortunately, I know this is standard procedure when someone is suicidal in a prison environment. However, the manner in which they applied their policy and the reason they applied it was grade school logic at best.

Here is the video clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNDsb7wLwL4

Liberty_TN
02-14-2008, 01:34 PM
Yeah well it wasn't right that male officers did it. Nor was it right that they left her naked and cold for 6 hours and she had to wrap herself with toilet paper to keep them from peeping in at her and to keep warm.

Ex Post Facto
02-14-2008, 01:37 PM
Yeah well it wasn't right that male officers did it. Nor was it right that they left her naked and cold for 6 hours and she had to wrap herself with toilet paper to keep them from peeping in at her and to keep warm.

I know, like the clip says, it's government forcing it's will upon citizens. It is not right at all, in my opinion.

Slugg
02-14-2008, 01:40 PM
I bet all of 'em have genital warts from Rupert Murdoch.

In their mouth!:eek:

hopeforamerica
02-14-2008, 01:40 PM
I am cancelling.

Awesome! I wish the rest of you guys would too. We need to stop giving these whores our money!

pinkmandy
02-14-2008, 01:42 PM
She said what? Deserved it? She needs to be emailed. NO WOMAN DESERVES THAT.

Liberty_TN
02-14-2008, 01:45 PM
Yeah Megyn Kelly said she deserved it. Last night on O'Reilly. Can someone post the youtube? Or tell me how to find it and I will post it.

Liberty_TN
02-14-2008, 01:48 PM
I did a quick search on youtube and can't find it. Can someone upload the clip to youtube?

itshappening
02-14-2008, 01:50 PM
Megyn Kelly "well DUH, the state has a right to do whatever it wants!"

she is more extreme than O'Reilly

WV Freedom Fighter
02-14-2008, 01:52 PM
Yeah Megyn Kelly said she deserved it.

I bet she wouldn't like it if they did it to her.

Liberty_TN
02-14-2008, 01:55 PM
Yeah can someone get a clip of that? I am looking for Megyn Kelly's contact info.

I know it's not a big deal to some but it is to people that are having their rights trampled like the guy in the wheelchair in Florida.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAGb7_g4Aso

Liberty_TN
02-14-2008, 02:08 PM
How do I find the email addresses of all the fox news anchors?

Deborah K
02-14-2008, 02:14 PM
I was watching O'Reilly last night .....- E.D. Hill, Alysyn Camerota (who this morning said the 1.4 billion Bush deal for the southern border of Mexico with Central America "sounded good"), .

And you here you have it, folks. More action taken to open our borders and merge us with Mexico and Canada! Viva la NAU!

Check this out: http://www.cfr.org/publication/7914/trinational_call_for_a_north_american_economic_and _security_community_by_2010.html

Findings and recommendations:

Build a North American economic and security community by 2010. To enhance security, prosperity, and opportunity for all North Americans, the chairs propose a community defined by a common external tariff and an outer security perimeter.

Create the institutions necessary for a North American community. The chairs propose annual summit meetings among the three countries and the creation of a North American Advisory Council to prepare for and implement the decisions made at the summits.

Enhance North American competitiveness with a common external tariff. Over the last decade, nations around the world, from China to India to Latin America to the expanded membership of the European Union, have become increasingly integrated into the global market. To meet these challenges to North American competitiveness, the chairs recommend that the three governments negotiate a common external tariff on a sector-by-sector basis at the lowest rate consistent with multilateral obligations: "Unwieldy rules of origin, increasing congestion at ports of entry, and regulatory differences among the three countries raise our costs instead of reducing them."

Develope a border pass for North Americans. . The chairs propose a border pass, with biometric indicators, which would allow expedited passage through customs, immigration, and airport security throughout North America. "The governments of Canada, Mexico, and the United States should commit themselves to the long-term goal of dramatically reducing the need for physical scrutiny of traffic, travel, and trade within North America."

Adopt a unified Border Action Plan. The three governments should "strive toward a situation in which a terrorist trying to penetrate our borders will have an equally hard time doing so no matter which country he elects to enter first. "First steps should include: harmonized visa and asylum regulations; joint inspection of container traffic entering North American ports; and synchronized screening and tracking of people, goods, and vessels, including integrated "watch" lists. Security cooperation should extend to counterterrorism and law enforcement, and could include the establishment of a trinational threat intelligence center and joint training for law enforcement officials. On the defense front, the most important step is to expand the binational North American Aerospace Defense Command to make it a multi-service Canada-U.S. command with a mandate to protect the maritime as well as air approaches to North America. Canada and the United States should invite Mexico to consider closer military cooperation in the future.

Narrow the development gap with Mexico. While trade and investment flows have increased dramatically, the development gap between Mexico and its two northern neighbors has widened. "Low wages and lack of economic opportunity in parts of Mexico stimulate undocumented immigration, and contribute to human suffering, which sometimes translates into violence." Mexico must increase its rate of economic growth and decide on the steps it will take to attract investment and stimulate growth. As a matter of their own national interests, the United States and Canada should assist Mexico by establishing a North American Investment Fund, designed to channel resources for the purpose of connecting the poorer parts of the country to the markets in the north.
Develop a North American energy and natural resource security strategy. Canada and Mexico are the two largest oil exporters to the United States; Canada alone supplies the United States with over 95% of its imported natural gas and 100% of its imported electricity. The three governments should expand and protect energy infrastructure, fully exploit continental reserves, conserve fossil fuels, and reduce emissions. "Regional collaboration on conservation and emissions could form the basis for a North American alternative to the Kyoto protocol."

Deepen educational ties. "Given its historical, cultural, political, and economic ties, North America should have the largest educational exchange network in the world." To that end, the chairs recommend expanding scholarship and exchange programs, developing Centers for North American Studies in all three countries, and cross-border training programs for school teachers.

I'm sorry about digressing. But this is big! They are merging us right under our noses and most of us can't even see it.

Liberty_TN
02-14-2008, 02:16 PM
Thanks Deborah K!

Drknows
02-14-2008, 02:18 PM
i prefer brunettes thats why i watch MSNBC.

my favorite news woman is Jackie Meretsky. Man oh how i wish she would do the weather in some lingerie. Or a thong!
http://www.weatherplus.com/2007/0419/12507812.jpg

Liberty_TN
02-14-2008, 02:20 PM
Hey how do I edit the title of this thread so it is less offensive?

Deborah K
02-14-2008, 02:26 PM
Ask a moderator.

Liberty_TN
02-14-2008, 02:37 PM
Bump. I want a youtube of Megyn Kelly on O'Reilly saying that lady deserved that strip search. It was so offensive I am on a mission.

pinkmandy
02-14-2008, 02:52 PM
Bump. I want a youtube of Megyn Kelly on O'Reilly saying that lady deserved that strip search. It was so offensive I am on a mission.

I agree. Saying that is totally unAmerican. She deserves to be hung out to dry for those words...I'm highly offended. :mad:

Liberty_TN
02-14-2008, 03:00 PM
Thanks, Mandy. Can someone tell me how to change the title of this thread so it ain't so offensive? I messaged a couple of the moderators but is there any way I can just do it myself?

hillertexas
02-14-2008, 03:01 PM
Thanks, Mandy. Can someone tell me how to change the title of this thread so it ain't so offensive? I messaged a couple of the moderators but is there any way I can just do it myself?

try reporting the original post and tell the mods through there.

Deborah K
02-14-2008, 03:06 PM
I'm glad I read your thread. I might not have found out about the billions being spent on the outer security perimeter. I'm going to post another thread on this topic, Liberty. People need to know what is happenin to us. Thank you for bringing it up.

Liberty_TN
02-14-2008, 03:10 PM
I want to change the title of this thread to "Megyn Kelly of Fox News thinks it is ok to strip search woman in Ohio"

The Proservative
02-14-2008, 03:10 PM
Any media outlet that doesn't give us any "free" airtime shouldn't be getting any of ours. I don't think ALL cable is garbage, but most of it anyways :) I like Bloomberg, pretty straight forward and fair regarding the stock market, economy.

Bottom line is don't even mention a network's name, don't waste your breath or energy on someone, something that doesn't think a second about you and your cause.

I'd also like to add I never liked the whole "MSM" terminology, us vs them. It gives "them" too much power, and I'm sure they enjoy knowing that. "They" don't even exist in our world, and its just you and me.

I don't want what they have, I want/have my own. OUR own.

jarofclay
02-14-2008, 03:13 PM
locked into contract until July. the cable box is unplugged in the basement right now. life is good.

hillertexas
02-14-2008, 03:21 PM
I want to change the title of this thread to "Megyn Kelly of Fox News thinks it is ok to strip search woman in Ohio"

I reported the post for you and said:
"The op wants to change the title of this thread to "Megyn Kelly of Fox News thinks it is ok to strip search woman in Ohio"

Liberty_TN
02-14-2008, 03:24 PM
Thanks, man. Are there no mods that hang around during the day?

FreeTraveler
02-14-2008, 03:25 PM
I agree. Saying that is totally unAmerican. She deserves to be hung out to dry for those words...I'm highly offended. :mad:

No, she deserves to be strip-searched and left in a cell for six hours. See if it's still OK with her after she's been through it.

Liberty_TN
02-14-2008, 03:27 PM
hey can someone post a pic of snake-woman Megyn Kelly? I don't have a photobucket account.

hillertexas
02-14-2008, 03:28 PM
hey can someone post a pic of snake-woman Megyn Kelly? I don't have a photobucket account.

http://bp0.blogger.com/_Utzv_i4EH0A/R18lWfVmAPI/AAAAAAAAHYg/l_i9Bdaeafg/s400/cap275.bmp

pdavis
02-14-2008, 03:29 PM
i prefer brunettes thats why i watch MSNBC.

my favorite news woman is Jackie Meretsky. Man oh how i wish she would do the weather in some lingerie. Or a thong!
http://www.weatherplus.com/2007/0419/12507812.jpg

Robin Meade from CNN Headline News' Morning Express is way hotter than her.

http://talk.hairboutique.com/uploads/20070214_105134_robinb5.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeGpSXLUz2c

Liberty_TN
02-14-2008, 03:32 PM
Please for the love of God! Someone make a youtube of Megyn saying that woman deserved to be stripped like that!!!! It was on O'Reilly. I swear she said it and looked like the devil's spawn she was so angry.

malibuu
02-14-2008, 03:34 PM
Sorry, had to rant.

Great post -

don't be dismayed too much by the white beeatch hoes though -

Liberty_TN
02-14-2008, 03:37 PM
I am just one person of 10 million. This is my crusade and it is against police brutality and Megyn Kelly. So get the youtube - STAT

Liberty_TN
02-14-2008, 03:47 PM
I am gonna bump this all day till someone finds it. And yes the TN primaries are over so don't start.

pinkmandy
02-14-2008, 03:50 PM
Bump. Fascist Bitch.

Liberty_TN
02-14-2008, 03:51 PM
Here is another example of the police state. How many don't have a camera?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgWrV8TcUc

Thomas Paine
02-14-2008, 03:53 PM
I'll give these Fox News whores a cavity strip search they'll never forget.

Peace&Freedom
02-14-2008, 03:58 PM
And to think loathsome David Shuster can get suspended for telling the TRUTH about Hillary's misuse of her daughter, but Kelly can get away with saying a woman deserves to be left naked in a cell for six hours!

Liberty_TN
02-14-2008, 04:01 PM
Dang, I am so woke up since Dr. Paul is running. I can't pinpoint it, but I think it was this forum last summer. Thanks, Congressman Paul.

Cleaner44
02-14-2008, 04:04 PM
I saw that piece as well. What they did was ask the woman a battery of questions upon booking her. One of the questions was do you feel suicidal. She responded with something to the effect of: Before or After I was arrested? They then put her in a cell, and stripped her forceably. Unfortunately, I know this is standard procedure when someone is suicidal in a prison environment. However, the manner in which they applied their policy and the reason they applied it was grade school logic at best.

Here is the video clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNDsb7wLwL4

This is why you should never speak to the police without an attorney. Tell them nothing.

Ex Post Facto
02-14-2008, 04:05 PM
Here is another example of the police state. How many don't have a camera?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgWrV8TcUc

This is terrible.

Liberty_TN
02-14-2008, 04:12 PM
bump

Liberty_TN
02-14-2008, 04:23 PM
Where is the Paul fever. I need Megyn Kelly's email address. Damn is that too much too ask for this fascist bitch? And by the way I have looked.

Liberty_TN
02-14-2008, 04:38 PM
TTT. Or move it somewhere else where someone cares.

malibuu
02-14-2008, 05:03 PM
. One of the questions was do you feel suicidal. She responded with something to the effect of: Before or After I was arrested? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNDsb7wLwL4

This is the heart of this IMHO - if ya' can understand it.

Liberty_TN
02-14-2008, 06:55 PM
bump

Joseph Hart
02-14-2008, 07:34 PM
Does anyone else agree that this incident is the worst thing ever to happen to a citizen? Bigger than Rosa Parks? Maybe?

homah
02-14-2008, 07:35 PM
Does anyone else agree that this incident is the worst thing ever to happen to a citizen?

no. she's still alive.

Mystile
02-14-2008, 07:36 PM
no. she's still alive.

what's worse, the death sentence, or the life sentence?

Joseph Hart
02-14-2008, 07:49 PM
no. she's still alive.

Rosa Parks (February 4, 1913 – October 24, 2005)

Mmk?

Liberty_TN
02-14-2008, 07:51 PM
You guys make me sick.

Fake as fuck.

homah
02-14-2008, 07:55 PM
what's worse, the death sentence, or the life sentence?

well, if you give me a choice between what happened to this woman and being killed, i'll take what happened to her, as awful as it was.

homah
02-14-2008, 07:56 PM
Rosa Parks (February 4, 1913 – October 24, 2005)

Mmk?

i didn't comment on the rosa parks portion of the question, so i'm not sure what you mean.