PDA

View Full Version : Delegates!!! McCain is not a lock for the nominee.....here is the math....

chiplitfam
02-14-2008, 01:02 PM
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/37727

celticsman7
02-14-2008, 01:35 PM
Beautiful. Dr. Paul would have a lot of ammo to work with at the convention were it to be brokered. I'm worried though that with Romney supporting McCain, all his delegates would be directed toward McCain in the second round of voting.

Change
02-14-2008, 01:35 PM
No one can stand McCain, the point is They are Free!

JordanQ72
02-14-2008, 01:54 PM
McCain needs 395 bound delegates to reach 1191

Crappy and poorly thought out analysis is crappy and poorly thought out... :rolleyes:

IcyPeaceMaker
02-14-2008, 02:41 PM
Ron Paul is the last man standing!

“Ron Paul actually sounded like a presidential candidate”

“One reporter told me that Paul would have won several states already if he had been speaking like this a public events. A Romney supporter I know told me that Paul’s speech convinced him to support Paul. “I may not agree with Paul on Iraq, but saving the Republican Party is more important than that single issue,” a pregnant Romney supporter said to me. “This nomination is about turning the Republican Party back to conservative values and Ron Paul is the last candidate standing who has any.”

Now will some of them just stand up and tell him to throw his support behind our man?

Akus
02-17-2008, 11:51 PM
why hasn't Ron Paul been "speaking like this at public events"? How are we supposed to believe in the cause, when Ron Paul, the purpose for all of this, doesn't talk like a President-to-be?

Bradley in DC
02-18-2008, 12:40 AM
Crappy and poorly thought out analysis is crappy and poorly thought out... :rolleyes:

exactly. how many times do we have to debunk this crap