PDA

View Full Version : How Carbombs can be "justice", as US government suddenly says today?

JanusFIN
02-14-2008, 11:58 AM
This is so absurd! All you do, day after day, is condemn carbombs as terrorist acts, then carbomb in sovereign country Syria and its main city Damascus kill people by Israel Mossad. And suddenly it comes "Justice" and "well done"... :confused:

You Americans are absolutely crazy!

http://wiredispatch.com/news/?id=44958

How can you stand your maniac government even one day? Only thing your horror president is condemn Syria with new sanctions!!! :mad:

http://wiredispatch.com/news/?id=45041

Paulitical Correctness
02-14-2008, 12:03 PM
How can you stand your maniac government even one day?

We can't. :(

EvilEngineer
02-14-2008, 12:04 PM
Yeah... saw that on the news. Americans for the most part are pretty disgusting when it comes to their tolerance of violence as long as it does not effect them. Fox News was praising the death of the terrorist leader... while at the same time showing the footage of the building that was blown up and people carrying away bodies of men / women / and children who had nothing to do with the terrorist.

DarkLaw
02-14-2008, 12:05 PM
Ya know - I can't really argue with his logic ^

From the article -

"The brother commander Haj Imad Mugniyah became a martyr at the hands of the Zionist Israelis," Hezbollah said in statement confirming his death and blaming the Israelis for the assassination.

Israel has denied any role in the killing. "

Wellllllllllll, that is exactly true. Kill a leader with ties to ANY organization and he becomes the people's champion. The lesser of two evils. Sound familiar?

Sadly, there are no other countries in which to move to that would be as nice as America CAN BE. Australia? Nope. Panama? Nope. Canada? HELLLl no. Mexico? bah! Europe? Can we say bigger brother? cameras everywhere? Almost worse than here - it's simply a *passive* police state.

98Tokay
02-14-2008, 12:05 PM
America, fuck yeah!

Shink
02-14-2008, 12:07 PM
People have no appreciation for the reality of death by government until they've actually left their cave in the living room with the fucking idiot box telling them to keep doing the same thing all day. I've been in Iraq and it changes your entire outlook on the world. This shit is sickening.

liberteebell
02-14-2008, 12:08 PM
People have no appreciation for the reality of death by government until they've actually left their cave in the living room with the fucking idiot box telling them to keep doing the same thing all day. I've been in Iraq and it changes your entire outlook on the world. This shit is sickening.

+1

rollingpig
02-14-2008, 12:10 PM
Team America, world police! Yeah!

JanusFIN
02-14-2008, 12:18 PM

Priviledge to having you here, sir. I know there is you good ones too, but so in minority in my understanding...

This all war willingness is so sad. I know many beutifull people from middle east, my ex girlfriend, who I really love at this day, is from Pakistan.

They are people, just like all of us, there is no willingness to harm nobody, but after all of the actions made by us, westerners, I dont blame them from standing against brutal activityes like this one...

Its so sad. :(

Luft97
02-14-2008, 12:23 PM
This is so absurd! All you do, day after day, is condemn carbombs as terrorist acts, then carbomb in sovereign country Syria and its main city Damascus kill people by Israel Mossad. And suddenly it comes "Justice" and "well done"... :confused:

You Americans are absolutely crazy!

http://wiredispatch.com/news/?id=44958

How can you stand your maniac government even one day? Only thing your horror president is condemn Syria with new sanctions!!! :mad:

http://wiredispatch.com/news/?id=45041

Hey, don't you know that this is the United States?

The Mossad can do no wrong here.

It is a documented fact that 5 Mossad agents were caught after 9/11 because people called the police about 5 "middle eastern" men in a white van taping the incident and celebrating. Guess what? We let them go home. Google it.

Ahh heck here is a link to a site with linked news stories:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fiveisraelis.html

"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information."

US official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report on the Israeli spy ring.

JanusFIN
02-14-2008, 12:32 PM
... And the only airplane that morning what gets permission to take off was Bin Ladens family plane!

Its so crazy! ( And even today there are people who thinks that 9/11 was not inside job... )

This is interesting, and I think disserve own threat too:

Dumb and Dumber: Are Americans Hostile to Knowledge?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/14/books/14dumb.html?_r=3&pagewanted=1&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

liberteebell
02-14-2008, 12:35 PM
Priviledge to having you here, sir. I know there is you good ones too, but so in minority in my understanding...

This all war willingness is so sad. I know many beutifull people from middle east, my ex girlfriend, who I really love at this day, is from Pakistan.

They are people, just like all of us, there is no willingness to harm nobody, but after all of the actions made by us, westerners, I dont blame them from standing against brutal activityes like this one...

Its so sad. :(

Breaks my heart. It is so sad. I believe most people from anywhere just want to peacefully go about their daily lives and provide shelter, food and clothing for their families.

I'm sorry our government is filled with such evil people. I'm doing what I can to help wake up other Americans and demand an end to this.

MJfromCT
02-14-2008, 12:39 PM
Thank the CFR

Mesogen
02-14-2008, 04:59 PM
Someone call Keith Olbermann or Jack Cafferty.

This type of hypocrisy MUST be broadcast over the entire country. Especially after all we've been put through in the name of "fighting terrorism." Oh, yeah, I guess this will get all the play that our funding of Jundullah and other terrorist groups got.

edit:

And to ADD to the hypocrisy

"Syria continues to undermine Lebanon's sovereignty and democracy, imprison democracy advocates, curtail human rights and sponsor and harbor terrorists," it [State Dept.] said.

Didn't we just fully approve of and aid in the thorough bombing of Lebanon that totally screwed the country?

s35wf
02-14-2008, 06:10 PM
Breaks my heart. It is so sad. I believe most people from anywhere just want to peacefully go about their daily lives and provide shelter, food and clothing for their families.

I'm sorry our government is filled with such evil people. I'm doing what I can to help wake up other Americans and demand an end to this.

Ditto but most think im now crazy.

PEACE I WANT PEACE in the WORLD!