PDA

View Full Version : Hoosiers Need Your Help - Liberties Under Seige

NeoRayden
02-14-2008, 11:45 AM
Please goto

http://www.ifire.org/php_bbbb/viewtopic.php?p=2808#2808

read and take the action on that page.

The immigration bill proposes to seek higher standards for the papers we must show to employers as citizens reducing our 4th and 5th amendment rights.

EEOC v Information Systems Consulting confirms we do not need to provide our SSN

Also all information on an I-9 is volluntary according to the I-9 instruction forms.

We must prevent a raid on our right to privacy.

Furthermore they want to amend the bil so the Governor can override a judges decision giving the governor sole control over who can run a business.

nullvalu
02-14-2008, 11:52 AM
Great, that's all we need is Mitch giving more of our businesses & infrastructure to foreigners.

Where can I read the text of the bill?

NeoRayden
02-14-2008, 11:52 AM
bump

NeoRayden
02-14-2008, 11:55 AM
It's about half way down this page.

http://www.ifire.org/php_bbbb/viewtopic.php?t=1224

nullvalu
02-14-2008, 12:06 PM
Ugh. My House Rep is pathetic.

Rep. Ed Soliday
R-Valparaiso, District 4
Committees: Transportation and Roads; Commerce; Energy and Utilities; Research and Technology
Background: Former vice president of safety, United Airlines
Phone: District: 548-7220; Statehouse: (800) 382-9842
E-mail: h4@in.gov
Top issues: Soliday called property tax reform the main priority for the session, but he will still introduce his own bills, including toughening the penalty for taking a weapon away from a police officer. Soliday said he will also closely follow legislation that would create a tax to fund the extension of the South Shore rail line to Valparaiso and Lowell, a project he supports. He is also pushing legislation that puts limits on how much companies, such as banks or phone companies, can charge for subpoenaed documents.

Increasing penalties for taking a weapon away from a police officer? For craps sake, isn't there anything more important to be focussed on???

He also supports and voted for the billion dollar boondoggle, extension of the south shore rail line which would also increase our taxes to pay for it. I believe this bill is now sitting in the Senate? God I wish I could run against him. I seriously considered it but I can't abandon my wife & kids for 3 months out the year. :(

NeoRayden
02-14-2008, 12:23 PM
bump

NeoRayden
02-14-2008, 06:52 PM
bump...

mtmedlin
02-14-2008, 07:33 PM
I havent lived in Indiana in 16 years but I wish I could be there with you. I used to live in a little town called Martinsville. My uncle still owns one of the largest Real Estate companies in central Indiana. I loved living there.....memories.
Keep up the good fight. If I move back I want my state free'er then when I left it. :)

NeoRayden
02-14-2008, 07:42 PM
To have that you must call even if it is now and leave a message on the voicemail. Everyone can call, ALIHACK is having the whole country call in support of the bill.

We must defend liberty and send ALIHACK packing.

NeoRayden
02-14-2008, 11:03 PM
bump...

Edu
02-14-2008, 11:37 PM
If you show them a SS# you ARE showing them you are foreign (owned by the United States Government, property, with a serial number, a social serial number).

So it would be better to show them an apostille "It is an international certification comparable to a notarisation and is often added to documents that have been in some manner signed by a Notary, lawyer or other public official such as the clerk of a court of record in their official capacity."

It would state that you were born on the land in one of the several States of the union etc....

People who think a SS# is some sort of identification of being an American are... well..... stupid! You don't need the number and why would you want to be MARKED with it anyway?

What amazes me is I actually have to talk about this, it should be common knowledge, it's always been obvious that we are not a numbered people.

Just say NO! When they ask.