PDA

View Full Version : Rush say's he might consider the viability of Third Party?

RollOn2day
02-14-2008, 11:36 AM
Yesterday Rush got a lot of press time on the news for having said he was not supporting the McCain nomination.

What wasn't reported is his comments concerning third parties.

His comment was that until now he just didnt see the viablility of third parties but that he thinks its time to give it consideration to give a home to the conservative vote.

He went on to say that he might go so far as voting for Hilary in this election.

anyone else hear this?

I know! I know! This might not belong in this forum but ,man o man, if Rush is even open to a third party vote....why aren't the GOP members on this forum?

ToryNotion
02-14-2008, 11:48 AM
There had been some chatter on FreeRepublic.com but it died down a bit when they heard that the Constitution Party had made overtures to RP. I think they know the deck is stacked vs any 3rd party. Lets face it folks: democracy is in the stranglehold of two very powerful special interest groups, the Democratic and Republican parties.

EvilEngineer
02-14-2008, 12:02 PM
Welcome to the plan all along. They knew that Hillary out right would not win against a conservative. So they prop up the one man they know conservatives HATE to take over the GOP ticket.

The goal is to drive people to Hillary or to have them stay home.... This has been orchestrated from the start.

nate895
02-14-2008, 12:05 PM
Welcome to the plan all along. They knew that Hillary out right would not win against a conservative. So they prop up the one man they know conservatives HATE to take over the GOP ticket.

The goal is to drive people to Hillary or to have them stay home.... This has been orchestrated from the start.

That analysis makes no sense.

Alawn
02-14-2008, 12:10 PM
That analysis makes no sense.

Makes perfect sense to me.

nate895
02-14-2008, 12:12 PM

Wait, now I get it, I thought it said that a conservative wouldn't win against Hillary.

I suppose that is a moot point now that Obama will probably be the nominee.

Richie
02-14-2008, 12:12 PM

Same here.

EvilEngineer
02-14-2008, 12:13 PM
The plan all along was to get Hillary into the white house.

With her negative scores, they knew they would have to make her look like a saint by comparison to the competition.

Hence why McCain out of no where, was propped up by the media and shoved down the throat of republicans from 1 day after Iowa. Most republicans don't know about his stances on issues... the depth of their understanding is what the media has shown them.
1) POW
2) "Strong" against terror

They don't hammer in on his real issues like.
1) Pro-Amnesty
2) Gun grabber
3) Abusive of 1st amendment
4) Supports tax-hikes
5) War Monger to the point of irrationality.
6) Hot head.

When the major players in the media, news corp ceo Rupert Murdoch included, are behind Hillary... they will do anything in their power to make it happen.

literatim
02-14-2008, 12:13 PM
All 3 of the major 3rd parties are anti-war. I don't see them coming to terms with it.

nate895
02-14-2008, 12:15 PM
All 3 of the major 3rd parties are anti-war. I don't see them coming to terms with it.

I think they are coming to terms that their war is coming to an end. The smart ones at least, the hotheads aren't going to give up for a while longer, they'll understand by the General Election.

EvilEngineer
02-14-2008, 12:15 PM
Wait, now I get it, I thought it said that a conservative wouldn't win against Hillary.

I suppose that is a moot point now that Obama will probably be the nominee.

Not likely. He's winning the popular vote. But the super delegates are Clinton pawns. They will be the ones swinging the vote. The popular vote just needs to be as close to 50-50 as possible.

RollOn2day
02-14-2008, 12:17 PM
Well you gotta realize it's just a protest vote. I don't see why we don't give them something to actually vote FOR instead of against.

nate895
02-14-2008, 12:18 PM
Not likely. He's winning the popular vote. But the super delegates are Clinton pawns. They will be the ones swinging the vote. The popular vote just needs to be as close to 50-50 as possible.

I think Barack Obama will run away with this thing if he wins in either Ohio or Texas. Also, the super delegates will fracture the party if they did something like that, and then we will have two parties collapsing at once.

ToryNotion
02-14-2008, 12:18 PM
When the major players in the media, news corp ceo Rupert Murdoch included, are behind Hillary

So is Murdoch behind Hillary because he supports her platform or because it would help Fox News ratings because they could switch from shilling for the establishment to being the loyal opposition?

Cleaner44
02-14-2008, 12:20 PM
The plan all along was to get Hillary into the white house.

With her negative scores, they knew they would have to make her look like a saint by comparison to the competition.

Hence why McCain out of no where, was propped up by the media and shoved down the throat of republicans from 1 day after Iowa. Most republicans don't know about his stances on issues... the depth of their understanding is what the media has shown them.
1) POW
2) "Strong" against terror

They don't hammer in on his real issues like.
1) Pro-Amnesty
2) Gun grabber
3) Abusive of 1st amendment
4) Supports tax-hikes
5) War Monger to the point of irrationality.
6) Hot head.

When the major players in the media, news corp ceo Rupert Murdoch included, are behind Hillary... they will do anything in their power to make it happen.

The funny thing is that McCain does not know. He really thinks he can win. His sold his soul in 2000 on the condition he would get the nod in 2008. Oops.

HollyforRP
02-14-2008, 12:21 PM
Yesterday Rush got a lot of press time on the news for having said he was not supporting the McCain nomination.

What wasn't reported is his comments concerning third parties.

His comment was that until now he just didnt see the viablility of third parties but that he thinks its time to give it consideration to give a home to the conservative vote.

He went on to say that he might go so far as voting for Hilary in this election.

anyone else hear this?

I know! I know! This might not belong in this forum but ,man o man, if Rush is even open to a third party vote....why aren't the GOP members on this forum?

WOW. Didn't Aaron Russo predict that both Ann Coulter and Rush would claim to endorse Hillary before he died?

Caulfield
02-14-2008, 12:31 PM
WOW. Didn't Aaron Russo predict that both Ann Coulter and Rush would claim to endorse Hillary before he died?

Except, it's a bit too late.

jyakulis
02-14-2008, 12:40 PM

really...i think he is paving the way for a bloomberg run maybe.

blakjak
02-14-2008, 12:58 PM

Hilary won't even be on the general election ticket.

JS4Pat
02-14-2008, 01:01 PM

Then how do you explain the fact that Obama is going to win the nomination?

obsolescence
02-14-2008, 01:05 PM
Who is he gonna vote for? The Constitution Party and the Libertarian Party are both against the war.

Alawn
02-14-2008, 01:23 PM

So has Alex Jones for years

HollyforRP
02-14-2008, 01:25 PM
I think Rush keeps hinting that he really likes Ron Paul? There must be some bullying going on behind the scenes where show hosts are being harassed and told they will lose their jobs if they endorse Ron Paul.

Think about how Bill Maher turned around and acted like he was redeeming himself on air while answering a phone interview about Ron Paul. Oh no...Obama all the way!

I wonder how many people feel fearful of lost jobs if openly endorsing Ron Paul.

HollyforRP
02-14-2008, 01:25 PM
So has Alex Jones for years

Alex Jones has said that Rush and Ann would endorse Hillary? Do you have a link?

I know Aaron Russo said it early 2007.

thexjib
02-14-2008, 01:26 PM
Does anyone have an Audio of Dr. Paul on Rush's show a few years back... walter williams was hosting and they were discussing the patriot act.

davidkachel
02-14-2008, 01:47 PM
...democracy is in the stranglehold of two very powerful special interest groups...

I don't know what country that might be happening in, but thank God in THIS country we have a REPUBLIC and NOT a democracy.

beachmaster
02-14-2008, 02:04 PM
I don't know what country that might be happening in, but thank God in THIS country we have a REPUBLIC and NOT a democracy.

No, what was founded was a Republic. As Ben Franklin predicted, we lost that. A long time ago.

Now have a fascist duopoly with a somewhat democratic face.