PDA

View Full Version : ----> New Website

scar
02-14-2008, 04:12 AM
Well guys it's 4:04am right now, and I've been working on the new design for about 7 hours straight now.

Tired yes
Happy yes

Just wanted to give you an update on how it's going and what not. Is there anything in particular you guys would like to see in the design aspect before I finish it up tomorrow (today) and email it to the organizers?

I'm tempted to give you a preview but...heheheheeheehe:)

<3<3

newyearsrevolution08
02-14-2008, 07:49 AM
website for what? the march itself? how about we wait til we get actual plans setup though?

This is not going to be a basic money bomb style of deal we are going to be doing so it wont be a feedburner with a youtube video to get this one cooking.......

If there is going to be an OFFICIAL march site then it needs to be about the actual march itself and organizing and getting it together. The money bomb style site with the rp graph is fun for getting some online support but to locate, organize and get people MOVING then we need a full site filled with real things that can be helped and fixed.

As in we would need only one site, it should be the organizer of the march itself, so if that is you GREAT, if not then I think we need to FIRST find out who is organizing this thing and see what site is being used by them.

We saw what happens when large projects get left to those who simply thought tossing up a website to attract donators is all that is needed BUT the difference between the successful money bombs and the ones that didn't really lift off was its ORGANIZATION.

With the nov and dec money bombs they were put together with effort, team and overall 100% grassroots support. IN feb. however people decided that all that is needed is a website, a youtube video and a feedburner setup and they too can pull off the next money bomb site.

If someone is going to be doing the REAL MARCH site then I hope it is being done by someone who can get this thing actually done and if not then leave it for those who can.

scar
02-14-2008, 10:50 AM
Yes thats me ^_-