PDA

View Full Version : New Ron Paul Mass Media Announcement

Airborn
02-14-2008, 04:11 AM
http://www.paulunteer.com/uncategorized/new-ron-paul-mass-media-announcement/

The ball is finally rolling.

An individual donor is stepping to the plate and committing to run $1 million per month of Ron Paul TV, Radio, Web, Infomercial, Print, Mail, Billboard and Vehicle Ads.

What can you do?

Network the web and find amatuer Ron Paul videos that look professional.

If you have videographer skills put something together.

Don’t forget the upcoming March on Washington. We will promote it in every medium.

The catch is the video cannot contain cable or network footage from organizations like CNN, MSNBC, FOX, ABC, CBS etc.

We have a professional advertising group who will buy air time, produce commercials and integrate all of the various media.

They will also burn DVD’s of Ron Paul material to mass mail along with literature.

The project will drive traffic to the thousands of YouTube videos and the official campaign site.

This is not affiliated with any other project.

You cannot donate money to it because it will be done by one individual.

However you can produce ‘money bomb’ concepts that will be aired on national TV.

The first ads will run in March and go right through to November.

I am confident that with a sustained campaign we will change the minds and hearts of many GOP delegates who have already put their support behind McCain and Huckabee.

The September Convention is going to be a shocker.

Send your ideas, audio/video links and ad copy pdf’s to America_Freedom@comcast.net

Videos should be 30 seconds, 60 seconds, 2 minutes, 5 minutes and 10 minute segments for different applications to infomercial, Web and TV commercial length.

Most importantly — put your head down, ignore the MSM and focus on September. We have seven months to get the job done. We will prevail. We must prevail.

Thank you.

RageAgainstDC
02-14-2008, 04:13 AM
I'll be the first to call b.s., again LOL

luvthedoc08
02-14-2008, 04:14 AM
Hell Yeah

Airborn
02-14-2008, 04:16 AM
I'll be the first to call b.s., again LOL

lol most likely, but I hope it's true

Shaun
02-14-2008, 04:19 AM
TOTAL BS.
Usual madness coming from these boards.
Anyone who puts up a million dollars right now, did not earn that money.
Nobody would be that crazy.
McCain HAS THE NOMINATION.
Get Over it.

02-14-2008, 04:22 AM
Bullllllllsh**. Why would someone do this so late in the game? Absurdity.

alaric
02-14-2008, 04:25 AM
kept saying i didn't sign the petition. beats me

Rhys
02-14-2008, 04:25 AM
that's an awful lot to do with only a million a month.

Airborn
02-14-2008, 04:26 AM
kept saying i didn't sign the petition. beats me

huh?

berrybunches
02-14-2008, 04:27 AM
I believe one thing in that whole article is true:
"Most importantly — put your head down, ignore the MSM and focus on September. We have seven months to get the job done. We will prevail. We must prevail.
Thank you"

and I might change it a little:

"Most importantly — put your head down, ignore the billionaire and focus on September. We have seven months to get the job done. We will prevail. We must prevail.
Thank you"

joshuastjohn
02-14-2008, 05:07 AM
We can only cry billionaire so many times.... It's probably better not to announce those things here. If something happens, great.

affa
02-14-2008, 05:11 AM
Billionaires are so 2007.

Trillionaire or Bust, 2008!

RonPaulFever
02-14-2008, 05:16 AM
pure bs

Join The Paul Side
02-14-2008, 05:27 AM
I concur with all that cite this to be bullshit. We have a better chance of being visited by the tooth fairy. :cool:

ButchHowdy
02-14-2008, 07:56 AM
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/37978

" . . . I am the donor
On February 14th, 2008 DaddyWarBucks says:

I cannot give out the name of the advertising group because I'm concerned the enthusiastic supporters will crash their website and ask them a million questions.

For now please tell yourself, "This is our opportunity. The time is right for us to run with this campaign."

I will tell you this;
They are a California company.
They all love Ron Paul.
They have first class ability.
They will not disappoint.
They are connected to the company that does WalMart's mass mailings.
They are veteran media buyers.
They work with some of the top web ranking people on the planet.

You will not see an announcement on any official website. FEC regulation prohibits any connection between the donor and the campaign. Similar to Larry Lepard in Boston who ran a full page ad in USA Today over Thanksgiving holiday.

Oh and no it's not the "billionaire rumor". That person's start date has come and gone. We roll out in March. You will see frequent ads.

"PunJab! Bring me my checkbook! We have a war to win!"

* reply . . . "

dawnbt
02-14-2008, 08:30 AM
hmmmmmmm. What to think? Heart says, "Sweet". Head says, "No f-ing way". I hope my heart wins out.

Phantom
02-14-2008, 08:36 AM
If this is true, the guy should be funding the ronpaulracing. That would be $300,000 well spent.

voytechs
02-14-2008, 08:39 AM
Who is the individual, whats his name? Admins need to keep these from this forum. I'm tired of the billionaire threads, its obvious they are lies and only cause people to leave the forums. Why aren't admins doing anything to protect the integrity of this forum?

fedup100
02-14-2008, 08:57 AM
Why post this crap now, why wait until you could provide proof. This is another load of shit to build up and let down. Of course part of their operation is to get you where you can't believe anything.

I grew up so proud of this country. I am now ashamed of this country and what it has spawned. The enemy will stop at nothing now to make sure the march fizzles, they are really scared. This type of trolling left last week, but now with the march, they are back big time. I am not saying OP is the problem, he is just the messenger..

yongrel
02-14-2008, 09:00 AM
GoodSpirits has a twin?!

Airborn
02-14-2008, 09:07 AM
sorry I just got it sent to my email from paulunteer.com, and thought I would post it here to discuss. I'm not wanting to spread any false information. The guy is asking for videos from people to air, which brings up the question, if he is willing to spend a million a month.. why can't he get someone professional to produce/make the ads.

If any admins/mods feel this should wait till there is solid proof out before being talked about here please delete it.

liberteebell
02-14-2008, 09:19 AM
The first ads will run in March and go right through to November.

March? Hmmm, why not before the Texas primary?

I'm sick of all the talk, I want to see ACTION!

Quick
02-14-2008, 09:24 AM
Is this Attack of GoodSpirits, part 2?

Move and/or delete this thread, it's just a distraction.

Libertytree
02-14-2008, 10:04 AM
During the billionaire escapades I was anything but hopeful about their validity and I didn't let them affect anything I was doing personally at the time anyway, as the old adage goes, if it seems too good to be true then it probably is BS.

But at this juncture in time what is there to lose? Given the evidence, I can see no reason to offhandedly dismiss this persons authenticity, he isn't asking for anything other than to people to send video's, grassroots PR materials, idea's and for people with net skills etc.. no mention of money was ever made nor gathering of personal information was solicited.

A little time is the most it would cost anyone and there are an awful lot of talented people in the grassroots whose knowledge is invaluable. Just the research capabilities of all of us combined is an awesome tool and the price of those services are free, ie, cost effective.

jake
02-14-2008, 10:04 AM
lock thread. proof required.

ShowMeLiberty
02-14-2008, 10:14 AM
GoodSpirits has a twin?!

Just was I was thinking. ;)

I'll believe it IF I see it.

Edu
02-14-2008, 10:30 AM
Just do it, stop talking about it, sheesh.

Run A: F2F on all channels for a week, that should wake a few people up.

WilliamC
02-14-2008, 10:38 AM
March eh?

Whatever.

Seeing is believing, but posting these rumors without evidence is trolling.

Not to the OP of this thread mind you, just the idea of it.

FSP-Rebel
02-14-2008, 10:50 AM
If in fact this isn't true, someone needs to be reprimanded for spreading false RP news under a website that reflects his name.

kirkblitz
02-14-2008, 10:04 PM
if it true, then yay

RonPaulVolunteer
02-14-2008, 10:08 PM
sorry I just got it sent to my email from paulunteer.com, and thought I would post it here to discuss. I'm not wanting to spread any false information. The guy is asking for videos from people to air, which brings up the question, if he is willing to spend a million a month.. why can't he get someone professional to produce/make the ads.

If any admins/mods feel this should wait till there is solid proof out before being talked about here please delete it.

Perhaps because producing excellent videos takes TIME...

Why reinvent the wheel?

He has contacted me too...

hvac ak47
02-14-2008, 10:19 PM
One mill a month is not gonna buy much, I guess its better than nothin :confused:

Revolution9
02-14-2008, 10:53 PM
Perhaps because producing excellent videos takes TIME...

Why reinvent the wheel?

He has contacted me too...

And everybody thinks the grassroots make the best commercials... now..if he is real i don;t blame him for staying out of the line of fire. And if real would be chastised by some portion of the grassroots for making a stupid commercial, no matter the quality. As well f they are mass media buyers already they get breaks not given to block one time buyers. So..It is easy to call BS and doesn;t matter really if its BS. I don;t think it will slow momentum. If it isn't I hope the fellow has a delicious sense of humor as reports of what he is being called by those he has thrown his lot n with trickle back to them..it is a them rather than a him it seems.

Best
Randy