PDA

View Full Version : Msg to Randy Revolution9 (Randy), Who claims I want to "marginalise [sic]" Ron Paul

humanic
02-14-2008, 02:07 AM
Ths is why we go to Washington. We cannot let this great individual be marginalised. He fought for all of us..every last one of us.. whether we knew we needed him to do it or not. He deserves the recognition and will use the platform to further spread the message. No ego trip there. Posters like humanic are wrong.

Best
Randy

Dear Randy,

I find it unbelievable that you are still going around making disingenuous attacks on me on this subject, and feel compelled to reassert my position on this important matter and clear my name.

Yesterday, I started a thread explaining my sincere opinion on the subject of "the theme of the march; what the march will be all about." I named this thread "The March Should Be About The Message, Not The Man."

Because friendly, respectful, thoughtful, rational people-- people completely unlike you apparently-- engauged me in civilized discourse (as I requested in the original post of that thread), I came to realize why the title of my thread was not a good representation of the ideas being expressed within, and revised the original post to acknowledge this.

When you began posting on the thread, you seemed to have either not read or not comprehended the original post itself, which explained what I meant by the title. You seemed to be acting as though I simply made the statement "The march must be about the message, not the man" without elaborating on what I meant and why, and attacked accordingly.

You even went as far as to start your own thread entitled "This March Is About The Man Who Delivered The Message", which you said was a "counter thread to all the thunder stealing gambit runners" like me. In this thread you implied that making the march about the message, as I suggest, instead of the man, as you suggest, would be failing to give him the respect and the honor that he deserved* (see note below). In response I asked you the following sincere questions:

What could be a better testament to Ron Paul's ability to lead and unite this country, and to his viability as a candidate, than for thousands and thousands of people take to the streets to promote the very things he stands for? What could be a better testament to the legitimacy of the movement of which Ron Paul is the central figure than for us to come out and practice what we preach instead of acting like collectivists, and therefore hypocrites? What could be a better way to promote his presidency than by showing that, unlike many supporters of other candidates, the supporters of Ron Paul are not a cult of personality, but rather a group of like-minded individuals supporting a candidate who shares their beliefs and values?

In your response, you "snipped" all of my questions and avoided responding to them. Instead, you dismissed them as "BS", called me a name, and made the claim that I was "ego tripping", a claim that is not only baseless, but ironic and hypocritical. I went on to say:

You are acting like an arrogant bully, and it is you who is "ego tripping" when you think your point of view is inherently correct and fail to justify it to someone who disagrees. I have no desire to be at odds with you (or anyone on this board), especially because I have enjoyed many of your posts in the past, but I sincerely feel that you are being childish, disrespectful, and, as I said, hypocritical.

You did not respond to this, but instead decided to continue to evoke my name and skew my views in other threads, something that you are apparently still doing. You claim that I am "suspect" and you tell people that I want to "make a disconnect" between the man and the message to "back us [sic]" my "agenda of marginalisation [sic]".

Readers (and you for that matter) can decide for themselves if your statements are accurate or fair. My post from yesterday is pasted below as it appeared yesterday after I edited it to reflect the clarifications I made to Randy and a few other (nicer) people.

I started this thread, entitled "The March Must Be About The Message, Not The Man", earlier today. This title may be a bit misleading, and I have had time to edit and better nail down the point I was trying to make. I want to share it with you now, because I think it is important. Here it is in a nutshell:

This march should be, in essence, The March For Freedom, Liberty, and the Constitution, Led By Ron Paul, as opposed to The March For Ron Paul

The following was posted on Daily Paul a short while ago. It was met with the exact kind of passionate division that you would expect, and it illustrates why I feel the way that I do:

How are we going to get the message out to the 9/11 truthers (who mistakenly believe that Paul agrees that 9/11 was inside job), not to carry "9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB" signs at the March? If they carry signs like this, this will be shown on the news and it's what the public will focus us on if this happens. The public will generalize that we all believe that and are lunatics. This could be a nightmare for the Paul campaign.

Paul said at the debate that 9/11 truthers should stay quiet about it and that they hurt the campaign. So, far it doesn't look like they respect that advice.

(This is not a free speech issue. I'm aware that they have a RIGHT to carry such signs. I'm talking about PURSUADING them not to carry the signs, for the best interest of the campaign.)

It is an unavoidable reality that there will be individuals who show up at this march and express controversial points of view. Even if you were able to get every single Ron Paul supporter to agree on which views should and should not be expressed (which will never happen), there will be people who show up who are not even supporters of Ron Paul. Some will even be our enemies seeking to undermine and divide us.

If it is The March For Ron Paul, there will inevitably be some Ron Paul supporters who will try to silence those who express views that they find too controversial (with the good intentions of "protecting" Ron Paul and his campaign). There will division amongst the marchers and a widespread collectivist mentality that is contrary to what Ron Paul stands for.

If it is The March For Freedom, Liberty and The Constitution, Led By Ron Paul, we will not be prone to such division and collectivism. We won't encourage this collectivist mindset where everyone argues about what hurts Ron Paul and what doesn't and who needs to be censored by the majority. Though most of the people there will be loudly supporting Ron Paul (as they should), there will not be a need for one group of people to try to silence another. There won't be a discussion about whether or not "we" should "let" people exercise their first amendment rights. Instead, we can all embrace the fact that people are exercising their God-given right to speak freely, which is a big part of what we are fighting to preserve.

Furthermore, we will show the country and the world that, unlike the supporters of other candidates, we support Ron Paul not because of a cult of personality, but because we share his core values and beliefs. We will demonstrate that we don't just talk the talk of freedom, we walk the walk and practice what we preach.

Thank you for reading, and please keep the discussion on this thread calm, friendly, and civilized.

"The freedom message brings us together; it doesn't divide us"
- Ron Paul

Please keep this thread bumped until Randy reads it, especially if you agree with my views on the march or agree that such attacks are unfair and counter-productive. I would have simply sent it to him privately, but he continues to evoke my name and mischaracterize my views publicly, so I wanted to respond publicly.

As a side note, a poll was posted while this discussion was raging asking "The Man or The Message?", clearly pertaining to the subject we were discussing. The final results were 100 to 22 in favor of "The Message."

* Note: You claimed that my statement that you wanted to make the march about "the man" was "a canard." I responded by pointing out that just because you qualify "this march is about the man" with "who delivered the message" it does not change the fact that you are advocating that we make it about the man instead of the message. You did not respond to this.

Tronchaser
02-14-2008, 02:16 AM
If you have a problem with someone, please do it over PM's... I'm sick of people airing their dirty laundry.

Thanks, I'll be moving on now.

daviddee
02-14-2008, 02:19 AM

LandonCook
02-14-2008, 02:21 AM
Randy is a equal opportunity insulter... and personally, I hope he tares you a new one with this.

humanic
02-14-2008, 02:23 AM
If you have a problem with someone, please do it over PM's... I'm sick of people airing their dirty laundry.

Thanks, I'll be moving on now.

I am responding publicly to Randy's ongoing public mischaracterization of my views. I did not want to hijack the thread he last did this in by responding there, so I started a new thread. I am not only explaining his skewed characterization of my views, but reasserting them for the consideration of members of this forum. Please read the post before jumping to conclusions and responding.

Tronchaser
02-14-2008, 02:26 AM
I am responding publicly to Randy's ongoing public mischaracterization of my views. I did not want to hijack the thread he last did this in by responding there, so I started a new thread. I am not only explaining his skewed characterization of my views, but reasserting them for the consideration of members of this forum. Please read the post before jumping to conclusions and responding.

I read it. My post stands.

PM him for the love of effing CHRIST!

humanic
02-14-2008, 02:27 AM
Randy is a equal opportunity insulter... and personally, I hope he tares you a new one with this.

As I say in the post above, I have enjoyed many of Randy's posts in the past and have no desire to be at odds with him. Repeatedly mischaracterizing my views and evoking my name while attacking those mischaracterized views is unfair and I wanted to set the record straight. I would have appreciated it if you'd have taken the time to read and understand this thread before responding and hoping for me to have a new "one" (asshole?) torn.

PauliticsPolitics
02-14-2008, 02:33 AM
i don't care about this personal squabble.
but i do care about spelling...
FYI:
marginalise is an accepted spelling of marginalize.
In fact, it is the original spelling
it doesn't deserve a "[sic]"

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/marginalise

humanic
02-14-2008, 02:39 AM
FYI:

It is an accepted spelling, but I don't see it used very often so I thought a "[sic]" was appropriate. I believe a "[sic]" is used for uncommon spellings as well as archaic, no? You may be right.

LandonCook
02-14-2008, 02:39 AM
As I say in the post above, I have enjoyed many of Randy's posts in the past and have no desire to be at odds with him. Repeatedly mischaracterizing my views and evoking my name while attacking those mischaracterized views is unfair and I wanted to set the record straight. I would have appreciated it if you'd have taken the time to read and understand this thread before responding and hoping for me to have a new "one" (asshole?) torn.

I just want it done because whatever he would say would make my laugh... Goodluck...

PauliticsPolitics
02-14-2008, 02:46 AM
It is an accepted spelling, but I don't see it used very often so I thought a "[sic]" was appropriate. I believe a "[sic]" is used for uncommon spellings as well as archaic, no? You may be right.

marginalise is still the common spelling in england, but i'm really just trying to be a pain in the butt!

humanic
02-14-2008, 02:49 AM
I just want it done because whatever he would say would make my laugh... Goodluck...

A laugh at my expense no doubt. Thanks. Witty responses to people are fine and I've enjoyed many of Randy's. Repeatedly going around publicly libeling people is a shitty thing to do, even if you're the local funny guy. I'm here because I love Ron Paul's message, want to spread Ron Paul's message, and want Ron Paul to become president, and I know Randy is too, so I don't think it's right for him to keep attacking me like this.

humanic
02-14-2008, 02:50 AM
marginalise is still the common spelling in england, but i'm really just trying to be a pain in the butt!

:D

Rhys
02-14-2008, 03:40 AM
i don't think we should attack anyone, including someone who wants to clear the air

libertythor
02-14-2008, 04:08 AM
OMFG The march should include themes about Ron Paul and also be about the message of liberty.

Please quit your petty squabbling! A group of people can make signs and literature concerning the message, and other can promote the campaign.

02-14-2008, 04:18 AM
I agree, humanic. In my thread that attempts to discuss what grassroots efforts have cost us more voters than they've won us, Randy continuously disparaged my effort to look at, and learn from, our mistakes.

Although I can't speak for personal attacks, he certainly implied that I was some sort of yokel for being from Texas. Having been fun of on the basis of my residency many times, I recognize such subtleties well.

Anyway, good luck until he reads it. His response ought to be humorous, indeed.

constituent
02-14-2008, 05:22 AM
FYI:

you're awesome.

Ricochet
02-14-2008, 03:34 PM
FYI:

Good spelling also includes proper capitalization.

jacmicwag
02-14-2008, 04:26 PM
FYI:

I knew this thread was finally going to get somewhere.

Revolution9
02-14-2008, 04:32 PM
Although I can't speak for personal attacks, he certainly implied that I was some sort of yokel for being from Texas. Having been fun of on the basis of my residency many times, I recognize such subtleties well.

Oh baloney, balderdash and codswallop. I made a distinction between rural populations and urban populations and attempts by each to overlay their cultural habits and distinctions. This was intended to be an anology to point out that there are distinctions in mindsets amongst various supporters..If you continue to wish to hang this albatross around your own neck this is your issue. i want no part of your self degradatons. Personally, I think real country folk have way more common sense and salt of the earth values than city slckers.

Thanks
Randy

RonPaulVolunteer
02-14-2008, 04:33 PM

It is NOT an uncommon spelling, it is the PREDOMINANT spelling. It is ONLY America that uses a Z, all other English speaking countries use S. Not uncommon nor archaic, but in fact proper.

Revolution9
02-14-2008, 04:46 PM
Dear Randy,
<snip>.[/SIZE]

Let me start out by saying hahahahsaha! "Dear Randy" hahahah! Second let me continue by saying what a load of misanthropic hogwash and whining this is. I am sure you are violating Department of Agriculture hogwashing regulations.

To separate the man from the message is similar to showing tourists The Sistine Chapel and them marvelling at the brilllant painting then telling them abut The Bible and the history of The Popes, ignoring the marvel at the power of the artist to produce such a monument. Or prattling on and on about how the Dutch artists were pretty good at realism when it was ths artists interpretation and masterful power of the medium that allowed this chapel to be the glorious tribute it was. There have been 1000+ writers and freedom movement speakers etc but none has had this PERSONAL impact. Ron Paul has created a similar chapel in his writings, his works and his ongoing skirmishes and battles. You do what you want pal. I wll not have this man be marginalised. he is a true hero and patrot and has been fighting for you and me for thrirty and more years wihtout asking for naught that we simply awaken to the beauties and glory of liberty, freedom and rule of law..

BTW..stop whining. I could give a good goddamned if i skewered your agenda and pressurized you with commentary. That was my intention. You wanna be loud and brash then you will deal with loud and brash. There are alot of folks here who do not care to hear what you have to say about this and the wholesale hijacking of this from his hands and the blatant back asswards use of his quotes on another issue at a dififerent time to back up what is distinctly YOUR agenda,.

Randy

Hook
02-14-2008, 04:54 PM
Why do you care what Randy thinks? Just take him with a grain of salt like everyone else.

Go do something useful like canvass or something :D

98Tokay
02-14-2008, 04:55 PM
Who starts a thread like this? Silliness.

Revolution9
02-14-2008, 05:06 PM
Why do you care what Randy thinks? Just take him with a grain of salt like everyone else.

Go do something useful like canvass or something :D

Sometimes I don't even care. Just keeping it lively and people thinking is my job. Oh..and the loyalty thing too..that kinda ticks me off.

best
Randy

Russellk30
02-14-2008, 05:42 PM
We all know Randy is crazy. Hell, even he knows it! It’s in his Resume.

"Crazy pirate with years of experience disregarding rational debate through the use of generalizations, a large vocabulary, contempt, and a large squad of personal cheerleaders that follow me around. I will also help your movement succeed by chasing away any pansies that would dilute the pool of pseudo machismo. Call me up if you are prepared for the sensationalist relevance that any political movement would be envious of."

haaaahaaa!

Revolution9
02-14-2008, 07:17 PM
We all know Randy is crazy. Hell, even he knows it! It’s in his Resume.

"Crazy pirate with years of experience disregarding rational debate through the use of generalizations, a large vocabulary, contempt, and a large squad of personal cheerleaders that follow me around. I will also help your movement succeed by chasing away any pansies that would dilute the pool of pseudo machismo. Call me up if you are prepared for the sensationalist relevance that any political movement would be envious of."

haaaahaaa!

Good shot.. Here..let me brush it up a bit. "Sparky Son of Liberty with decades of experience sussing out troublemakers, trolls, drooldonkeys, doubt and uncertainty casters, phony arguments, disengenuous griping, unmitigated bullshit masquerading as concern or true and pertinent information and dialogue, pinpointng disruptve shills, umasking crimnal enterprises attempting blackmail schemes (true..check my early posting history here where we unmasked the bastards who blackmailed Perot and started bullshit organisations to get our maling lists to crossmatch to their yahoo gay teen sex datamining op), whom with a large vocabulary, a multisyllabic woo woo gun, utter contempt for prevaricatng and obfuscatory reprobates unleashes volleys of hilarious ridicule and sardonic wisecracks pissing all over their silly gambits. His efforts are often followed by those who know the agendas of the fools he skewers and they respond with laughter and applause at the precision evisceration of his opponents. Though at times coarse and abrasive, hidden within are gems of pure unadulterated eloquence and analogous scenarios adding imaginatve elegance to what many may have deemed a mundane subject. In this regard and his ability to make people have to stand where they say or sink in the mud he is a valuable asset and a forge and anvil to test the withers of any so called supporter. He is undyingly loyal to the cause of freedom and liberty"

there ya go:D

Best Regards
Randy

kaleidoscope eyes
02-14-2008, 07:43 PM
Good shot.. Here..let me brush it up a bit. "Sparky Son of Liberty with decades of experience sussing out troublemakers, trolls, drooldonkeys, doubt and uncertainty casters, phony arguments, disengenuous griping, unmitigated bullshit masquerading as concern or true and pertinent information and dialogue, pinpointng disruptve shills, umasking crimnal enterprises attempting blackmail schemes (true..check my early posting history here where we unmasked the bastards who blackmailed Perot and started bullshit organisations to get our maling lists to crossmatch to their yahoo gay teen sex datamining op), whom with a large vocabulary, a multisyllabic woo woo gun, utter contempt for prevaricatng and obfuscatory reprobates unleashes volleys of hilarious ridicule and sardonic wisecracks pissing all over their silly gambits. His efforts are often followed by those who know the agendas of the fools he skewers and they respond with laughter and applause at the precision evisceration of his opponents. Though at times coarse and abrasive, hidden within are gems of pure unadulterated eloquence and analogous scenarios adding imaginatve elegance to what many may have deemed a mundane subject. In this regard and his ability to make people have to stand where they say or sink in the mud he is a valuable asset and a forge and anvil to test the withers of any so called supporter. He is undyingly loyal to the cause of freedom and liberty"

Best Regards
Randy
whooooo dog! I feel a little dizzy after that!

Randy, you must smoke some good shizzzz..... lol
;)

Paulitical Correctness
02-14-2008, 07:49 PM
I sure as hell would never start an e-fight with Randy.

Be like slapping a grizzly bear. :|

Russellk30
02-14-2008, 08:15 PM

Best Regards
Randy

I will admit that there is a possibility of accuracy in some of your personal description. Saying that, do you think there may be chance your aggressive nature, regarding just about any topic in this forum, may turn people away from this movement? Do you think there is a possibility that you may occasionally (often) misinterpret the motivations of others?
No to be offensive, but your absolute dismissal of any opinion contradictory to your own is similar to that of the decreasingly relevant members over at the daily kos, just with a higher level of wit.
You are smart, great! You uncover enemy conspiracies, great! You claim to be an integral part of this movement, great! Most Americans, however, are not very strong willed and do not take too kindly to unadulterated criticism no matter how accurate it may be. Do you think you will get a typical Obama supporter to join our movement by aggressively, invectively and dismissively attacking just about everything they thought they once stood for. I doubt it,
One may say, "Who the hell cares, if they are so weak we don’t need em!" but the truth is, we need numbers. We need to convince people to join us. We are the minority. We need to show them how to be strong. They need to be encouraged to see the world differently than they were taught for the past however many decades. Their truth is their armor. They will not give it up while being forced into a corner.
You are smart. After saving the world from banking conspiracies, I am sure you can find more effective ways at increasing our numbers than your current methods.

Russellk30
02-14-2008, 08:17 PM
I sure as hell would never start an e-fight with Randy.

Be like slapping a grizzly bear. :|

Yeah! and after slappy the grizzly bear, it eats you...with words. :eek:

Revolution9
02-14-2008, 08:37 PM
Yeah! and after slappy the grizzly bear, it eats you...with words. :eek:

Yer alright. You have a decent sense of humor..

Yer Pal
Randy

Revolution9
02-14-2008, 09:21 PM
I will admit that there is a possibility of accuracy in some of your personal description. Saying that, do you think there may be chance your aggressive nature, regarding just about any topic in this forum, may turn people away from this movement? Do you think there is a possibility that you may occasionally (often) misinterpret the motivations of others?
No to be offensive, but your absolute dismissal of any opinion contradictory to your own is similar to that of the decreasingly relevant members over at the daily kos, just with a higher level of wit.
You are smart, great! You uncover enemy conspiracies, great! You claim to be an integral part of this movement, great! Most Americans, however, are not very strong willed and do not take too kindly to unadulterated criticism no matter how accurate it may be. Do you think you will get a typical Obama supporter to join our movement by aggressively, invectively and dismissively attacking just about everything they thought they once stood for. I doubt it,
One may say, "Who the hell cares, if they are so weak we don’t need em!" but the truth is, we need numbers. We need to convince people to join us. We are the minority. We need to show them how to be strong. They need to be encouraged to see the world differently than they were taught for the past however many decades. Their truth is their armor. They will not give it up while being forced into a corner.
You are smart. After saving the world from banking conspiracies, I am sure you can find more effective ways at increasing our numbers than your current methods.

Just found this at the bottom of the page hiding. If I didn't answer it it would be unseemly of me. Your first premise in my aggressive attitude is always in tow. This s a canard. It is there when the particlular topic gets heated or insults get cast, and not necessarily at me. I have often stood in the breach and absorbed a great deal of the blows meant to dishearten this forum and in doing so have taken down intellectually and with wit the individuals doing so. Most of the other topics I add my knowledge and analysis of. Genuine seekers never have any problems with me. They are easy to spot. However, due to having to wade through troublesome threads as Sargeant At Arms and Grassroots whip I sometimes fire a few shots that hit folks who may not have needed to be in the line of fire. In this regards it is mere words and with rare exception speak to the idea. and do not go on vendettas against posters. I hit amy in my vigour and the next page it was obvious we were not enemies of any sort or a vendetta going on. I think it is obvious to those who are involved here what I am doing and why.

Secondly I only absolutely dismiss opinions when I have a hold of a set of facts that I cannot derive that opinion from. On others I report. I have many intel contacts and have been involved in the core of high finance in multiton gold contracts, oil contracts, Medium term Notes, currency swaps and handling of rare diamonds and artworks. So I know what goes on n the background and invariably if my nformation is tracked from archives about these things they are found to be accurate. i just happen to be months ahead of the MSM flip and posture on it.

Then you go on to discuss numbers and devise some silly scenario wherein my posts will drive hordes of possible supporters away. I call bullshit. The thing that wlll drive people away is coming on here and the threads top to bottom are fashioned by the doubt casters, the uncertainty mongers and the fear flingers. What kind of political environment is that to want to be a part of? So I sweep through such threads and put the hammer down. You will note that after my weekend cleanup that the boards again turned mostly positive at the beginning of the week as those feeding on the thrill of causing doubt and uncertainty became the focal point of my ridicule, were unable to intellectually cope and split. You remain which gives you brownie points.. Not that i am in charge of issuing such but that means cool..you have stamina ,and if you don't have stamina you are not gong to make it all the way. This is a long march to victory and we are not over the mountain yet.. Come the second week of June we will be.. The events in the background will have matured some and the fraud that is ongoing will be revealed. There will be a clamor for the one honest man standing to take the helm.

Best Regards
Randy

PauliticsPolitics
02-14-2008, 09:26 PM
Just found this at the bottom of the page hiding. If I didn't answer it it would be unseemly of me. Your first premise in my aggressive attitude is always in tow. This s a canard. It is there when the particlular topic gets heated or insults get cast, and not necessarily at me. I have often stood in the breach and absorbed a great deal of the blows meant to dishearten this forum and in doing so have taken down intellectually and with wit the individuals doing so. Most of the other topics I add my knowledge and analysis of. Genuine seekers never have any problems with me. They are easy to spot. However, due to having to wade through troublesome threads as Sargeant At Arms and Grassroots whip I sometimes fire a few shots that hit folks who may not have needed to be in the line of fire. In this regards it is mere words and with rare exception speak to the idea. and do not go on vendettas against posters. I hit amy in my vigour and the next page it was obvious we were not enemies of any sort or a vendetta going on. I think it is obvious to those who are involved here what I am doing and why.

Secondly I only absolutely dismiss opinions when I have a hold of a set of facts that I cannot derive that opinion from. On others I report. I have many intel contacts and have been involved in the core of high finance in multiton gold contracts, oil contracts, Medium term Notes, currency swaps and handling of rare diamonds and artworks. So I know what goes on n the background and invariably if my nformation is tracked from archives about these things they are found to be accurate. i just happen to be months ahead of the MSM flip and posture on it.

Then you go on to discuss numbers and devise some silly scenario wherein my posts will drive hordes of possible supporters away. I call bullshit. The thing that wlll drive people away is coming on here and the threads top to bottom are fashioned by the doubt casters, the uncertainty mongers and the fear flingers. What kind of political environment is that to want to be a part of? So I sweep through such threads and put the hammer down. You will note that after my weekend cleanup that the boards again turned mostly positive at the beginning of the week as those feeding on the thrill of causing doubt and uncertainty became the focal point of my ridicule, were unable to intellectually cope and split. You remain which gives you brownie points.. Not that i am in charge of issuing such but that means cool..you have stamina ,and if you don't have stamina you are not gong to make it all the way. This is a long march to victory and we are not over the mountain yet.. Come the second week of June we will be.. The events in the background will have matured some and the fraud that is ongoing will be revealed. There will be a clamor for the one honest man standing to take the helm.

Best Regards
Randy

great, we got the response, now let's kill this thread.

Russellk30
02-14-2008, 10:02 PM

Best Regards
Randy

So in simplistic terms, you are the optimism police? Anybody that isn’t optimistic is beat with the club of "shut the fuck up, you are stupid." Haha. Sounds a little Orwellian. Glad you not planning on becoming a legislator.

As far as your predictions, hope your right.

As far as the proper mental environment for grassroots, nothing pisses me off more than pure and unending optimism, which seems intellectually dishonest. Yes, some people do thrive in that environment, but it is not the rule.

I am sure your posts alone will not drive away hordes of supporters, but there are more than a few people around here that seem to be emulating you. Considering aggressiveness and arrogance are easy to emulate but intelligence is not, one could easily see where that leads.

great, we got the response, now let's kill this thread.

Your the one with a blootey knife, so you do it. :D But if it makes you happy sally, I will not post in this thread anymore.

Good day