PDA

View Full Version : Who is Sheryl Crow endorsing???

Myerz
02-14-2008, 12:46 AM
I personally do not care....but I just read an article on her and some of the content of the article was....plain amazing. She has woken up, she's not afraid to piss off the establishment. Her new album is supposedly pretty opinionated , against the current system of things.

Man, if we could get her on board...... a nice concert in DC with thousands of supporters rallying for freedom!

Sheryl Crow
John Mayer

whoever else....don't mean start a who else thread....just curious where Sheryl stood. not a big deal.......probably Obama, and then this thread would be for not.

bluto20
02-14-2008, 12:52 AM
well she did write a song about "change". so obama or hillary i assume.

Myerz
02-14-2008, 12:53 AM
well she did write a song about "change". so obama or hillary i assume.

Change........Why wouldn't Ron Paul come to mind.....or included in your suspicions?

cheese
02-14-2008, 12:54 AM
what about lance armstrong? (are they still together?)

bluto20
02-14-2008, 12:54 AM
because Ron Paul doesn't repeat the word in every sentence like they do?

chelu
02-14-2008, 05:22 AM
has to be a dem. especially with lance armstrong's views of fed subsidies for [insert here] cancer research. theyre both cancer survivors, and would love nothing more than to get funding for new research. dude rides a bike and is considered an american hero, and she's a singer/celebrity and somehow that means they get priority over the rest of the masses. maybe if they disclose how much theyre putting into research and other related stuff, then I might think a little more of them. I came across something on E!, i think it was, that was about the 20 richest female singers or whatever, and Ms Crow was #16 or something like that. Went on and on about her 54k dress, and her fabulous cars and all that good stuff. I guess you can count me in the crowd who couldn't give a crap about Sheryl Crow's opinions on the next president.