PDA

View Full Version : CNN announces NWO outright!!! (video)

Kotin
02-14-2008, 12:08 AM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=5170856

they are basically throwing it at us!!

Kotin
02-14-2008, 12:11 AM
bump

pacelli
02-14-2008, 12:13 AM
This is extremely frightening. 45% profits for the corporations that choose to sell out US sovereignty? I can see this becoming the new business fad of the next 10 years. And I am sure those new corporations will need their own private unified security force.

TaylnStorm
02-14-2008, 12:13 AM
Thanks for the post

kill the banks
02-14-2008, 12:16 AM
yep , our new world mafia

control your money or lose your liberty

kill the banks

bluto20
02-14-2008, 12:17 AM
is there a youtube of this? myspace takes me years to open

BreakYourChains
02-14-2008, 12:20 AM
This was released last January. Notice how Lou Dobbs has changed in the last year? Amazing....sellout.....

Revolution9
02-14-2008, 12:24 AM
YUup. Pay attention kiddies. My dad, a WWII Black Watch heavily decorated veteran told me about this when i was a kid in the sixties and took me to see "Night Of The Generals" . In the fnal scene the Nazi serial killer of prostitues is let out of prison and dressed in full Nazi regala strides into a room of others of similar dress and announces the creation of a New World Order. Through te eighties I wtahced its agenda grow and then was stunned when GW Bush announced t n front of te world and no one blinked an eye except the Remnant. Its full blown now and its power must be dethroned. We are not serfs and they are nothing but the same old breed of self crowned ruffians.

Randy

Nyte
02-14-2008, 12:26 AM
This was released last January. Notice how Lou Dobbs has changed in the last year? Amazing....sellout.....

What do you mean? Lou Dobbs has been one of the most vocal opponents of NAU.

IPSecure
02-14-2008, 12:28 AM
Are there any laws preventing the sell-out of our sovereignty by corporations?

freelance
02-14-2008, 12:52 AM

He's shut up the past couple of months.

Myerz
02-14-2008, 01:00 AM
That video was submitted Jan of last year...old stuff.

N13
02-14-2008, 01:00 AM
No surprises there.

People see that and its in one ear and out the other. NWO, that's wrestling.

d03boy
02-14-2008, 01:01 AM
when you're pushed, sometimes you need to push back

Fields
02-14-2008, 01:16 AM
Creepy.

Airborn
02-14-2008, 01:28 AM
He's shut up the past couple of months.

not true, Lou was talking about it the other night after the VA primary

pacelli
02-14-2008, 01:29 AM
That video was submitted Jan of last year...old stuff.

It is old stuff. I wonder how far they have come since it was broadcast?

freelance
02-14-2008, 01:47 AM
not true, Lou was talking about it the other night after the VA primary

Really? That's good to know. I stopped watching him, because he seemed to clam up about the whole thing.

Airborn
02-14-2008, 01:52 AM
Really? That's good to know. I stopped watching him, because he seemed to clam up about the whole thing.

Yes, he talked about the SPP and NAU. I'd pretty much stop watching him/cnn/msm too, just on primary nights, so I don't know if it was just a rare thing.

Give me liberty
02-14-2008, 02:20 AM

NEVER TRUST ANY PERSONS WHO ARE WORKING FOR THE MEDIA.

FreedomProsperityPeace
02-14-2008, 08:43 AM
Lou never made a peep when Ron Paul was asked about the NAU in a debate, and Jeffrey Toobin went on to basically label him a conspiracy theorist kook.

the_bee
02-14-2008, 09:40 AM

bump

Edu
02-14-2008, 10:09 AM
And look over at Paul while he's talking about this and make a face like he's crazy.

GOOD JOB IGNORANT romney and mccain! Thanks for selling out america.

slacker921
02-14-2008, 10:15 AM
"It is old stuff. I wonder how far they have come since it was broadcast?"... well.. they've fixed it so both the Democrat and Republican nominees are going to be supporters of their agenda. I'd say they did pretty well in the last year. :(

MrCobaltBlue
02-14-2008, 10:22 AM
This has been in the works wayyy longer than just King George I. What do you think the CIA has been doing overthrowing all the central/south american governments and installing puppet governments for?

At the risk of sounding like a conspiracy nut, this has been in the works a long time and now they'll use the economic downturn to shove it down our throats.

NocturnalC
02-14-2008, 10:30 AM
"They" needed to have some opposition shown on TV to give the sheeple the allusion that there is some strong opposition to this sort of thing when there really isn't any force built up enough to prevent it from happening. The prep work is long and drawn out and purposely so. Sneaking it by us OH Sooooooo patriotic BUT soon to be ex-Americans.

Now back to your latest and greatest reality show........

LEK
02-14-2008, 11:04 AM

Depending on your age - they have been throwing it at us for a decades. Most recently G.H.W. Bush used the term repeatedly while president. Just YouTube his speeches using the term.

I remember reading that the military certificate given to those who fought in Desert Storm has the words "New World Order" on it, signed by GHW Bush. Can anyone verify that?

WilliamC
02-14-2008, 11:11 AM
"They" needed to have some opposition shown on TV to give the sheeple the allusion that there is some strong opposition to this sort of thing when there really isn't any force built up enough to prevent it from happening. The prep work is long and drawn out and purposely so. Sneaking it by us OH Sooooooo patriotic BUT soon to be ex-Americans.

Now back to your latest and greatest reality show........

Lou Dobbs is controlled opposition, which is why he wouldn't ally with the real opposition, Ron Paul.

CurtisLow
02-14-2008, 11:27 AM
when did this air?

Edu
02-15-2008, 11:14 AM
Just say no to NWO!

AlabamaWildMan
02-15-2008, 11:37 AM
"... My dad, a WWII Black Watch heavily decorated veteran ..."
Randy

WOW ! !!
An outstanding Example of "The Greatest Generation" !!
...taught you well, I might add . ..

AlabamaWildMan
02-15-2008, 11:41 AM
Lou never made a peep when Ron Paul was asked about the NAU in a debate, and Jeffrey Toobin went on to basically label him a conspiracy theorist kook.

I knew, following that debate, that dear-old-Mister-Independent was going to be of NO USE to Congressman Paul! :mad:

TruthAtLast
02-15-2008, 11:53 AM
now maybe people will stop calling this conspiracy theory. This is the same thing that the bankers did 100 years ago when the FED and IRS was created. They did so without the consent of the American people.

Now they are bypassing the Congress altogether. How on Earth can people not completely revolt. WTF!!!!! Wake up, friggin Sheeple!

Join The Paul Side
02-15-2008, 12:06 PM
now maybe people will stop calling this conspiracy theory. This is the same thing that the bankers did 100 years ago when the FED and IRS was created. They did so without the consent of the American people.

Now they are bypassing the Congress altogether. How on Earth can people not completely revolt. WTF!!!!! Wake up, friggin Sheeple!

Because they are operating like a bunch of ninjas at nightfall. Literally. I saw a few times on Lou Dobbs show that Bush passed legislation late in the night when Congress wasn't watching.

acptulsa
02-15-2008, 12:10 PM
And if you'll recall, the Federal Reserve chapter of history was also a bipartisan effort. While the bankers were rocking the economic boat, it was William Jennings Bryan who made the famous Cross of Gold speech falsely blaming the gold standard for all the nation's ills. He's the one that never got himself in the White House, despite four tries.

Makes one wonder who was really behind McKinley's untimely demise. Lord knows the press sure did a job praising Teddy Roosevelt to the point that the public hardly missed the old man. The bullies of finance sure made good use of the "bully pulpit", too.

As they say, those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it...

AlabamaWildMan
02-15-2008, 12:47 PM
"...Cross of Gold speech..."

I actually have that speech as an MP3 - but I'm not sure as to how to post that on this forum .? ??

..or..for that mater....if I ought to... :confused:

Edu
02-15-2008, 12:48 PM
As they say, those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it...And take us with them.

acptulsa
02-15-2008, 01:05 PM
I actually have that speech as an MP3 - but I'm not sure as to how to post that on this forum .? ??

..or..for that mater....if I ought to... :confused:

Why not? It would be good for us to preview the propaganda that the NWO will undoubtedly try to reuse against us.

AlabamaWildMan
02-15-2008, 02:10 PM
Why not? It would be good for us to preview the propaganda that the NWO will undoubtedly try to reuse against us.

Took you up on it !

Here is a link to the speech - text and in audio, too !

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/williamjenningsbryan1896dnc.htm

AJ Antimony
02-15-2008, 02:21 PM
So can we grab our muskets and defend ourselves or is that still socially unacceptable?

DealzOnWheelz
02-15-2008, 02:32 PM
Are there any laws preventing the sell-out of our sovereignty by corporations?

ARE YOU SERIOUS??????

How about that little document called the Declaration of Independance and that other scrap of tissue paper known as the Constitution

Edu
02-16-2008, 05:21 PM
bumpies