PDA

View Full Version : If Ron Paul Drops out/Doesn't win, Who Will You Vote For?

theczar1776
02-13-2008, 11:30 PM
If Ron Paul Drops out/Doesn't win, Who Will You Vote For?:D:D:D

first of all i had no idea that other people made a poll like mine, and any ways i'm just interested in other peoples opinions, is being an curious idiot a crime? edited

McDermit
02-13-2008, 11:32 PM
Ron Paul.

Even if I have to write him in.

jrich4rpaul
Ron Paul

pacelli
Move this BS thread. Third fuckin' one we've had in the past week.

nbhadja
02-13-2008, 11:33 PM
Ron Paul!!!!!!!!!

theczar1776
02-13-2008, 11:33 PM
sheesh. no reason to be a jerk

theczar1776
02-13-2008, 11:36 PM
Move this BS thread. Third fuckin' one we've had in the past week.

dude, just trying to help

LBennett76
02-13-2008, 11:36 PM
I think it would be an amazingly strong statement if every RP supporter wrote him in. If you know anyone who's disgusted with the other candidates and is considering not voting... get them to too. If you know people who say it doesn't matter... get them as well. I think we could make an amazing statement... a true testament to the strength of this very real revolution.

Animalm0ther3
02-13-2008, 11:38 PM
3rd party, unless we get a huge write in movement.

theczar1776
02-13-2008, 11:38 PM
I think it would be an amazingly strong statement if every RP supporter wrote him in. If you know anyone who's disgusted with the other candidates and is considering not voting... get them to too. If you know people who say it doesn't matter... get them as well. I think we could make an amazing statement... a true testament to the strength of this very real revolution.

AMEN!

Enzo
02-13-2008, 11:39 PM
dude, just trying to help

Help Who?

Myerz
02-13-2008, 11:39 PM
How many times are we going to ask this question?

Fields
02-13-2008, 11:40 PM
Write Ron Paul in. Then become a drunk.

AJ Antimony
02-13-2008, 11:40 PM
If Ron Paul Drops out/Doesn't win, Who Will You Vote For?:D:D:D

What the hell kind of a question is that? If you support Ron Paul then you vote for Ron Paul. Who gives a shit if hes a Republican or Libertarian or Write in? He's my candidate and I'm voting for him, end of story. The MSM and their primaries can kiss my ass.

theczar1776
02-13-2008, 11:42 PM
why is everybody giving me such a hard time, if you don't like my poll SHUT UP! i'm depressed enough already :(

Enzo
02-13-2008, 11:46 PM
why is everybody giving me such a hard time, if you don't like my poll SHUT UP! i'm depressed enough already :(

As realistic answer as I can come up with:

I don't think Ron Paul will drop out.

If He loses, I suspect most of the people here will write him in.

I doubt anybody here will ever vote for McCain or Huckabee.

Perhaps some will vote for Obama in an attempt to prevent Hillary.

theczar1776
02-13-2008, 11:46 PM
who is the other that people are voting for?

kill the banks
02-13-2008, 11:47 PM
ron paul and ron paul republicans or the new world order wins and the republic will fall

kill the banks

theczar1776
02-13-2008, 11:49 PM
ron paul and ron paul republicans or the new world order wins and the republic will fall

kill the banks

oh yeah

the Winner is (R0N P@uL)
02-13-2008, 11:49 PM
Costa Rica here we come......

the Winner is (R0N P@uL)
02-13-2008, 11:51 PM

depression will not help anything, it will only make things worse

that's what they want, you are playing into their hand

theczar1776
02-13-2008, 11:52 PM
depression will not help anything, it will only make things worse

that's what they want, you are playing into their hand

yep you are rigth

Akus
02-14-2008, 12:01 AM

I think it's an amazing statement that, after a very vocal group here asked everybody not to start these "what if Ron Paul doesn't win" shit threads because they inspire negativity and undermine our morale, people still start these thread. I wish the forum administrator would just lock these and let them slip into e-abyss.

Stop it!
I am tired of this shit!
Is the convention over?
Is it carved in stone that Ron Paul is not running? Why are you killing our hope? I am at peace, no matter what happens. I am canvassing my ass off while looking for employment. You have no idea the mental balance it takes to juggle those together. Stop whining. Stop this "what if he runs 3rd party" bullshit. It won't work for the same reason you've set yourself up for this GOP campaign not to work. Because you will still whine and start "Can RP run in 2012,2016,2020?" bullshit.

Why aren't you more concerned about what more can you do to increase RP likelyhood of winning?
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

theczar1776
02-14-2008, 12:05 AM
I think it's an amazing statement that, after a very vocal group here asked everybody not to start these "what if Ron Paul doesn't win" shit threads because they inspire negativity and undermine our morale, people still start these thread. I wish the forum administrator would just lock these and let them slip into e-abyss.

Stop it!
I am tired of this shit!
Is the convention over?
Is it carved in stone that Ron Paul is not running? Why are you killing our hope? I am at peace, no matter what happens. I am canvassing my ass off while looking for employment. You have no idea the mental balance it takes to juggle those together. Stop whining. Stop this "what if he runs 3rd party" bullshit. It won't work for the same reason you've set yourself up for this GOP campaign not to work. Because you will still whine and start "Can RP run in 2012,2016,2020?" bullshit.

Why aren't you more concerned about what more can you do to increase RP likelyhood of winning?
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

first of all i had no idea that other people made a poll like mine, and any ways i'm just interested in other peoples opinons, is being an curious idiot a crime?

Akus
02-14-2008, 12:13 AM
first of all i had no idea that other people made a poll like mine, and any ways i'm just interested in other peoples opinons, is being an curious idiot a crime?

Right now, if the primary/caucus hasn't happened in your state, it's a crime not to canvass. I don't know whay you're supposed to do in a Super Tuesday state, but you should be doing something.

theczar1776
02-14-2008, 12:15 AM
Right now, if the primary/caucus hasn't happened in your state, it's a crime not to canvass. I don't know whay you're supposed to do in a Super Tuesday state, but you should be doing something.

right now there are 450 dvd packets waiting to be given out towmarrow 10 feet from me.

theczar1776
02-14-2008, 12:22 AM
at least the flames have stopped

barrett203
02-14-2008, 12:29 AM
Ron Paul.