PDA

View Full Version : Bravo!! I think we're growing up!!

mcvac
02-13-2008, 08:12 PM
As a mother who has raised three kids...I can kinda give a little light on this scenario. As sibling rivalry ran high in my household.

I joined this forum at the suggestion of my brother who lives in Hawaii ( and a Ron Paul fanatic) a few weeks ago when he told me this was a much more informative site than the Daily Paul.

He was right..But there were still so many people that were chasing after every scarce word that the MSM would drop..ie..So and so just mentioned Ron on CNN!!! ...Or this person sounded like he might be interested in RP..maybe we can get his endorsement...or just the basic bitching over being looked over in MSM. I also saw alot of name calling and troll tossing to people who may have an idea that didn't conform...And who knows how many people we chased away who didn't really mean to come across that way or were mistaken wrongly.

Guys...I looked through the posts over the last few days and whether or not they've been moved to different sub forums...I don't know...But it seems to me that our conversations have become leaner and much more informative on the subjects that really matter...ie...sharing insight on the delegate procedure and infiltrating the GOP on local levels and changing platforms from within.

I was also surprised to find out how one of my elected officials voted today on the spy act..Something I would probably hadn't known if it were not for this forum..

I find that we are helping others and discussing important issues and topics and really digging in on own...Maybe RP having stepped back for a second has helped us become much more independent.

So I say to you...We might finally be coming to the adult phase of this campaign and not the desperate shouting of unfairness..Not the desperate way we chase down every word on MSM... Not pursuing and begging for endorsements. Not the childish name calling. And I would even say we stop talking about McCain so much and focus on our goals...

I say lets ignore them.

We aren't desperate because we have eachother and we are strong in numbers. In the end, I feel, they will become desperate to court us...The Ron Paul Coalition....I know this. We will be the brotherhood that they will look to in the future for our endorsement.

So , I say congratulations to US! We are now learning to stand on our own feet!

Kotin
02-13-2008, 08:13 PM
hahahah +1

Sey.Naci
02-13-2008, 08:16 PM
Ha ha. If only we could keep it that way! The existence of this thread shows we've some learning still to do: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=119551

Ara825
02-13-2008, 08:16 PM
We are going to make one hell of an adult, don't you agree?