PDA

View Full Version : Listen to the Radio Tonight.

Lord Xar
08-13-2007, 01:44 PM
Ron Paul Radio
Monday-Friday from 3-4 PST, 5-6 CST, 6-7 EST.

It's a live internet radio call in show for and about the Ron Paul Revolution. It serves as a media outlet for campaign announcements and news, a vehicle for the organization of Ron Paul support, a medium for the dissemination of ideas and tactics and a tool for the mobilization of large numbers of supporters in the movement to elect Ron Paul.

Ron Paul Radio is the ultimate source of information and hub for discussion of the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign. Ron Paul Radio chronicles the progress of the amazing firestorm of popular support for Dr. Ron Paul's Presidential bid. There will be live statements from the candidate himself along with Q&A, interviews with campaign staff and live reports of developing campaign stories and interviews with key figures in the election process. Ron Paul Radio also provides Ron Paul supporters with a forum for the exchange of ideas, the coordination of plans, the announcement of events and the discussion of important political developments.

Ron Paul Radio is an independent effort of individual supporters of the Ron Paul 2008 presidential campaign and is not an official organ of the campaign.

Listen Live at http://www.gcnlive.com/listenlive.htm

Call In to the show at 1-866-582-9933

This is not the same as djoti's radio program and both, I believe, can co-exist.

LibertyEagle
08-13-2007, 01:48 PM
It's great that these guys are doing this, but they certainly should change the name of their 1 hour show, IMO. DJLoti had his 24/7 show up and running, first. Having 2 radio stations with the same name is a bit confusing to some.

Keith
08-13-2007, 01:48 PM
Is there a podcast for those of us who can't catch it live?

EvoPro
08-13-2007, 01:52 PM
It's great that these guys are doing this, but they certainly should change the name of their 1 hour show, IMO. DJLoti had his 24/7 show up and running, first. Having 2 radio stations with the same name is a bit confusing to some.

It really bothers me they use the same name.

Lord Xar
08-13-2007, 01:53 PM
call in if you can.. I might call in today, not sure.. I am at work...

yeah, I agree -- change the name of this one... I know DJloti had it first. - and is doing really well with his, so I am not worried about overlap.

4Horsemen
08-13-2007, 03:15 PM
Maybe change it to Ronpaulradio2008? The more the better, I hopw we have 100 ron paul radio stations.

sunny
08-13-2007, 03:49 PM
Maybe change it to Ronpaulradio2008? The more the better, I hopw we have 100 ron paul radio stations.

it's network 4