jrich4rpaul
02-13-2008, 04:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is_8GnMfJjg

Looks like he will be setting up the time and place

itsnobody
02-13-2008, 05:00 PM
great

Memorial Day or July 4th 2008

But lots of other people will be there on the 4th of July in DC...

jrich4rpaul
02-13-2008, 05:08 PM
great

Memorial Day or July 4th 2008

But lots of other people will be there on the 4th of July in DC...

I'm hoping M Day weekend, less of a mess, we get all the focus.

CurtisLow
02-13-2008, 05:12 PM
WoodStock in DC. Anitwar and Pro-Ron Paul! I'm there!

tpreitzel
02-13-2008, 05:12 PM
Once again, if it's Memorial Day weekend, I'm out as I have a state convention to attend. Many other states hold their conventions in May as well.

Dylbro
02-13-2008, 05:20 PM
We WANT lots of other people at this event... it would be great time to convert them and let them see what is going on. More people is never bad. Why would you want to relegate this movement and march to only those who already know about Ron Paul?

tamor
02-13-2008, 05:21 PM
bump

BillyDkid
02-13-2008, 05:25 PM
We're all psyched for this right???? I hope it happens sooner rather than later. Will someone put a website together for it. I think that is important so that people's enthusiasm builds - just a site with names of people committed to do it like the money bombs. That is what helped drive people to donate - the group effort and seeing the numbers build. We need a graph of commitments to march so people can feel it viscerally. They didn't believe our numbers from the donations - they will when they see us. Honestly, this is the opportunity we have been waiting for to show our strength. Please, spread the word far and wide and get everyone on board!!!! This really is our last chance to be heard! This is a very exciting thing! They could ignore the money bombs. I don't see how they could ignore this. Good God, remember the million man march??? And that was limited to black males alone. Our resource is all of America!!!! All of us, blacks, whites, Native Americans, Asians, Christians, Muslims, Jews, even we lowly atheists, rich people, poor people, doctors, lawyers, factory workers, men, women and children - everybody who love liberty and wants to save this country. Show them we are real!

itsnobody
02-13-2008, 05:37 PM
We're all psyched for this right???? I hope it happens sooner rather than later. Will someone put a website together for it. I think that is important so that people's enthusiasm builds - just a site with names of people committed to do it like the money bombs. That is what helped drive people to donate - the group effort and seeing the numbers build. We need a graph of commitments to march so people can feel it viscerally. They didn't believe our numbers from the donations - they will when they see us. Honestly, this is the opportunity we have been waiting for to show our strength. Please, spread the word far and wide and get everyone on board!!!! This really is our last chance to be heard! This is a very exciting thing! They could ignore the money bombs. I don't see how they could ignore this. Good God, remember the million man march??? And that was limited to black males alone. Our resource is all of America!!!! All of us, blacks, whites, Native Americans, Asians, Christians, Muslims, Jews, even we lowly atheists, rich people, poor people, doctors, lawyers, factory workers, men, women and children - everybody who love liberty and wants to save this country. Show them we are real!

There's already a web site

http://revolutionmarch.com/

tamor
02-13-2008, 05:41 PM
Vote at this website for Mem Day Weekend or 4th of July Week-end

http://RevolutionMarch.com

4th will be hot and already lots of people - don't want our message to get lost

phixion
02-13-2008, 05:50 PM
Uh Ron said he's looking for it to be a RALLY more than a MARCH ---- that's not good at all......

Pete

BillyDkid
02-13-2008, 05:51 PM
There's already a web site

http://revolutionmarch.com/Thanks, but we need a sign up and a meter like for the money bombs. It will only seem real for people if they see others committed to do it. Am I wrong about that. Many people will not commit to go unless they see others doing the same - and not 200 or 300 people, but many thousands like the money bomb. It is critical that this is done right or it won't work. Anything less than a hundred thousand people and it will be a joke.

mysticgeek
02-13-2008, 06:33 PM
How cool is this going to be!?!?! I say we let Dr. Paul decide what the date is ... and soon! So we can all show up! We have to do this people! It will be sooooooo huge if everyone shows up! I look forward to meeting everyone!