PDA

View Full Version : We still have plenty of opportunity

jrich4rpaul
02-13-2008, 03:20 PM
Ron Paul is scheduled to attend the CNN/MSNBC debate on 2/28 with Huckabee and McCain. Unless Paul is still given less than 5 minutes in this 3 way debate, he should truly stand out and make his voice heard.

These primaries are after the 2/28 debate

Ohio
Rhode Island
Texas (Ron's home state)
Vermont
Mississippi
Pennsylvania (Ron's home state)
Indiana
North Carolina
Nebraska
Hawaii
Kentucky
Oregon
Idaho
New Mexico
South Dakota

Texas is a huge opportunity to see a turnaround, but if we are going to stand a chance we need to fund the campaign soon so they can run plenty of ads.

Ads must be purchased 2 weeks in advance. Which is why the President's Day Moneybomb www.presidentsdaymoneybomb.com is so important. If Ron does good in the debate, and we have a good showing in Texas, we will have significant momentum going into the rest of the primaries, taking delegates from McCain.

Please support the President's Day Moneybomb.

jrich4rpaul
02-13-2008, 04:17 PM
bump

mikeycapz
02-13-2008, 04:22 PM
I strongly agree this race is not over

jrich4rpaul
02-13-2008, 04:41 PM
www.myspace.com/presidentsday08

No1ButPaul08
02-13-2008, 04:44 PM
i have a bad feeling mccain is going to cancel here. he gains nothing by debating ron and huckabee. he will get smoked in policy by ron and debating skills by huckabee. romney is not there to hog the time.

manny
02-13-2008, 05:23 PM
i have a bad feeling mccain is going to cancel here. he gains nothing by debating ron and huckabee. he will get smoked in policy by ron and debating skills by huckabee. romney is not there to hog the time.

That could be a problem.

Any idea how it can be countered. Will the event be sponsored - what would the sponsors think if McAmnesty quit?

Please - if anyone has contact with HQ - tell them to get Ron to just once in the debate say the phrase "McCain-Kennedy" - I am sure it would wake up some people especially Texans.

I keep getting my hopes up but I do believe that with there being only 3 now it will benefit Ron somewhat. He needs to work on getting his ideas represented as well as possible in short sentences. People need to end watching the debate knowing that Ron is the man they need to vote for to get taxes cut, keep their guns, keep illegals out. They don't need to go away knowing that he believed that Hayek's theories on currency are correct. (I know that stuff is important, and will come, but our number 1 issue right now is to get Republicans to realise that they do still have a genuinely conservative guy to vote for).

davidkachel
02-13-2008, 05:25 PM
I hope RP takes off the gloves this time and drops his overly polite demeanor. He needs to interrupt, demand time and in general go for the throat. He doesn't exactly have anything to lose at this point.

amonasro
02-13-2008, 05:39 PM

McCain would be an idiot to cancel. The conservative base is up in arms about him being the probable nominee. If he cancels it would send a clear, negative message to those already-on-the-fence conservatives. They would say he "cut and run" from debate or something. McCain knows he needs to play nice with the base.

bertsbrother
02-13-2008, 06:43 PM
I wish you were required to watch a debate before you could vote