PDA

View Full Version : Who is in charge?

cbc58
02-13-2008, 02:25 PM
Serious question: who is in charge of this movement?

Also... is anyone else having problems getting info out of the national campaign?

Patrick Henry
02-13-2008, 03:50 PM
Serious question: who is in charge of this movement?

Alex Jones.:eek::D Just Kidding

We are in charge.

LittleLightShining
02-13-2008, 04:04 PM
Yes. I'm having a hard time, too. Our meetup groups in VT have really solid plans for advertising here in VT. We CAN win this state, but I can't get the time of day from HQ about anything. I've gotten as far as voicemail for Amanda Lee and Lew Moore, but no response yet. We have a conservative radio show on local radio here that has been trying to get an interview with RP for months. They are so desperate they might have ME talk about Ron Paul. I've been encouraged to call in every day and say his name! Advertising is ridiculously cheap so we've taken it upon ourselves to go ahead and do it ourselves,

We all know we can win this winner-take-all state. We are important enough that John McCain is stopping here tomorrow. All I get from HQ is that Dr. Paul is focusing on Texas and they might send someone in a couple of weeks? For what? That would just waste money. I think for $5000 we could advertise in every radio market in the state and get an ad into most newspapers. It would certainly help us with the phone and door-to-door canvassing, that's for sure.

I feel like Ron Paul says one thing and HQ does the opposite :(