PDA

View Full Version : Idea - Ron Paul run for US Senator against NEOCON John Cornyn

HOLLYWOOD
02-13-2008, 01:46 PM
Just a thought...

Would be nice to rid the SENATE of another NEOCON FREAK! What better place to start than TEXAS' freak US Senator John Cornyn and Ron Paul beating his FASCIST A$$ back to earth! :rolleyes:

http://lonestartimes.com/2007/09/14/is-cornyn-too-republican-for-republicans/ (http://lonestartimes.com/2007/09/14/is-cornyn-too-republican-for-republicans/)

Smiley Gladhands
02-13-2008, 01:50 PM
Isn't Cornyn on the wrong side of the TransTexas Corridor debate? Ron would be able to remind everyone about that, and pick up some votes. I also heard Cornyn eats babies, but that might just be a rumor. Feel free to spread it though. :)

TastyWheat
02-13-2008, 07:50 PM
I like it because he'd have more weight as a Senator, but I doubt he can run for both seats at once. He'll have more luck as an incumbent.

hueylong
02-13-2008, 07:56 PM
Waste of time. Why is it necessary to tell Dr. Paul what to do?

Ron Paul in 2008
02-13-2008, 11:59 PM
Nice thought but any hope of true conservatives reclaiming the Senate is futile. Texas is majority Latino and they will never vote for an anti-amnesty and anti big government politician. At this point we need to focus on the house. Maybe in a few states that are still predominately white but then again we have the neocon factor.

constituent
02-14-2008, 05:35 AM
personally, i'd like to see ron paul run for president of texas.... but that's a long way off....

maybe we'll get lucky and have to settle for governor?

HOLLYWOOD
02-14-2008, 11:29 AM
Waste of time. Why is it necessary to tell Dr. Paul what to do?

It's from many conversations people have been chatting about and makes sense since John Cornyn is a NEOCON SCUMBAG and his US SENATE seat is up for reelection this year. Additionally, RP has the popularity wave and would take a majority population.

It was a SUGGESTION, DIDN'T YOU READ THAT IN THE POST? That like me saying, Who are you to say, "It's a Waste of Time."

SHEESH

terlinguatx
02-14-2008, 11:40 AM
[QUOTE=

98Tokay
02-14-2008, 12:14 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing RP run for the Senate, but it's the least of my worries right now.

Let's get him elected Prez first.