PDA

View Full Version : ***Radical Idea*** We Create Our Own Network

Shabow
02-13-2008, 01:32 PM
I have been dwelling over this idea for some time now. After this past year we have all realized the true bias of the MSM and we need to stand up and do something about it.

We cannot attack the MSM by trying to shed light on their bias. However, I believe we have accomplished two very important things with this campaign.

1. We can mobilize support for something over the internet that does not get recognized by the MSM. This support has both a very large real world and cyber presence and I believe could be stronger if we capitalized on not just Ron Paul people, but people of all political backgrounds.

2. We can fund raise like nobodies business, all without the help of big corporations.

With this ladies and gentlemen, we need to create a news organization on all medias that is non-profit and is funded by the people.

Can we do this? I don't know.

I just sometimes think the only way to wake people up is if you spoon feed it to them over the boob tube.

We could call it the "Liberty News Network" or something like that and give equally fair time to ALL political candidates and shed light on things like the NAU, etc, etc

billbob
02-13-2008, 01:39 PM
http://www.breakthematrix.com/

;)

Rick Williams
02-13-2008, 01:49 PM
Achievable, not radical-- and in the works. Go to breakthematrix.com. We sincerely thank the 3,000 subscribers who have signed up so far, and we thank all of you that have sent emails to us with ideas, views and concepts. Quite encouraging, since we've only had the breakthematrix.com website up for two days. The process of change is challenging, but I am entirely confident that this movement will continue. Trevor and I plan to follow up on our initial letter with a detailed planning email to subscribers and friends this weekend. Again, our thanks to all for your expressions of support, your encouragement, and your great ideas.

tangent4ronpaul
02-13-2008, 02:04 PM
We cannot attack the MSM by trying to shed light on their bias. However, I believe we have accomplished two very important things with this campaign.

Wrong! - calling them on their media bias is one of the most important things we can do. It's a very effective tactic. In some cases we have done this by showing up and waving signs at other candidates rallies when the MSM hasn't covered us. We could take that a step farther and make those signs charts of media time given to different candidates, our winning straw polls and the media ignoring is. "why haven't all the ballots been counted in (list states)... " etc. Take that even a step further and get scanners - then show up wherever a news team is dispatched and do this!

1. We can mobilize support for something over the internet that does not get recognized by the MSM. This support has both a very large real world and cyber presence and I believe could be stronger if we capitalized on not just Ron Paul people, but people of all political backgrounds.

One huge mistake we made was giving up on the Internet for recruitment and spreading the message. We've only reached something like 0.01% of the people on MySpace, as an example...

-n