PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is going on?

smartguy911
02-13-2008, 09:44 AM
http://www.google.com/trends?q=ron+paul%2C+barack+obama%2C+mike+huckabee %2C+john+mccain%2C+hillary+clinton&ctab=0&geo=all&date=mtd&sort=0

Obama is really hurting us big time.:confused:. We are almost at the same level as John Mccain.

Compared to 2007 stats - http://www.google.com/trends?q=ron+paul%2C+barack+obama%2C+mike+huckabee %2C+john+mccain%2C+hillary+clinton&ctab=0&geo=all&date=2007&sort=0

pacelli
02-13-2008, 09:48 AM
It probably has to do with how we've been placing in the elections. Obama is surging and picked up multiple wins, we haven't had a single mainstream-advertised win. Let's face it, we're the only people who know that Ron won Louisiana and Washington. The fucking MSM is still reporting we have 16 delegates.

virgil47
02-13-2008, 09:55 AM
A small correction if you please. Ron Paul has not won Washington State as the selection process of delegates is only half over. It would be just a bit premature to give RP the win without the results of the primary vote on Feb. 19th being known. I believe that RP did very well in the precinct caucuses and am very hopeful that he will contiue to do well in the county caususes. As I am a delegate for RP I will certainly be doing my best to see that RP delegates get through to the state convention.

pacelli
02-13-2008, 10:07 AM
A small correction if you please. Ron Paul has not won Washington State as the selection process of delegates is only half over. It would be just a bit premature to give RP the win without the results of the primary vote on Feb. 19th being known. I believe that RP did very well in the precinct caucuses and am very hopeful that he will contiue to do well in the county caususes. As I am a delegate for RP I will certainly be doing my best to see that RP delegates get through to the state convention.

I apologize for my own confusion. Keep up the good work!

FortWorth38
02-13-2008, 10:09 AM
AAHHH Grasshopper...you must seek the PATH that has made MasterBarak surge to this point...

If we work together and brainstorm just as any AD or PR Agency would do ..we can MOVE the MOUNTAIN

Laja
02-13-2008, 10:13 AM
I've been posting the truth about obama on reddit because his fans have not a clue about this guy's history and his stances and his voting record. they don't know that his handler is brzezensky and that the guy's got a hard-on to destroy russia. they keep down-modding my postings because there's so many of his fans on there. they can down-modd positive RP postings, but they won't let any truth out about their candidate. B.O. is a smooth talking liar. Too bad his fans won't face the truth about him.

Molly1
02-13-2008, 10:19 AM
I've been posting the truth about obama on reddit because his fans have not a clue about this guy's history and his stances and his voting record. they don't know that his handler is brzezensky and that the guy's got a hard-on to destroy russia. they keep down-modding my postings because there's so many of his fans on there. they can down-modd positive RP postings, but they won't let any truth out about their candidate. B.O. is a smooth talking liar. Too bad his fans won't face the truth about him.

Can you tell us a little more about brezinski? Who are these people that keep popping up administration after administration like a bad penny? People like him and Kissinger and wolfowitz--are they like the horse owners and the presidential candidate is like the horse? Do they even have citizenship? People haven't learned to look behind the curtain yet.

Laja
02-13-2008, 10:29 AM
Can you tell us a little more about brezinsky? Who are these people that keep popping up administration after administration like a bad penny? People like him and Kissinger and wolfowitz--are they like the horse owners and the presidential candidate is like the horse? Do they even have citizenship? People haven't learned to look behind the curtain yet.

In addition to reminding them that B.O. (don't you just love his initials??-says alot doesn't it?) voted for the Real ID, supports the "patriot" act, is owned by AIPAC, has promised to O-bomb-a Pakistan, made millions in Illinois via his association with criminal Tony Resko, flipflops on issues like this one (he made a bold statement that there'd be no lobbyists in HIS Washington, and then after he got corrected by Brzezenksky, he came back with the slightly corrected statement that lobbyists wouldn't be running HIS Washington), that the guy has risen from nowhere VERY QUICKLY and not without the help of a very nefarious group of powermongers, he lies about taking money from lobbyists when he's gotten millions from them, belongs to a white-hating church, and more...

Here's some of the information that I've found on B.O. and would appreciate any more that anyone else finds (sorry this is a bit long, but I don't have time to edit right now)

below is a piece written by washington based investigative journalist and historian webster tarpley (take your time reading this. it's very detailed)

Here's a snippet (below is the link to full article) :

BEWARE OF MESSIANIC PLATITUDES

"In 1976, the Carter candidacy was plausible
because of the Republican debacle of Watergate,
the prolonged war followed by defeat in Vietnam,
and economic downturn after August 15, 1971.
Carter made utopian promises – “I’ll never lie to
you.” He was mellifluous and ambiguous. But he
turned economic policy over to Volcker, and
foreign policy over to the Russophobe Brzezinski,
who used the lofty rhetoric of human rights to
begin systematic meddling in Soviet internal
affairs, and created the Khomeini regime in Iran.
Brzezinski’s grandiose schemes of world
transformation caused a renewal of the Cold War,
and without Soviet restraint the results could
easily have been far more tragic than they in
fact turned out to be. By 1980, disillusionment
was great, Carter went down to defeat, and the
nightmare of the Reagan regime began.

In 2000, another obscure southern governor,
George W. Bush, came forward with an array of
utopian platitudes. He would be a uniter and not
a divider, he promised. He would practice a
compassionate conservatism. He would initiate a
foreign policy of humility, and would restore the
honor of the presidency. Deluded independent
voters chose to believe these assurances. But
since Bush knew nothing of the world, he called
in his neocon advisors, the Vulcans, carefully
chosen by George Shultz, just as Bush and Cheney
themselves had been. The Vulcans were Condoleezza
Rice, Paul Wolfowitz, Douglas Feith, Scooter
Libby, and the rest of the neocon cabal, who had
their own utopian fantasy of re-ordering world
affairs and giving US world domination a new
lease on life. But their fantasy reflected an
obsession with the security needs of Israel in
the Middle East and a pathological hatred of
Arabs and Moslems. The resulting disaster is all
around us today in the form of lost wars in
Afghanistan and Iraq, all predicated on the 9/11 myth.

In 2008, we have an obscure Illinois senator, a
neophyte with no legislative achievements to
speak of and no track record of courage or
principle, who has evidently been groomed by the
deans of the Democratic Party establishment. A
new raft of utopian promises are floated: the
race problem in America and its attendant
collective guilt will be expunged with a single
vote. The clash of contending interests in
Washington DC will be replaced by a magically
harmonious bi-partisan and non-partisan
cooperation. The bitterness of the clash derives
from real conditions, and especially from the
fact that the economic pie has shrunk to such a
point that the traditional demands of the various
ruling class factions can no longer be fulfilled,
leading to life boat ethics in the elite itself,
as some groups must necessarily be shut out
completely. But no matter: a golden age and the
earthly paradise are proclaimed by the pundits to
be at hand, thanks to the magnetic personality of
the new purveyor of platitudes. Even on the
surface, the new leader caters to the overclass
and exhibits a studied indifference to the
concerns of black ghetto victims and the
oppressed poor of all races, but this callousness
is re-defined as post-partisan, trans-racial, and
global. But since he knows nothing of foreign
policy, these matters will be managed by the
Brzezinski cabal, which brings with it yet
another set of fantasies of world renovation and
social engineering, but still directed at
preserving US-UK world domination. At the heart
of the new fantasies is the desire to eliminate
Russia and Putin as a factor capable of
contesting Anglo-American hegemony. The potential
for catastrophe here is if anything even greater
than the perils of neocon meddling among the Arabs and Moslems.

Obama is the most right wing Democratic
candidate, to the right of Hillary and far to the
right of Edwards on all the major economic
issues. He wants to expand the US military by
almost 100,000 soldiers. Obama has also called
explicitly for the bombing of Pakistan, a nation
of 160,000,000 people armed with nuclear bombs."

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WarOnFreedom/message/4141

Jan > 30

OBAMA'S CONTROLLERS: BRZEZINSKI CLAN OF RUSSIA HATERS, WORSE THAN NEOCONS, BENT ON CRUSHING MOSCOW

"Webster Tarpley at National Press Club Wed, 7 pm Jan 30."

For_Immediate_Release:

United States of America (Press Release) January 30, 2008 -- In spite of healthy majorities opposing the US war in Iraq and our trillion-dollar military budget, war candidates are dominating the Democratic primaries. There is a danger they may be stolen by the Brzezinski clique of eastern European revanchists who run Obama from behind the scenes, says Washington-based investigative journalist and historian Webster Griffin Tarpley.

"Behind Obama and Worse Than the Neocons: The Brzezinski Clan" is the title of Tarpley's presentation to the National Press Club this Wednesday evening. Tarpley has a track record of deconstructing manufactured political myths. He exposes Obama as a puppet of the Brzezinski war-with-Russia faction who craft his foreign policy, and of Wall Street interests who dictate his right-wing economic platform.

For those who can't come and enjoy Tarpley's dynamic speaking and fascinating slide show, his recent article on the Obama and Clinton campaigns is the next best thing. It's entitled "Coup and Counter-Coup in New Hampshire: Brzezinski Clan Color Revolution vs. Diebold Vote Fraud." (Full text at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WarOnFreedom/message/4141.) The spectacle of two competing covert operations masquerading as an election is ominous for the future of democracy.

"Color Revolution" is a term for a subversive tactic of destabilizing foreign countries, the CIA-inspired "people power" revolution, like the rose, blue, pink, orange and velvet revolutions in recent decades in Eastern Europe. High-flown rhetoric and fuzzy ideals are the best weapons and the perfect cover story for an attempt to permanently isolate and eliminate Putin's Russia as a challenger to US-UK world domination. Behind Obama's edifying utopian platitudes lurks the danger of war with Russia, a first-rate military power in every way.

Obama's early success in the Iowa primary was engineered using "CIA people power" or color revolution tactics. Tarpley explains the ingredients: Media; Mobs (Rent-a-Mob or Dupe-a-Mob); symbols and slogans; fake polling; and a suitable demagogue. In Iowa the fake polls led to a "media swoon" over Obama and a premature proclamation of his victory as the Democratic nominee.

Obama Economic Controller
Is Skull And Bones Member
Austan ‘The Ghoul’ Goolsbee, Yale ‘91
By Webster Tarpley
2-4-8

OBAMA’S TRIFECTA: FOREIGN POLICY LINE IS RUN BY TRILATERAL FOUNDER ZBIGNIEW BRZEZINSKI -OBAMA’S WIFE LINKED TO COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS

WASHINGTON DC — Barack Obama’s top economics adviser is a member of the super-secret Skull & Bones society of Yale University, of which George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, and John Kerry are also members, reliable sources confirmed tonight. Goolsbee is widely reported to have told Obama not to back a compulsory freeze on home mortgage foreclosures to help the struggling middle class in the current depression crisis, as demanded by former candidate John Edwards. Hillary Clinton has advocated a one-year voluntary freeze on foreclosures. Obama has offered counselors to comfort mortgage victims as they are dispossessed, citing the ‘moral hazard’ of protecting the public interest from Wall Street sharks.

By adding the infamous Skull & Bones secret society to his campaign roster, Obama, who bills himself as the candidate of change and hope, has attained a prefect trifecta of oligarchical and financier establishment backing for his attempt to seize the nomination of the Democratic Party for 2008. Obama’s main overall image adviser and foreign policy adviser is Zbigniew Brzezinski, the co-founder of David Rockefeller’s Trilateral Commission, and the mastermind of the disastrous Carter administration. Obama’s wife Michelle is reputed to be closely linked to the Council on Foreign Relations. Behind the utopian platitudes dished up by the Illinois senator, the face of the Wall Street money elite comes into clearer and clearer focus.

George Will, in an October 2007 Washington Post column saluted Goolsbee’s “nuanced understanding” of traditional Democratic issues like globalization and income inequality; he “seems to be the sort of fellow — amiable, empirical, and reasonable–you would want at the elbow of a Democratic president, if such there must be,” wrote the arch-oligarchical apologist Will.

From Wikipedia: ‘Austan D. Goolsbee is an economist and is currently the Robert P. Gwinn Professor of Economics at the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business. He is also a Research Fellow at the American Bar Foundation, Research Associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and a member of the Panel of Economic Advisors to the Congressional Budget Office. He has been Barack Obama’s economic advisor since Obama’s successful U.S. Senate campaign in Illinois. He is the lead economic advisor to the 2008 Obama presidential campaign.’

Article showing that what Obama says about not taking money from lobbyists and what he really does are quite opposite:
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2007/08/09/pacs_and_lobbyists_aided_obamas_rise/

photos and captions of obama's nefarious advisors:
http://www.rense.com/general79/obam.htm

Laja
02-13-2008, 10:39 AM
I just want to add that I'm serious about collecting as much information on B.O. that I can. I have SO many friends who are voting for him because he's a smooth talking crowd pleaser and because he's young and good looking. They don't know anything else about him.

mczerone
02-13-2008, 10:44 AM
My 1 second Summary of above postby Laja: Obama is a corrupt Jimmy Carter.

mczerone
02-13-2008, 10:46 AM
I just want to add that I'm serious about collecting as much information on B.O. that I can. I have SO many friends who are voting for him because he's a smooth talking crowd pleaser and because he's young and good looking. They don't know anything else about him.

Welcome to Politics.

Laja
02-13-2008, 01:41 PM
anyone have any more "stuff" on B.O.??