PDA

View Full Version : Washington Journal just hung up on me

LittleLightShining
02-13-2008, 07:33 AM
I have spent the last HOUR calling in to Washington Journal, I finally got on and the hung up on me!

First I said that Hillary might be doing better if she stopped using Giuliani's tagline "Tested. Ready." and that that just showed that there is really no difference at all between the Republicans and Democrats.

Then I said that Obama has no message, "Yes we can" WHAT? "Yes we can invade Pakistan?" "Yes we can bomb Iran?" The people behind the scenes love him now because they have seen that he can rally millions of people towards something that they have no idea about. He will have people holding hands and singing their way joyously towards the New World Order and the HUNG UP ON ME!

I had more good points to make, too, that weren't conspiracy theory-ish. I guess they didn't want to have 2 callers in one day mention the NWO :mad:

I should have just thrown my planned statements to the wind and started out with the point that even though the FCC says it's legal, the media has committed a crime against Americans by silencing Ron Paul's message that the Constitution is the law of the land and the change we need is a return to the Constitution.

austinchick
02-13-2008, 08:55 AM
gee, what did you expected? I am surprised they listened to most of your speech. Truth scares them.

bcreps85
02-13-2008, 06:35 PM
Fifteen years ago, the CFR was a conspiracy theory. People were looked down on for mentioning it. Now we know it is true, but the nay sayers are nowhere to defend that position now.

I just don't get it. Most good conspiracy theories are generally proved to be true after some time...the fact that people don't wake up to that fact amazes me.