PDA

View Full Version : Need a ride to the march?

mikeycapz
02-12-2008, 11:32 PM
If you think you have no way of getting to D.C. then get together with your local meetup and chip in for one. You could get a charter bus, Greyhound for example. You could take an Amtrak train straight to D.C. or some other train, theres a few. I myself will be driving or taking a plane from Florida. So get together with your local meetup and discuss the best way to get yourselves there.

thoughtbombing
02-12-2008, 11:34 PM
If you think you have no way of getting to D.C. then get together with your local meetup and chip in for one. You could get a charter bus, Greyhound for example. You could take an Amtrak train straight to D.C. or some other train, theres a few. I myself will be driving or taking a plane from Florida. So get together with your local meetup and discuss the best way to get yourselves there.

AS SOON AS THE DATE IS KNOWN, BOOK YOUR FLIGHT... IMMEDIATELY!

If you have AAA or a Student Advantage card from your college, you get a MASSIVE discount on some sites... don't sleep, be resourceful.

spudea
02-12-2008, 11:38 PM
Ron Paul's manifesto will be a good read on the way to D.C.

barrett203
02-13-2008, 12:54 AM
I am sixteen. I am going to book a flight, with my own money, to DC, from OREGON. If I can do it, than we can ALL show up! :))

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-13-2008, 01:03 AM

Fuck greyhound! EVERYONE HOP INTO MY FREEDOM MOBILE!

DahuiHeeNalu
02-13-2008, 01:17 AM
We got a bus going from Wilmington,Nc To Dc $44 Each

Razmear
02-13-2008, 02:27 AM
Anyone passing thru upstate SC (I-85) got room for me and my wife?
My Jeep is on it's last legs and has over 200,000 miles, would hate to break down half way and have to start walking.

eb

Anderson, SC US to
Washington, DC US
Total Est. Time: 8 hours, 38 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 526.38 miles

nateerb
02-13-2008, 11:28 AM
Take Amtrak if you can, even though the feds should not be in the rail business. The reason they are is because the feds ran passenger rail into the ground with unfair subsidies to the airline and road building industries back in the 50's.

It's not a bad way to go.

allyinoh
02-13-2008, 11:30 AM
Anyone passing thru upstate SC (I-85) got room for me and my wife?
My Jeep is on it's last legs and has over 200,000 miles, would hate to break down half way and have to start walking.

eb

Anderson, SC US to
Washington, DC US
Total Est. Time: 8 hours, 38 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 526.38 miles

If you were on my way I would! I'll be coming from Columbus, Ohio to DC.

I'm sure we'll find people in your area that can give you guys a lift! =)

ladyliberty
02-13-2008, 12:07 PM
http://marshaobrien.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/z.jpg

We can fit a whole lotta people into one of these! :D ;)

One person drives a few hundred or so miles, picks up a group, then that new person drives a few hundred miles to pick up the next group and so forth. We really are Ron Paul Groupies at this point, aren't we?!