PDA

View Full Version : Just Wondering..

RE10491
02-12-2008, 11:15 PM
I live in Houston, Texas & I unfortunately have no current way of getting to Washington D.C. for this march, but I do wish to go because I feel it's going to be a really fun thing to go to as well as something important that I would love to look back on long from now & say I was there. :)

Well anyways, my main question: Does anyone know how I can find out if there are buses that go from Houston to Washington D.C.? I ask this because it may be my only hope of getting there.

Or maybe does anyone know if the supporters in/near Houston are going to be taking buses to D.C. together, like charter buses or whatever it's called? Maybe something that will be put together by the precinct leaders? I was just wondering this because when I was at the Lake Jackson rally there were people that came from Dallas on a bus, so I was wondering if there was going to be one going to D.C. that I might be able to catch?

PauliticsPolitics
02-12-2008, 11:17 PM
google:
greyhound
amtrak

..PAUL4PRES..
02-12-2008, 11:18 PM
Im sure there are buses. You could look into train. Me and 3 friends are gonna ride up there. I got a quote for july 4 and using student discount it was 280 for 3 round trip tickets from KY. (train)

Airborn
02-12-2008, 11:19 PM
yeh a train is better andf it's cheap

markrink
02-12-2008, 11:22 PM
join your loacal meetup maybe thay will be doing a van load ect if not grayhound or amtrak but i hily sugest joining ur local meet up

RE10491
02-12-2008, 11:22 PM
Im sure there are buses. You could look into train. Me and 3 friends are gonna ride up there. I got a quote for july 4 and using student discount it was 280 for 3 round trip tickets from KY. (train)

Oh ya, thanks. I totally forgot about going by train! :rolleyes:

thoughtbombing
02-12-2008, 11:25 PM
Meetup groups should start collecting funds for buses.

LynnB
02-12-2008, 11:39 PM
Our local meetup looks like they're already getting names together to charter a bus.