PDA

View Full Version : What's playing really hot in AL right now.

GunnyFreedom
02-12-2008, 10:49 PM
Dr Paul has a 30 year record, in Congress, of opposing and ending special interest influence in Washington.

The media, of course, is heavily invested in special interest influence. For example, General Electric, one of the largest Military Industrial Contractors in the world, outright owns MSNBC. Certainly a conflict of interest at least.

Therefore, the media attempt to suppress coverage of Dr Paul. For example, in the last 90 minute debate between 4 candidates, Dr Paul got seven minutes.

They don't want you to know, because when Ron Paul wins the Presidency, they will lose their influence in Washington DC.

LibertyEagle
02-12-2008, 11:10 PM
What are you talking about? Are you saying this is in a radio ad or something?

GunnyFreedom
02-12-2008, 11:22 PM
No, not a radio ad, just going around talking to people. Waking them up. Like a canvass, but not door to door. The three of us are waking on average 4-5 people a day now in Alabama with the pressure from the elections gone. It was the same before the election, we just didn't have the manpower on the canvass. The OP is something that has been working phenominally.

pacelli
02-12-2008, 11:38 PM
No, not a radio ad, just going around talking to people. Waking them up. Like a canvass, but not door to door. The three of us are waking on average 4-5 people a day now in Alabama with the pressure from the elections gone. It was the same before the election, we just didn't have the manpower on the canvass. The OP is something that has been working phenominally.

That's pretty interesting.

LibertyEagle
02-12-2008, 11:43 PM
Yeah, I think I told you earlier that my sister lives in Enterprise and hasn't heard word one around there about Dr. Paul.

GunnyFreedom
02-13-2008, 02:43 AM
When I saw how easily the folks were waking up here, I begged all over onlineto get more manpower on the canvass. Literally begged. All the "other" stuff in the campaign had went so well that the people were waking up like sparks on dry grass. We just couldn't the 2-3 of us cover a county in a week.

And people are still now craving the message here in Tuscaloosa. We wake new people up every day. Just today I woke a guy up who became frantic: "I must register now and go vote!" only his Primary had passed on Super Tuesday.

I have a lot more time in NC, and a lot more manpower. I will try to replicate the lead-in and make areas hot for the canvass so we can go about converting people for Liberty.