PDA

View Full Version : Im Embarrased By My County

jumpyg1258
02-12-2008, 10:42 PM
Romney has received more votes than Ron. Such an embarrassment this is. I guess the people here proved to me what I knew all along, they are a bunch of retards.

Ronin
02-12-2008, 10:50 PM
Romney has received more votes than Ron. Such an embarrassment this is. I guess the people here proved to me what I knew all along, they are a bunch of retards.

Same here. And we are supposed to be the most educated county in the nation :rolleyes:

amistybleu
02-12-2008, 10:53 PM
It just shows the level of work we need to do. It is easy to join the patriots after the battle is won. We are the few, the proud, the United States Patriots.

Xyrus2
02-12-2008, 10:53 PM
I knew this was coming based on my canvassing. :(

I guess we can all look forward to saying "I told ya so!".

~X~

lucynuts
02-12-2008, 11:27 PM
Well I have certainly become a disgruntled citizen when I witnessed how each county in my state voted and the only thing I can say is that if people actually understood what we are doing here we would be winning this battle. You know I was never really into picking a horse at the start of a presidential run and keeping track of it's progress so this is really all new to me. The one thing I can say about RP supporters is that for some reason every time we do poorly and every time the media puts us down the next day we are still standing it gives me confidence and it really means we aren't just in this to back Ron Paul we are in it to save this country with real solutions, real answers, and most of all we are supporting an idea of absolute liberty that will remain at the forefront of all our minds. Regardless of whether you're state has already had a primary or not keep spreading this message it truly is the one thing that just might save this country.

Molly1
02-12-2008, 11:29 PM
Well I have certainly become a disgruntled citizen when I witnessed how each county in my state voted and the only thing I can say is that if people actually understood what we are doing here we would be winning this battle. You know I was never really into picking a horse at the start of a presidential run and keeping track of it's progress so this is really all new to me. The one thing I can say about RP supporters is that for some reason every time we do poorly and every time the media puts us down the next day we are still standing it gives me confidence and it really means we aren't just in this to back Ron Paul we are in it to save this country with real solutions, real answers, and most of all we are supporting an idea of absolute liberty that will remain at the forefront of all our minds. Regardless of whether you're state has already had a primary or not keep spreading this message it truly is the one thing that just might save this country.

+1000

Arek
02-12-2008, 11:33 PM
Me too

Sadly so far I know about 15-20 of the 83 votes Ron Paul has got in Allegany County.

5 of them come from my direct relatives and myself.
The funny thing is the only people that voted for Ron Paul seem to be the people that care about the Presidential election. It really is sad.

NDN_Liberty
02-12-2008, 11:34 PM
Oh well I'm looking forward to McCain and the entire GOP getting slapped in the face and having their asses formally handed to them in the general election by the Democrats. Can't wait to see all that worthless momentum McCain built up from the MSM and sheeple to crash and burn. Keep dreamin McCain the day you take office is the day I move to Canada.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
02-12-2008, 11:36 PM
Well Romney said he was suspending his campaign, not quitting. He didnt endorse anyone.

It is like practically asking people to protest vote for him. Not that a real protest vote is for a multi millionaire flip flopper with no strong ideals.

speciallyblend
02-12-2008, 11:54 PM
makes the word republican look even worse,oo well

seapilot
02-13-2008, 01:12 AM
makes the word republican look even worse,oo well

Most people dont even know what a Republican is anymore. McCain, Huckabee, Romney, Guiliani are proof of that. Republican = war to most people, even self proclaimed republicans.

McCain in the general will lose every state against Obama.

mczerone
02-13-2008, 01:24 AM
Most people dont even know what a Republican is anymore. McCain, Huckabee, Romney, Guiliani are proof of that. Republican = war to most people, even self proclaimed republicans.

McCain in the general will lose every state against Obama.

I don't think he'll lose Every state. But every "battle ground" State, and a few heavy-red states.

There's no way McCain can win a General Election. But he's who the GOP allowed to be selected for some reason.

demidog
02-13-2008, 01:59 AM

But who got elected as precinct leaders and local party chairs? Those who show up take the party back. This may be a disappointing season but it's not over and in the end we're taking our country back and we'll be electing Ron Paul candidates all over the country. Keep your eye on the prize.