PDA

View Full Version : A New Name for the Masses

nodope0695
02-12-2008, 10:39 PM
McSheeple

Morons, your bus is leaving.:mad:

I can't wait for the march on Washington D.C. We're going to make them all notice who the real patriots are in this country...

ultimaonliner
02-12-2008, 10:41 PM
It does suck that most people are closer to lemmings than they realize.

The first time I heard the term "sheeple" was on an epside of South Park and laughed my a$$ off.

LibertyIn08
02-12-2008, 10:41 PM
I'm sorry, but I fail to see how insulting the general populace, a la Micheal Moore, is either a winning strategy or polite.

I don't think a superiority complex is going to win us the election.

Paulitical Correctness
02-12-2008, 10:42 PM
You were probably once a sheeple.

Remember our roots!

roguepatriot
02-12-2008, 10:44 PM
I know it's hard, but don't hate them - educate them.

ultimaonliner
02-12-2008, 10:46 PM
Please cut the OP a break--we ALL can relate to what he's saying!

nodope0695
02-12-2008, 10:50 PM
You were probably once a sheeple.

Remember our roots!

Yes, sadly I was a sheeple. But I have reformed myself. Most people with an IQ over 50 can see the truth behind Dr. Paul's message. The sad cases are the ones who hear it, and disregard it.

Believe me, my attitude with the sheeple is courtious, and sincere when trying to teach the message. However, it can be frustrating. Mr. Nice guy is about to leave the building.

Some people will live their whole lives as sheeple, and I don't feel sorry for them. They make a choice to remain ignorant and stupid.

I'm sorry, but I fail to see how insulting the general populace, a la Micheal Moore, is either a winning strategy or polite.

I don't think a superiority complex is going to win us the election.

Uhh...the general populous isn't reading this website, they are watching Faux New or CNN and content with their choice for McShame. They have sold liberty, and don't even know it. Who gives a shit about polite??? The time for polite is over, my friend. Political correctness is one thing I will not obey...McSheeple is the name for those morons who blindly vote for McCain....there can be no other way to describe them.

When I ask people why they vote for McCain, they say its because he was a POW. That he's a war hero. They don't even know what he stands for, what his voting record is. So don't chastise me for calling a spade a spade, sir. Polite don't work with the brainwashed.

mkeller
02-12-2008, 10:52 PM
Well, they can't help being that way. After all, they're being "educated" by the McCain Stream Media.

Paulitical Correctness
02-12-2008, 10:53 PM
Yes, sadly I was a sheeple. But I have reformed myself. Most people with an IQ over 50 can see the truth behind Dr. Paul's message. The sad cases are the ones who hear it, and disregard it.

Believe me, my attitude with the sheeple is courtious, and sincere when trying to teach the message. However, it can be frustrating.

Some people will live their whole lives as sheeple, and I don't feel sorry for them. They make a choice to remain ignorant and stupid.

Diversity makes the world go 'round! We need sheeples, what would we focus our energy on if we didn't have people to convert and work to do?

How boring. :D

JAM824A
02-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Who isn't a "sheeple"? Everyone has a shepherd... Some just chose wiser than others.

ultimaonliner
02-12-2008, 10:56 PM
Who isn't a "sheeple"? Everyone has a shepherd... Some just chose wiser than others.

ooooooh!

nodope0695
02-12-2008, 10:58 PM
Diversity makes the world go 'round! We need sheeples, what would we focus our energy on if we didn't have people to convert and work to do?

How boring. :D

True, very true. I guess one needs a challenge. :D