PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Reasons We Kicked Ass

Djentrify
02-12-2008, 10:37 PM
So I'm sure some of you are kinda down about everything, so I thought we could all use some cheering up. Keep in mind it wasn't us that failed the campaign, it was the campaign that failed us and the media that fucked us. Yeah Ron Paul is a brilliant guy but he picked a shitty campaign team. They wasted $35 million dollars on awful campaign ads and mailers. A bunch of community college graduates were charged with the task of mobilizing a huge national grass roots movement and we literally got no help from the official campaign. It was them that refused to bring in a professional speech consultant, not us. We didn't completely fail at working with the MSM to get fair and decent coverage, it was them. But WE did VERY well, no campaign in history has had the kind of brilliant grassroots movement that we have given. As a natural born "This shit's never gonna work" cynic I can honestly say that I'm truly impressed, good job guys. Lets look at some of our accomplishments. So here it is, the top 10 reasons why we kicked some ass in this presidential primary. Lets say we're 8% of the Republican party,

1. We raised 35 million dollars, more than anyone else in the 4th quarter.

2. We rented a fucking blimp.....A FUCKING BLIMP!!! Did Hillary and her "brilliant" Harvard MBA campaign people think up renting a blimp? Don't think so. Every one of those candidates wishes that they're followers were as smart as RP's followers, we're a candidates wet dream.

3. We PWNED the internet's ass. If it was a poll you could view on a monitor of some sort, it didn't stand a chance. All the money I gave in donations was well worth seeing the look on Sean Hannity's face when Ron Paul won that first poll. "And the winner of our Fox News debate poll is :) ..............:confused: R.....Ron Paul?.......:(" Comedy fucking gold.

4. For the first time in my life I actually had hope about politics instead of apathy and so did a lot of other people.

5. We brought back a paleoconservative viewpoint to the Republican party

6. If signs could vote..........well I guess they'd probably just elect another sign, but you get the point.

7. We kicked the shit out of 9iu11iani, he can lisp his little punk ass all the way back to New York. Who's giggling now bitch? Not so smug anymore are you?

8. Sean Hannity will always have a nervous tick anytime he hears the name Ron Paul. BTW reminder for the future, trying to lynch a shitty news anchor in the middle of Concord, New Hampshire DOESN'T win very much sympathy from the press..........but it sure is funny.

9. I was always very skeptical of the media, I figured it was just a mouth piece for the higher ups in the company to voice their political opinion but I wasn't 100% sure that I was right.......I'm not skeptical anymore, thanks RP.

10. We built a base for the 2012 election........so now we gotta find a candidate.

So don't be sad, we did all we could. Lets rejoice over these things and stay active in the GOP. Lets focus on spreading our ideas in a SANE way. We're the OG's of the GOP, this is our party and they're the ones who crashed it. When you talk to a new person or your debating a neocon point of view keep that in mind if you don't feel confident, YOU'RE the alpha male/female, not them. We need to keep spreading Ron Paul's message, campaigning for him until the end in the last few states, lets get a foot hold in the GOP and expose people to these ideas, we're not fighting for Ron Paul anymore, we're fighting for these ideologies, we can use Ron Paul to do it.

PS- Thanks to Ron Paul for taking away my cynicism and getting me back in the game again. You're 72 years old and I know you would probably rather be retired then going out fighting a campaign that you were fairly certain you wouldn't win in the first place, so it wasn't for nothing.

LibertyIn08
02-12-2008, 10:42 PM
If we're bringing a paleoconservative GOP back into existence, count me out. I'm a constitutionalist, a libertarian, and an American.

ArrestPoliticians
02-12-2008, 10:45 PM
Great Post!!!!

FireofLiberty
02-12-2008, 10:46 PM
Add: 11. We inspired dozens of candidates to run for office at all levels of government under a liberty platform as part of a larger modern liberty movement (the rEVOLution) that Ron Paul started and we're all part of...

And those candidates need our help! Donate to them. Go to www.libertywarchest.com and pledge to take part in the money bomb on Feb. 14th that will benefit them as well as Dr. Paul's Congressional Campaign.

Derek Johnson
02-12-2008, 10:49 PM
12. We added a new responsibility to the call screeners of talk radio. It used to be just coherent English and an interesting point, not any more.

RSLudlum
02-12-2008, 10:51 PM
I love this fuggin post!!!! :D

Lucid American
02-12-2008, 10:52 PM
Great Post!!!!

Blaaah!

I wish Paul was a little younger. I'm interested in seeing young grasshopper Rand blossom.

Michigan11
02-12-2008, 10:52 PM
12. We added a new responsibility to the call screeners of talk radio. It used to be just coherent English and an interesting point, not any more.

LMAO...that's great

nate895
02-12-2008, 10:56 PM
If we're bringing a paleoconservative GOP back into existence, count me out. I'm a constitutionalist, a libertarian, and an American.

You deserve to lose your country if you don't understand that that is the only way we will be able to come out on top.

ShowMeLiberty
02-12-2008, 11:00 PM
So I'm sure some of you are kinda down about everything, so I thought we could all use some cheering up. Keep in mind it wasn't us that failed the campaign, it was the campaign that failed us and the media that fucked us. Yeah Ron Paul is a brilliant guy but he picked a shitty campaign team. They wasted $35 million dollars on awful campaign ads and mailers. A bunch of community college graduates were charged with the task of mobilizing a huge national grass roots movement and we literally got no help from the official campaign. It was them that refused to bring in a professional speech consultant, not us. We didn't completely fail at working with the MSM to get fair and decent coverage, it was them. But WE did VERY well, no campaign in history has had the kind of brilliant grassroots movement that we have given. As a natural born "This shit's never gonna work" cynic I can honestly say that I'm truly impressed, good job guys. Lets look at some of our accomplishments. So here it is, the top 10 reasons why we kicked some ass in this presidential primary. Lets say we're 8% of the Republican party,

2. We rented a fucking blimp.....A FUCKING BLIMP!!! Did Hillary and her "brilliant" Harvard MBA campaign people think up renting a blimp? Don't think so. Every one of those candidates wishes that they're followers were as smart as RP's followers, we're a candidates wet dream.

3. We PWNED the internet's ass. If it was a poll you could view on a monitor of some sort, it didn't stand a chance. All the money I gave in donations was well worth seeing the look on Sean Hannity's face when Ron Paul won that first poll. "And the winner of our Fox News debate poll is :) ..............:confused: R.....Ron Paul?.......:(" Comedy fucking gold.

4. For the first time in my life I actually had hope about politics instead of apathy and so did a lot of other people.

6. If signs could vote..........well I guess they'd probably just elect another sign, but you get the point.

7. We kicked the shit out of 9iu11iani, he can lisp his little punk ass all the way back to New York. Who's giggling now bitch? Not so smug anymore are you?

8. Sean Hannity will always have a nervous tick anytime he hears the name Ron Paul. BTW reminder for the future, trying to lynch a shitty news anchor in the middle of Concord, New Hampshire DOESN'T win very much sympathy from the press..........but it sure is funny.

9. I was always very skeptical of the media, I figured it was just a mouth piece for the higher ups in the company to voice their political opinion but I wasn't 100% sure that I was right.......I'm not skeptical anymore, thanks RP.

10. We built a base for the 2012 election........so now we gotta find a candidate.

So don't be sad, we did all we could. Lets rejoice over these things and stay active in the GOP. Lets focus on spreading our ideas in a SANE way. We're the OG's of the GOP, this is our party and they're the ones who crashed it. When you talk to a new person or your debating a neocon point of view keep that in mind if you don't feel confident, YOU'RE the alpha male/female, not them. We need to keep spreading Ron Paul's message, campaigning for him until the end in the last few states, lets get a foot hold in the GOP and expose people to these ideas, we're not fighting for Ron Paul anymore, we're fighting for these ideologies, we can use Ron Paul to do it.

PS- Thanks to Ron Paul for taking away my cynicism and getting me back in the game again. You're 72 years old and I know you would probably rather be retired then going out fighting a campaign that you were fairly certain you wouldn't win in the first place, so it wasn't for nothing.

*standing ovation*

Thanks for this excellent post. I needed it.

phoenixzorn
02-12-2008, 11:05 PM

Erm... Paleoconservative is exactly what you are.... The Libertarian party was based on the "Old Conservative", I.E. Paleoconservative views.... Paleoconservatives are Constitutionalists, Libertarians, and American Patriots...

BenIsForRon
02-12-2008, 11:05 PM
Solid post. I need stuff like this to help keep my head in the game.

phoenixzorn
02-12-2008, 11:06 PM
By the way... ROCK THE FUCK ON!!!

QCB79
02-12-2008, 11:07 PM

http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/rastanana.gif
http://www.backyardtechnology.com/images/karate-ownage.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKnRuiXIH3M

LibertyIn08
02-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Erm... Paleoconservative is exactly what you are.... The Libertarian party was based on the "Old Conservative", I.E. Paleoconservative views.... Paleoconservatives are Constitutionalists, Libertarians, and American Patriots...

No. They're not the same thing.

I'm against isolationism, and I'm against the concept of a Eurocentric America. Those are keystones of many paleoconservative's idealogies.

Mahkato
02-12-2008, 11:09 PM
Add: 11. We inspired dozens of candidates to run for office at all levels of government under a liberty platform as part of a larger modern liberty movement (the rEVOLution) that Ron Paul started and we're all part of...

And those candidates need our help! Donate to them. Go to www.libertywarchest.com and pledge to take part in the money bomb on Feb. 14th that will benefit them as well as Dr. Paul's Congressional Campaign.

11b. And a lot of people have simply gotten involved in the political process. I am now the chairman of my precinct for the Republican Party and I'll be an election judge in November.

phoenixzorn
02-12-2008, 11:28 PM
No. They're not the same thing.

I'm against isolationism, and I'm against the concept of a Eurocentric America. Those are keystones of many paleoconservative's idealogies.

Fine then.... Constitutionalist it is then. ;);)

RonPaulwillWin
02-12-2008, 11:31 PM
Change the thread title to top 10 reasons why we KICK ass.

Thunderbolt
02-12-2008, 11:34 PM
This is a great article as to why Ron Paul already won:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rockwell/rp-meaning.html

It is good for all of us to read it.

terryhamel
02-13-2008, 01:57 PM
So you're out of the fight? Don't let the door hit you on the way out. The rest of us are taking this thing to it's logical end - Ron Paul for President 2008.

Primbs
02-13-2008, 03:13 PM
Very Good.

A Ron Paul Rebel
02-13-2008, 03:49 PM
...You're 72 years old and I know you would probably rather be retired then going out fighting a campaign that you were fairly certain you wouldn't win in the first place, so it wasn't for nothing.

I'm pretty damn sure that Dr. Paul would much rather be
taking a stand for freedom (no matter the outcome) than
sitting at home 'being retired'!

'Being retired', 'mandatory retirement', 'working towards retirement'
are all pieces of propoganda that are fed to people that allows
them to become complacent and bored... some of the greatest
minds in the world are forced into reitrement prematurely.

Hunter

shane2
02-13-2008, 05:19 PM
So you're out of the fight? Don't let the door hit you on the way out. The rest of us are taking this thing to it's logical end - Ron Paul for President 2008.Don't be so exclusive, you are turning away supporters, here's what I mean...

If it was ever a requirement that I had to first believe he would really truly win to support him, I never would have joined in in the first place, and if I had, then I would drop out quick as it looked like he might not win after all, like many are.

Instead, even though I knew all along TPTB would never ever allow his message a fair airing to the American people and thus his chances of winning were close to nill, I still helped with max personal contributions to the campaign, and four-figures to the blimp, and five-figures to running ads, etc.

Why? Because I've supported and voted for Ron Paul for years, as he's been my Congressman down here in Texas, till re-districting mapped me out of the 14th, and I've always known that win or lose, we are winning converts every day that are being inoculated for-life by the Good Doctor to never again settle for anything less than a full embrace of the Constitution.

When it comes time to take this country back, whether he had won or not, we'll have thousands more fellow patriots standing shoulder-to-shoulder with us then because of him and this historic campaign having awakened them.

That's why I supported him getting this vital message out and will continue to do so for as long as his star burns brightly illuminating and awakening the masses.

Don't tell anyone they should stop supporting getting the message out if/when they decide the messenger can't be nominated!

- Shane

shane2
02-14-2008, 10:32 AM
bump

rmholla
02-14-2008, 12:10 PM
Hear, hear!

liberteebell
02-14-2008, 12:17 PM

Other than the past tense, great post!! And thanks for the laughs!!!

Especially this: 9iu11iani

ROFLMAO!!

pinkmandy
02-14-2008, 12:19 PM

LMAO. Snowballs fights will never be the same for him, will they?