PDA

View Full Version : Wow, complete JERK running against Dr. Paul

boethius27
02-12-2008, 10:30 PM
http://www.chrispeden.org/compare.html

Neocon, a-hole, dirty, rotten, scumsucking, piece of, good for nothin, trash talkin, war mongerin, sonofa, lousy, racist, stupid, conniving, smack ass chump.

:mad:

skiingff
02-12-2008, 10:31 PM
yup.

Cunningham
02-12-2008, 10:37 PM
This cracks me up:

" Ron Paul’s consistent votes against Free Trade agreements attack U.S. economic growth and they are exactly the approach that led us to the Great Depression. These Republican-sponsored trade agreements increased U.S. exports, created new jobs, and grew our small businesses yet Ron Paul opposed them."

Are you fucking kidding me? We've lost millions of manufacturing jobs since these so called "free trade aggrements" got enacted. Not to mention the trade deficit that has gotten bigger and bigger. And who the hell has ever suggested that the Great Depression was caused because a lack of free trade. This Peden guy needs to read a book.

raiha
02-12-2008, 10:37 PM
Yup again.

kaleidoscope eyes
02-12-2008, 10:43 PM
http://www.chrispeden.org/compare.html

Neocon, a-hole, dirty, rotten, scumsucking, piece of, good for nothin, trash talkin, war mongerin, sonofa, lousy, racist, stupid, conniving, smack ass chump.

:mad:
ah yes, so tell us how you really feel... :D

ronpaulblogsdotcom
02-12-2008, 10:44 PM
I like the media pushed picture of Paul he used. The one with deep shadows, a mean scowl on RP, and a black background.

Peden is just a neocon that is trying to push anti abortion, anti gay, and war legislation to the federal level.

This is hardly a moderate approach.

skiingff
02-12-2008, 10:46 PM
I tried donating 0.01 to this guy, but it won't let me. Guess he doesn't want my support.

JAM824A
02-12-2008, 10:46 PM
What a pompous prick! His lying and embellishment of facts aren't even subtle but quite cliche. Yet, you can't blame him, to an extent, as his tactic is his only chance of winning, honestly...

Paulitical Correctness
02-12-2008, 10:47 PM
Ron Paul voted against a ban on gay marriage and opposes defining marriage between one man and one woman. He supports the legalization of drugs that harm our children and ruin our families. Ron Paul has even suggested we legalize prostitution.

LOL

Tdcci
02-12-2008, 10:48 PM
I like the media pushed picture of Paul he used. The one with deep shadows, a mean scowl on RP, and a black background.

This one, too.

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/7123/comparepaulpedenjo1.jpg

JAM824A
02-12-2008, 10:51 PM
"Greetings! Jesus is Lord!

Please allow me to introduce Chris Peden, who has announced his candidacy for U.S. Congress.

I have known Chris all of his life, and as his pastor, I can highly recommend him as straightforward and sincere..."

Hard to get past that part.
*gulp*

thoughtbombing
02-12-2008, 10:52 PM
jokes. look down.

MusoSpuso
02-12-2008, 11:03 PM
This sh** cracks me up. Seriously.

Ron Paul: Liberal in disguise.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

People in Ron's district can see through this BS from a mile away. Sure there are some sheeple hiding in the 14th but you have to think: Ron Paul has been representing them for decades (more or less). They know. Even those that don't fully support his ideas still vote for his integrity.

quantized
why is this thread rated one star? troll?

mello
This is the statement that really pisses me off & is a blatant lie:

"...insists America is to blame for the 9/11 attacks"

Congressmen Paul had to repeatedly correct Hannity & the moderator of the debate stating the blame was our foreign policy, NOT AMERICA!!!

berrybunches
02-12-2008, 11:06 PM
"Greetings! Jesus is Lord!

Please allow me to introduce Chris Peden, who has announced his candidacy for U.S. Congress.

I have known Chris all of his life, and as his pastor, I can highly recommend him as straightforward and sincere..."

Hard to get past that part.
*gulp*

Greetings! Jesus is Lord!
LOL I thought you were making some kind of joke but it actually says that on the site!
for the other poster-
I tried to donate .01 also but Chris doesn't want your money unless you can fork out at least $25. bastard.

cmc
02-12-2008, 11:06 PM
hahahaha

It's like Sean Hannity is running for office! He's such a jerk it's hilarious.

dirka
02-12-2008, 11:07 PM
If there's anything I know about Texas, they love Extremely negative campaigning against a person with a 30 year track record of defending life and liberty. Peden is a modern day Jefferson with the way that he slanders Dr. Paul. I know I would love to vote for someone that is so desperate that they have to resort to such slander.

Elle
02-12-2008, 11:07 PM
We should send him a Valentine Greeting

"Sorry, you're not my Valentine. I'm voting Ron Paul"

nate895
02-12-2008, 11:10 PM
I like how he said "refuses to help protect the unborn." What a dumbass.

robmpreston
02-12-2008, 11:11 PM
Is this a fake website?

Joseph Hart
02-12-2008, 11:11 PM
Sent him a nice little letter.
"You are disgusting by trying to smear another candidate on YOUR OWN WEBSITE! Disgraceful. You are truly godless and do not deserve to show off a cross on your site. No one will vote for a liar. You're tasteless! I hope Ron Paul sends you books like he did to Guilliani. Oh he dropped out little after that."

RonPaulFanInGA
02-12-2008, 11:12 PM
https://donate.ronpaulforcongress.com/

Donate now.

JAM824A
02-12-2008, 11:14 PM
Sent him a nice little letter.
"You are disgusting by trying to smear another candidate on YOUR OWN WEBSITE! Disgraceful. You are truly godless and do not deserve to show off a cross on your site. No one will vote for a liar. You're tasteless! I hope Ron Paul sends you books like he did to Guilliani. Oh he dropped out little after that."

Thank you.

RonPaulFanInGA
02-12-2008, 11:16 PM
This is the statement that really pisses me off & is a blatant lie:

"...insists America is to blame for the 9/11 attacks"

Congressmen Paul had to repeatedly correct Hannity & the moderator of the debate stating the blame was our foreign policy, NOT AMERICA!!!

In the neoconservative worldview, the federal government IS America.

"You're blaming America again...."

slantedview
02-12-2008, 11:18 PM
This cracks me up:

" Ron Paul’s consistent votes against Free Trade agreements attack U.S. economic growth and they are exactly the approach that led us to the Great Depression. These Republican-sponsored trade agreements increased U.S. exports, created new jobs, and grew our small businesses yet Ron Paul opposed them."

Are you fucking kidding me? We've lost millions of manufacturing jobs since these so called "free trade aggrements" got enacted. Not to mention the trade deficit that has gotten bigger and bigger. And who the hell has ever suggested that the Great Depression was caused because a lack of free trade. This Peden guy needs to read a book.
bingo.

nate895
02-12-2008, 11:21 PM
bingo.

That would convince me to vote for Paul even when I supported the war.

No1ButPaul08
02-12-2008, 11:23 PM
This cracks me up:

The biggest advocate of free trade in congress get knocked for not being for "free trade agreements," which, aren't very free after all

mynameisJason
02-12-2008, 11:28 PM
Can't imagine this guy will do well. Will be interesting if there is a debate between him and Dr. Paul to see him get trashed.... hopefully it will get posted to the net.

anyway, I know this is a little OT, but why the neocon label? that is sure getting over/mis-used a lot lately. I agree with all the others though!

thoughtbombing
02-12-2008, 11:31 PM
signature

Vet_from_cali
02-13-2008, 12:09 AM
im going to laugh if i see a youtube clip of him and ron paul supporters at one of his upcoming events. most of the stuff on his site, if not all is complete garbage, why in the hell is someone like this running for congress?

MooCowzRock
02-13-2008, 12:12 AM
Ron Paul voted against a ban on gay marriage and opposes defining marriage between one man and one woman. He supports the legalization of drugs that harm our children and ruin our families. Ron Paul has even suggested we legalize prostitution.

LOL

Awesome! This Ron Paul guy gets my vote, if he really voted that way!!

colecrowe
02-13-2008, 12:14 AM
that site is a fake

but a debate would be so awesome. especially if they talked about economics

MooCowzRock
02-13-2008, 12:15 AM
that site is a fake

but a debate would be so awesome. especially if they talked about economics

how do you know its a fake?

luvthedoc08
02-13-2008, 12:18 AM
dude this guy's platform is the funniest thing i've ever seen, what a joke

Rangeley
02-13-2008, 12:20 AM
Its not fake.

me3
02-13-2008, 12:30 AM
=> Chris Peden for Congress (http://chrispeden.wordpress.com/) <=

Great new blog. :)

apc3161
02-13-2008, 12:30 AM
bump.

I just read that guys website. Outright lies about Ron Paul. Is this the kind of crap he would bring to congress? Wow.

luvthedoc08
02-13-2008, 12:33 AM
i don't understand how this guy even has a chance against RP, you would think the 14th district would be the most educated place on earth by now and could see a globalist shill like this coming a mile a way

Nailhead
02-13-2008, 12:38 AM
We should send him a Valentine Greeting

"Sorry, you're not my Valentine. I'm voting Ron Paul"

al capone style

CurtisLow
02-13-2008, 12:59 AM
chris peden is a complete moron!