PDA

View Full Version : A March for everyone to take part.

ladyliberty3
02-12-2008, 09:46 PM
Seems like one reason for this march is to see just how many followers there are, which I think is a wonderful idea. But I think there will be so many followers who; for financial reasons, work/time reasons, etc. that won't be able to go to DC. I think for those in this group that would like to have their voices counted, it might be a good idea for those to gather at their state capitols on the same day, all over the country. The means of getting there wouldn't be such a hardship for those who can't afford plane tickets, or the time involved in taking buses great distances. This would be a way that EVERY Paul supporter could take part in this.

Cinderella
02-12-2008, 10:41 PM
very nice idea....

billjarrett
02-12-2008, 10:49 PM
I like the idea in spirit, but I think it will just stop people from going to the DC ones. People are lazy, even us.

thoughtbombing
02-12-2008, 10:51 PM
I like the idea in spirit, but I think it will just stop people from going to the DC ones. People are lazy, even us.

especially us. look at the numbers in the primaries.

ThreeFireflies
02-12-2008, 10:55 PM
What about amassing enough people in some states (perhaps on a different day, decreasing our vulnerability) to make it clear that the results of the elections were falsified?

Gil
02-12-2008, 10:58 PM
They need to see our numbers and know that we're serious.

flames2dust77
02-12-2008, 11:02 PM

i agree 100%

ladyliberty3
02-12-2008, 11:41 PM
"I like the idea in spirit, but I think it will just stop people from going to the DC ones. People are lazy, even us."

Yes, you are probably right, but I'm sure there are many who CAN'T go. They will be left out and not counted. My husband is looking at back surgery in the next few months and "lazy" has nothing to do with it, in our case. From what I've read on here there are alot of supporters in Alaska. Do you really think that ALL of them can afford to go to DC? Or do you think if they don't they are just lazy??????